Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Amos I'm praying for you, I hope your good news continues tomorrow!

They did give me a copy of the picture but it seriously just looks like a kidney bean in a sac!

Well, Reedsgirl is now on her way to get her scan done and M2L is leaving in a couple of hours!!!! Praying for you both!!!

Symptoms on coming on stronger today, more nausea. Have a headache too but I think that's from work :wacko:

Hi everyone! I have been following his thread! As I too have not much symptoms yet! On and off sickness, on and off sore boobs! But I am peeing a lot. And soo tired (but I am running after 4 kids)
I got some bloodwork at around 14 dpo it was 132. I am now 6w1d and had more blood work done yesterday and waiting for the results! So scared! Sometimes ignorance is bliss right! I have a 1 miscarriage before my last sucessful pregnancy, it was a blighted ovum, so I must have lost the baby at 4 weeks but didn't misscarry til 7 weeks.
I am very scared!

Amos....wow what a horrible time you are going through, I couldn't even imagine. What great news though for your betas going up and seeing something! I can't wait to hear more good news from you!

To the 2 ladies getting scans today, that's so exciting! I hope you both see hb's and healthy little babies! It is always nice to see it, you just feel much better. Mine is in 2w 2days. I can't wait. I may try to get in the cancelation list though!

Anyways I know it was a little late to join you all, but I have been following it anyways so I just thought join!

Mo4, welcome! Congratulations! We're due about the same day!
It's so difficult to wait but at least you'll be able to see more on your scan in 2wks! Keep us updated about your new beta levels!

Just called the doc, levels yesterday 6weeks or 28dpo were 28,981

1st beta 14dpo 132
2nd beta 28dpo 28981
that's a doubling rate every 1.6 days

I am very happy with that!

What a relief I feel!
How is everyone feeling? Anyone starting to feel sick yet?

I am back ladies with good news...bittersweet really. I am having twins. Baby a is measuring 7weeks3days baby b is measuring 6weeks 3 days. We are not sure baby b will make it as there is no hb yet. Baby a's hb 188. I am praying baby b hangs in there and catches up.

Reeds Congrats thats so exciting! what a suprise! I didnt get a hb on ultrasound until 6w5d so its still possible! Congrats girl I am so happy for you

OMG Reedsgirl! I knew there were two in there. I have also heard it's quite common to not see both heartbeats at the same time. One little bugger likes to hide or make it more difficult! Praying for you!
Welcome MO4...I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months
I really have no new news. They basically told me I needed to wait til my appt tomorrow. The bleeding has slacked off, but the clot I passed really bothers me. I just have a bad feeling I know what it was :(

AMos you still bleeding? I am praying for you. Are they gonna give you a u/s tomorrow?

I am...not as heavy as this morning though. Yes my ultrasound is at 1:00 and I start my new job tomorrow :(

TWINS!?!?! Reeds...that is great news!!! Sounds like it makes a lot of sense that the one baby doesn't have a heartbeat yet as it's measuring a week behind than the other....I bet it picks up a hb in a couple days! How exciting to have twins!! I bet you are relieved :)

Had my scan as well and saw the hb right away :) They didn't tell me what it was, b/c the scan was actually pretty quick...she just pointed out the heartbeat flickering away and checked my ovaries. Said all looks well and I am just thrilled to get to see that hb! Totally relieved, and I think it's time to enjoy this pregnancy.....symptoms or not!!!

Reeds you were sure not messing around this month! your warned us all remember....lol I am sure everything will be just fine!

Amos all will go well tomorrow. Remember Widger bleed her whole pregnancy. I beat your having a boy they are little turds.

Sammy I was very determined to get pregnant on my own before that FS appt.

Reeds- do twins run on either side of your family?

Amos its kinda confusing. My brother has a set of twins with his wife and I have a uncle that has a set of twins and then his daughter(that wasn't a twin) had twins. Tj has no twins on his side.

I will get another scan in 2 weeks to check the progress of the smaller one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->