Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

Ok ladies. I was on a strict work-out/training regimen when I got pregnant, now I can't seem to get myself up to do it. I need some motivation!! I get up with my daughter every morning @ 6 to get her on the bus, and keep telling myself to hit the gym after she leaves, but end up going directly back to bed. I just don't know how to get beyond the TIRED!!

Not sure what you're training for but I am finding that I am still able to maintain a weight routine but cardio is miserable and I am giving myself a break on that for a few weeks except walking. Try just some free weights at home so you can do your reps more spread out between activities when you're home? Or just plan a longer time at the gym to give yourself a rest in between routines?

Just general training to stay healthy and fit. I am doing good as far as sticking to a healthy paleo diet, just CANNOT get myself to the gym. I might try to add in some free weights at home. That way I won't have to leave the house, and can get mini workouts in right when I'm thinking about it.

Just general training to stay healthy and fit. I am doing good as far as sticking to a healthy paleo diet, just CANNOT get myself to the gym. I might try to add in some free weights at home. That way I won't have to leave the house, and can get mini workouts in right when I'm thinking about it.
That's what I've been doing. I have that cheesy Jackie Warner workout video and it's short and sweet. Plus sometimes I do 15 min and just quit. But I feel like it's better to do less more frequently than burn out and not pick up a weight for two weeks. I still ride my bike but only about an hour a week on a flat.

Hi ladies. First ultrasound today. Doctor said everything looked totally normal. Saw the yolk sack but no fetal pole or heartbeat yet. Next ultrasound one week from now at 6w6d. Fingers crossed!

Thats great news Kla :D
I've a scan in 2 weeks time. Feels like forever away. Feeling generally icky today so took a day off college.
How's everyone else doing today?

Hiya everyone

Fairy dust I remember you from the ttc board too I hardly had chance to post can't believe I fell in the first month feeling so lucky! Also feeling pretty sick today on and off but believe it or not I am relieved to be feeling something as haven't felt any symptoms at all yet! I know I'm silly x

I'm the same I caught in the first month I didn't think I would catch so quick ha ha I still don't feel sick I only have bad fatigue

How is everyone today ? I still have not received my midwife appointment yet so I'm not sure if I will get a early scan as I mc in august

That's great news Kia

Willo. Not long until your scan how many weeks are you ?

Fairydust, I'm 6 weeks. Feeling not great today. Same as yesterday. Tired and queasy all the time. About the only time I feel alright is while I'm eating. It's seriously hampering college work at the mo.

Fairydust, I'm 6 weeks. Feeling not great today. Same as yesterday. Tired and queasy all the time. About the only time I feel alright is while I'm eating. It's seriously hampering college work at the mo.

I hope you feel better :hugs: this tiredness is really bad I can't remember being this tired ever :nope:

Me neither. I feel like I'm yawning my way through the day...

KLA - Awesome news! Let us know how you next scan goes!

Willo - Sorry you're feeling bad :( They say eating 5-7 small meals a day really works. My sister in law just kept crackers with her at all times to cut down on the nausea. Hope it lets up soon!

As for me, I'm still just TIRED! Also, I'm developing nausea in the morning if I wait too long to eat. Other than that feeling great. We finally spilled the big news to family this weekend. To be honest...it felt soooo good to tell everyone! I was planning on waiting to tell everyone until after the first tri, but I read online that if you feel ready to tell everyone, tell them! If you happen to have complications or MC for some horrible reason, those are the people you want by your side to help pick you back up. So we told! Everyone showered us with congrats and it felt great. I'm happy we decided not to wait.

Has everyone else spread the word to family and friends?

Weve told our closest friends and family, just so if anything does happen i know they will support us. Its good to be able to talk to some people about it, i think ild go crazy If i couldnt :p

We have told family and my kids that's about it for now I have got my first midwife appointment in 2 weeks the 21st of October I'm so excited I was beginning to think they had forgot about me ha ha

we've told our immediate families. after 8 week scan (tomorrow!!!) think we might tell a few more close friends...especially one couple that we are attending their wedding in a few weeks and we don't want to steal any limelight from then that weekend.

Oh your scan is tomorrow qwerty...thats exciting. I have mine on the 18th and feels so far away. We will probably start telling more people once we have seen if all is well. For now its just close family that know.

I had my first midwife appt yesterday felt really weird being back in the same maternity ward getting bloods etc. done and talking about health risks and vitamin supplements! Feels like 5 minutes ago that I was in there with our first.

They booked my 12 week scan while I was in there which is 20th November. Great to have the date but feels so far away!! xx

Willo just noticed from your ticker that your little one is only a few days different to mine! Aaron was born on the 31st Jan 2012! x

Hiya ladies I'm 7 weeks today I'm very nervous as I mc when I was 7 weeks Last time I'm very scared as the week goes on I hope I will feel better and won't be so scared and start to enjoy my pregnancy how are you ladies doing ?

Qwerty how exciting your having your scan today can't wait to hear how you get on

Kix11 how lovely you had your midwife appointment it's exciting you have your scan date too my midwife appointment is ages away ha ha

Fairydust, fx for you. Everything will go great this week!

I've definitely started feeling the morning sickness as of this weekend and feel like I've gained 5 lbs. Sore bbs, and constantly tired too.

I gave work notice that I am quitting as of 12/31 and I feel so much better. I am just too stressed with my work, am driving two hours a day and I have weekly appointments that I have to work around so it just wasn't working.

How's everyone doing this week?

Thank you that's good you are quitting your job you don't the stress i feel the same I'm bloated my boobs are still sore my bed is my best friend

Willo just noticed from your ticker that your little one is only a few days different to mine! Aaron was born on the 31st Jan 2012! x

My little man was the 27th. Thats amazing and we have the same edd this time round :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->