Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Hey Reedsgirl, just wanted to wish you luck tomorrow!! I hope and pray all goes well for both of us. Can't wait to hear what you see!!!

Good luck to both of you tomorrow! I actually had some good news today! By some miracle they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac and my betas have jumped up to 6351 from 1343 on Thursday!! I can't believe I still have a little beanie growing.
The only so-so was that the gestational sac was irregular shaped. They said that could be caused by the bleed sooo......I am taking it one day at a time!!!

Good luck to both of you tomorrow! I actually had some good news today! By some miracle they saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac and my betas have jumped up to 6351 from 1343 on Thursday!! I can't believe I still have a little beanie growing.
The only so-so was that the gestational sac was irregular shaped. They said that could be caused by the bleed sooo......I am taking it one day at a time!!!

YIPPPPPEEEEEE and to think you had given up. I hope it all works out! Those levels really jumped, so something is def. going on in there!! And they saw a sac and yolk sac, that is great!!! When do you go back again? I'm so happy!! So the bleeding was prolly just that bleed pushing through?

I go back Wednesday for more bloodwork and another scan. I pray the sac will look better at that point, but as long as my betas are going up they tell me not to worry. One day at a time....but I do know I will not give up on this baby again!!!
Oh...and I finally have sore boobs and heartburn!! So far, that's still it!
Can't wait to see your's and Reeds update tomorrow!!

I go back Wednesday for more bloodwork and another scan. I pray the sac will look better at that point, but as long as my betas are going up they tell me not to worry. One day at a time....but I do know I will not give up on this baby again!!!
Oh...and I finally have sore boobs and heartburn!! So far, that's still it!
Can't wait to see your's and Reeds update tomorrow!!

Def. please don't give up again!!! It seems the little beany is a fighter, so you gotta be too :) The levels are def. going up, so keep the positive stuff in your mind instead of the worry (impossible...I know!!). I can't wait to hear what happens Wed. from you! At least the symptoms are coming in. I still only have mildly sore bbs....so still freaking out. And today even the bb soreness is fading :( But it has been coming and going for days. Oh the stress!!! :wacko:

:hug: Oh Amos, if I could I would give you a HUGE hug in person!!!!!!! I'm so very happy for you!!!!!! :wohoo: :dance: I PRAY that little bean is determined to become a strong, healthy baby!!!!!

Reedsgirl, man, how can you not have twins!? Seriously, with the way your numbers are going up. It's crazy! Good crazy, but crazy! :winkwink:

M2L, I emailed you back and I don't know why I thought your US was next Monday b.c then I even remembered making a comment how your's was a day later then mine! I'll be praying that you see that little bean's HB good and strong!

Today after my lovely vaginally US, I got to see literally what looked like a kidney bean! The HB was good at 110! The sonographer said we had a 90% now of a viable pregnancy which makes be happy but I'm not going to lie, it doesn't completely put me at ease. My next US won't be until 16wks now but I might have a girl at work scan me at 12 or 13wks.

Welcome and congratulations to Kierley and NYTTC7!

Dietra- I was wondering how your scan went!!! YAY!!!! Any pics?

Anyone heard from Reedsgirl today?

Nope...haven't heard from her today, but I know she has another scan tomorrow!!!

K...I will be keeping watch for BOTH your updates!!!

:happydance: That was the best news I have heard all day!! I have had a rough day ladies. I just have this really bad feeling about tomorrow. I am praying hard that all our little beans are snuggled in. :hugs:

Aww sweetie....with numbers as high as yours, you will probably see that ALL your beans are snuggled in :)

Hi Ladies looking forward to hearing all of your updates. from reading your posts seems you have completely different care in the U.S. Here in the U.K i will be waiting until 13 weeks for my frist scan then one more at 21 weeks thats it then. things might go a little different for me but at the mo I just want to confirm my dates.

Im hoping the mw will do bloods to check my levels friday.

hope to catch up with you soon take care :hugs:

Hey Kierly normally they arent so on top of it over here. we have to wait for scans normally but I think most of us are high risk. I have had 3 mcs since november of last year so my dr is really watching this pregnancy thankfully.

Well today is the day ladies. Praying to see a hb. :)

Hi Ladies looking forward to hearing all of your updates. from reading your posts seems you have completely different care in the U.S. Here in the U.K i will be waiting until 13 weeks for my frist scan then one more at 21 weeks thats it then. things might go a little different for me but at the mo I just want to confirm my dates.

Im hoping the mw will do bloods to check my levels friday.

hope to catch up with you soon take care :hugs:

Yeah, it's only different because we are now classed high risk. For me personally I had a miscarriage and D&C done in June, so that is why I get an early scan. Same goes for the other ladies. Normally if you haven't had any previous issues in pregnancy you get your first scan in the U.S. around 12 weeks as well. :)

Hey Kierly normally they arent so on top of it over here. we have to wait for scans normally but I think most of us are high risk. I have had 3 mcs since november of last year so my dr is really watching this pregnancy thankfully.

Well today is the day ladies. Praying to see a hb. :)

And I am praying for you too hun!! Good luck...hope to read great news later this afternoon :)

Ahhhh I see,
well im wishing you all the best with the scan today.Sorry to both of you for your losses that must have ben hard. I have complicated pregnancies but thankfully I've not gone through losses..

I'll be waiting for your news of hb from scan good luck hun xx

Well ladies- what is this baby trying to do to me?? I woke up with lots of blood and even a clot in the toilet (sorry TMI) I am trying so hard not to panic.

Waiting on good scan results you two!!!

Kierly- I echo what they said. Because of my history of losses is the only reason they are taking such good care of me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->