AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Omg omg omg!!!
I got a peak!!!
First one in 2 months and it follows 10 highs this month.
Does the monitor go to auto now and give me another high tomoz and then lows?
Xxx

Omg omg omg!!!
I got a peak!!!
Xxx

yep it will auto now so will give u another peak day tomoz then go to high then bk to low!! if u dont wont to waste sticks i heard if u just put an old one in will be fine as its set to do the next bit atuomaticlly nw!!! good luck :winkwink:

good luck castaway hope that bfp:winkwink: is this month:thumbup:

well cd14 for me and still on high lines not really changing on my stick so reckon gonna get few highs this month before my peak..... lh line still strong and estoro line still faint who knows thou!!!!!

xx

Omg omg omg!!!
I got a peak!!!
Xxx

Yeah!!! Less talk and more BD !!!!!

I have had a peak on cd16 for the last 3 cycles but I have had nothing this cycle I am currently on cd21 and been getting high since cd9 I don't know what is going on I am so frustrated with it all now.

I have had a peak on cd16 for the last 3 cycles but I have had nothing this cycle I am currently on cd21 and been getting high since cd9 I don't know what is going on I am so frustrated with it all now.

Hey Gem, i saw your other post. I know how frustrating it is to see al highs and no peaks, especially when you are so regular.
But hang in there, maybe this cycle has been different for any number of reasons: have you been more stressedthan usual? Been sick?

Sometimes you just have an odd cycle. I remeber seeing girls getting their peaks on cd 25-28 on the other cbfm thread. Be patient, i know it sucks, but be patient :hugs:

Hi Ladies!! I hit a Peak on CD 15!!! I am so excited we BD last night and will for tonight AND tomorrow.... FX'ed we catch the egg!

Hey :)
Well we managed to bd every other day thru the 10 highs and then on the first peak day. BUT we didnt manage it on the 2nd peak. Im a bit gutted as this is our last chance for a bfp before xmas, opefully we'v done enough but i cant believe missed the 2nd peak!!
Xxx

Omg omg omg!!!
I got a peak!!!
Xxx

yep it will auto now so will give u another peak day tomoz then go to high then bk to low!! if u dont wont to waste sticks i heard if u just put an old one in will be fine as its set to do the next bit atuomaticlly nw!!! good luck :winkwink:

good luck castaway hope that bfp:winkwink: is this month:thumbup:

well cd14 for me and still on high lines not really changing on my stick so reckon gonna get few highs this month before my peak..... lh line still strong and estoro line still faint who knows thou!!!!!

xx

I received my first Peak yesterday and today, CD 16 it didn't ask for a stick and went to a peak status automatically! So I believe it is best to "trick" the system otherwise as well and not waste sticks!!

Hey :)
Well we managed to bd every other day thru the 10 highs and then on the first peak day. BUT we didnt manage it on the 2nd peak. Im a bit gutted as this is our last chance for a bfp before xmas, opefully we'v done enough but i cant believe missed the 2nd peak!!
Xxx

Hi - we DTD twice during the highs and only got the 2nd peak and I got my BFP so your not out. I was totally gutted we didn't DTD on the first peak (me & dh had a fight :) but managed the 2nd peak so try not to worry - your not out yet

hi ladies... wow lots of nice peaks this weekend.... i also got my first peak this am after 4 days of highs havent bd at all in my high stage as been ill but will be going for it tonight ;) ......so hoping the sperms have not killed over but its only 4-5nights since we last bd so fingers crossed they will be ok, im sure the month we feel for dd we only did the deed 3 times that month :) ......

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
XX

hi ladies... wow lots of nice peaks this weekend.... i also got my first peak this am after 4 days of highs havent bd at all in my high stage as been ill but will be going for it tonight ;) ......so hoping the sperms have not killed over but its only 4-5nights since we last bd so fingers crossed they will be ok, im sure the month we feel for dd we only did the deed 3 times that month :) ......

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
XX

Good luck, peaks are so exciting aren't they? I was on :cloud9:!!! lol

Hi All,

I was wondering if I could join in this thread?

I am using the CBFM for the first cycle now. I am on CD13 and have had 5 days of High so far.

We have been TTC for over a year now, and have been told that hubby's only has 4% good sperm, so chances are very low of conceiving naturally but we are still hoping. :)

Good luck everyone and baby dust to you all. :)

Hi All,

I was wondering if I could join in this thread?

I am using the CBFM for the first cycle now. I am on CD13 and have had 5 days of High so far.

We have been TTC for over a year now, and have been told that hubby's only has 4% good sperm, so chances are very low of conceiving naturally but we are still hoping. :)

Good luck everyone and baby dust to you all. :)

Welcome Pinkerbelle!!

HELP!!! I need some expert CBFM advice!
I'm coming off of a M/C and I started my monitor at CD 1 the day I stopped bleeding. I am on CD 9 right now- have had lows since CD 6- and it went straight to peak this morning. Has anyone else had this?? I don't have any signs of O, I actually had signs a couple days ago. I think my CBFM may be lying to me....
Anyone else had their monitor play tricks on them?? It's been totally reliable for me in the past, I've only used it 2 months in the past and both months I got prego...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->