Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

He was just doing a quick scan to check for twins. He said if he didn't see anything external he would have done the transvag one. But he seemed had with what he saw. They sac was super easy to see and quite large. Little bean was there as well just super tiny. He acted like all was normal. I was suprised to even see that much on a external scan.

I gotcha...I know it had to make you feel better to see the sac! I know it would me!
Sorry you are not feeling well :(

Nausea is back :thumbup: Only last night though when I was trying to get to sleep :growlmad: Feel fine this morn, other than exhausted cos my LO has an aversion to sleeping solidly past 2am! :dohh: xx

well, i think my nipples are becoming more sensitive!!,still get the tummy ache now and then, thats about it!!.

I POAS today, it was a OPK(cos it was there and i could!), bloodyhell ive never seen lines spring up so quick in my entire life, they were up before i took it out of the pee!!, the control line is pink and the test line is a dark dark red!, blimey!

Got to love when they lines are great like that!! LOL

I have had nausea all day!! And I am exhausted. I also hit the 6week mark today!! YAY

HAHAH Madcatwoman! Because you POAS, it made me feel the urge to do it too....mine is very very dark and the control line is PINK!!! Makes me feel pretty good. Guess this little beanie is still here even though I WOULD NEVER KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! I am resisting the urge ladies. I am off to nap its been a long day already. I hope to catch up with you later. :)

Glad you all are doing well!! I wanna poas soo badly but will just wait it out. No more sickness for me, so it was probably all in my head. Even my tiredness symptom is fading. Bbs still sore....and now started getting very mild on/off cramping back :( I dunno, just feeling worried and not so sure things are going to work out.

Mommy- :hugs: We are still so early, I keep telling myself just to wait until we hit 6 or 7 weeks and we will be wishing we had no sickness :hugs:
But I know how you feel......I still feel like something will go wrong. I think that's just part of our mindset since having a loss.

I am 5 weeks and apart from sore breast and a bloated feeling I have no other symptoms. Cramping stopped about 3-4 days ago.

Dietrad:

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck at your u/s tomorrow!! I am so anxious for mine, and since it's not until Tuesday, I will live through you getting yours tomorrow!! LOL!!

Please fill us in after!

Well, ladies I am out. Woke up to heavy bleeding and cramping- just like all the others.
I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months. I think God is trying to tell me something. This is my 6th loss. Enough is enough.

Well, ladies I am out. Woke up to heavy bleeding and cramping- just like all the others.
I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months. I think God is trying to tell me something. This is my 6th loss. Enough is enough.

:cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry sweetie. It's totally not fair. I will never understand why some women have to go through this kinda of pain over and over again and bringing babies into the world is so incredibly easy for others. Please don't give up though. I think 6 losses is way too many, the Dr.'s need to give some explanation by now! Again I am so very sorry :hugs:

Amos I am so so sorry. I really hope that ur dr will listen to you and help u find some answers. I started baby aspirin and 500mg of B6 after my 3rd one. I really think thats what has helped this time. Hugs to u

I am on everything unfortunately- baby aspirin, progesterone, neevo. That's why I had such high hopes this time :(

I wish I could still legitimately say i''m part of this group but I feel crap :sick: I was feeding my son this pot of fruit cocktail puree by cow and gate and I felt so sick my eyes watered. It was revolting. Right now I feel like I'm swaying, it's a wierd feeling and I hate it :wacko: Hope you ladies are ok :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->