Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Thanks ladies! She is a wiggle worm! All I keep thinking is how much she seems to enjoy pushing off the wall and how she'll probably still do that when she's bigger!

Nicole, since I had it on my phone, I set up an YouTube account and sent it to that and it gave me an URL to copy. I'm sure yours is on a DVD and I would think you would be able to copy it off the DVD as long as your computer can play DVD's.

Morning all.....I had a scary nite yesterday. Was sitting on the couch and all of a sudden I had huge stabbing pain in my lower right side. Under my sore rib. It was strong and constant. After 10 mins Joe wanted to take me to the hospital. I called labour and del and explained to the nurse what was up, baby was moving when this happened. She told me to move and see if it goes away. I had already done that and it hadn't. She said if it continues for a few more mins to come up and get baby checked.. I got up to have a shower and it was bad. Hurting while in the shower and I bent down to was my legs and it went away???? What the heck was that?
I felt fine after that, just the normal rib pain. Baby was moving like always. weird!!

Has anyone else noticed a HUGE decrease in movements at nite? Baby used to wake me up and now it dont seem to wake up when he moves? But as soon as we talk or Joe closes the bathroon or bedroom door like a bull, baby moves?

How is everyone doing today? I am in total dread of cooking all these suppers. I hate cooking these days..HATE IT. I am going to M&M meat shop to get chicken burgers as I am done.

Is it possible that babies foot was stuck in a rib or something? Used to happen when I was prego w/ Lexi and I'd have to actually push her foot out of where it was jammed. Just an idea. But honestly, with all the increase in pains you've been having maybe best to go to l&d just to get checked and make sure all is well.

I have a huge decrease in movement as well. Actually over the past few days again. I haven't really felt much movement at all since yesterday afternoon. He moved like a handful of times during the evening/bed and that is it, and I haven't felt much today. I give up on the movmeent worries....everyone just brushes me off and says it's normal...blah blah blah...so whatever.

Me too.. I am with you on the movements. And Nicole I know everyone says its normal at this point...even me. LOL There is just no room in there anymore.

Carole that pain sounds horrible...I hope all is ok and your better.

Yes, everyone does say it's normal....but there is always a possibility it's not. My daughter moved like crazy the whole pregnancy through delivery. I guess not every pregnancy is the same.

And I agree there is always that chance there isn't but I would rather be on the positive side. As long as I am feeling nudges and butt sticking out every now and then I am happy. I have to admit the most anxious time for me is first thing in the morning when I get up and feel no movement for a while.

Its way lower than my rib pain but on the same side. Its done now and the nurse said it is prob positional pain from baby? Oh well.....
I have some TMI for ya ladies....With all my other pg's, I always lost some of the mucus plug for the last month, it would come every few days. That clear jello stuff. Nice eh....but nothing with this baby at all? Have u ladies had that in the past or with this pg?

I am so hurt, my mom called this am and told me she is coming on the weekend of april 9th, the baby party is the 16th. My sister (whom is the youngest and the favorite) called me two nites ago to tell me that she is coming the 9th as well and mom will change her visit time to accomodate her visit so they can see each other. Nice eh....so none of my family will be here for the party. I know where I stand on the list of priorities....whatever. Just had to vent. I was bawling but I should be used to it by now.I know they love me but I have never been treated like my younger sisters. I came to accept that years ago but they promised me they wouldnt miss this party for the world?

Oh hun I am so sorry :( That is not nice of them at all. What is their reasoning for coming that weekend instead of at the time of the babies party? I mean, isn't the point of the party for everyone to celebrate him?

I am sure you are really hurt....I would be too :(

Sorry about the pains as well.

As far as the mucus plug thing, with Lexi's I didn't lose it until the morning I went into labor, and even then it was just a small tiny piece and I was bleeding a tiny bit. I was wondering, since you have a scheduled section, if you do go into labor before that date, what do they do? Not to sound stupid, but what i mean is can they still section if you are in labor? Ok...it def. sounds dumb...but I don't know ;)

Awww Carole my feeling would be really hurt as well. Have you asked why they aren't coming? WIth it being family that would be the first thing out of my mouth. I am so sorry. That stinks.

My sister called me the other nite when I was in costco shopping and told me that she is coming on the 7th and for the weekend of the 9th. (my original day for the party when my section was april 1) she also told me that that is the only time she has off work. She lives about 6 hours from me east. She told me that she told mom that that is the onyl time she can come so mom said she would changed her visit time to accomodate her visit time so they could see each other. And I know my other sister, whom I am close with will come then too as that is when we can all be together. (my brother will be in jamica then so he is a right off). Oh well...Joe and I were just chatting on the phone...forget them, if they dont want to be here for the party oh well....their loss. My parents are still in the US. They are coming back at the end of this month to canada. My other sister lives 6 hours from me south. It just pissed me off that my mom would arrange to come when my youngest sister can make it and say screw the party. My other sister that is to the south..LOL, said she was coming no matter when we had the party. She even offered to come when I was in hosp to take care of my kids.

As said, I have no family in the city here and none of my relatives will be at the party. Joes mom is coming from accross the world but mine are 8 hours away and aren't. WTH?
As for going into labour, Dr said as long as I go into the hospital asap, it will all be ok. And they will do an emerg section.

Well I think maybe they don't get the importance of the party...since its not their heritage. Maybe they aren't trying to be disrespectful or hurt you they just think that maybe you will just be happy to see them regardless of when they come. Just my thoughts. Sorry. :(

As far as my plug I don't recall losing it wil the others til I went into labor.

Carole, so sorry about your family not being able to come for the party. That really stinks. I would be really upset by that too.

I was told if you loose your plug too early it can lead to an infection so maybe it's a good thing it's not slowly leaking out like before!

I never ever lost the whole plug just bits of it. Gross eh. LOL...I thought it was normal to loose bits and pieces before baby comes....guess not.

Yeah it is pretty normal...usually early on it regenerates itself but if it doesn't that can lead to infection. But at this stage losing it and it not growing back should be fine...just a sign your body is getting ready.

Time for new bump pics...I expect to see everyone elses' too :)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
U are a biotch, your tiny!! So jealous. I will post my fast ass when I get back from dropping kids off. YUK

I agree with lilies....thats amazing. Maybe u gained 45lbs in boob? Seriously, u do not look like your in your nineth month

I agree where the heck is that 45lbs Nicole?? You look great!! I will post one as well when I get back from the store or out of the shower depending how motivated I feel.

Ugh the Zantac has stopped working and heartburn is back in full swing!! I am dying really...my chest is on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->