Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

:hug: to April mommies!!!! I really love you girls and pray for you all! I finally got caught up on April's thread and now I need to go to bed! I hope everyone sleeps well with dreamless sleep! :sleep:

It really makes me nervous that we haven't had an update from Amos today....I hope everything is okay....:confused:

Sorry ladies....I started my new job today so I haven't been able to update.
I SAW A HEARTBEAT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost unreal. I really couldn't believe it when she showed it to me, because all day long I had been bleeding again. This little bean is a fighter!!!

YIPPPPPEEEEE!!

Sooo happy for you Amos! Gotta just be that bleed they saw pushing through. I know it's been scary, but please be excited now!! A heartbeat is GREAT news from what I am reading :) And I knew you had a fighter in there!!!

Thanks Mommy. I am actually starting to get waves of nausea and my boobs were so sore when I took my bra off that I put it back on!!! Yay for symptoms finally!!!!!

Thanks Mommy. I am actually starting to get waves of nausea and my boobs were so sore when I took my bra off that I put it back on!!! Yay for symptoms finally!!!!!

That is great news! Yay for symptoms. I still don't have any other than the sore bbs...and even those come and go.

When's your next appt? Do you have to keep doing bloods or are they satisfied by seeing good levels and a heartbeat?

They want me to have another scan and bloods on Monday. Going to keep monitoring me because of where the baby is. He is high and to the right in my uterus. They say as he grows he will spread out and move further down, but until then, they need to watch me.

They want me to have another scan and bloods on Monday. Going to keep monitoring me because of where the baby is. He is high and to the right in my uterus. They say as he grows he will spread out and move further down, but until then, they need to watch me.

That is awesome...I am so happy for you that they are monitoring you closely....that will help ease a lot of worries. How amazing to see a heartbeat huh?! I read on the other forum where you posted this is the first of all pregnancies right!!! That is great, probably means this one is meant to be :) I know it will keep going well...just ignore the bleeding and stay happy...enjoy every moment!!!

How'd the new job go?

Amos I am so happy for you!! I had been watching for a update and then had to go to my dd soft ball game and missed it!! Our babies are fighters all of them are gonna make it!! :)

:wohoo: YAAAAAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you Amos! A HB AND symptoms!!!!! What could be better!?! :happydance:

Alright girls, we've made it through our first 6wks, 6-7 more to go then second tri here we come!!!!!

I am about to have to run off to work :( but I just wanted to jump on and say hello and thanks! I miss chatting with you ladies during the day!!! Last night I got home and was so exhausted I went to bed. Can you say information overload at the new job??? lol
Hope everyone is well. Will get back on tonight!

Oh Amos, I'm still smiling over your great news!!!

Well, yesterday I had some mild cramping, and today so low back pain but that could be from the chiropactors yesterday, I hadn't been in two weeks and was little stiff. At work, I've been feeling warmer than usual but the temperature is the same. Any nausea I had earlier was skirted with some food...not so much today. Between that and my back and constipation, I'm very uncomfortable today.....:nope:

Dietrad I totally understand ur pain with constipation!! ! am horribly stopped up and cant seem to find relief and its making me crampy feeling today....which of course makes me worry. :(

I know!!!! Any little discomfort you can't help but wonder...is that just from constipation....is it the baby....? Blah!

How's everyone doing today? I still have no symptoms other than the on/off sore boobs. Even though we saw a heartbeat recently this whole no symptom thing is getting to me!!! Thinking back to how horrible my pregnancy w/ Lexi was I know I should be greatful and hope it stays this way, but I am scared!!

Anyone thinking of getting a doppler?

Eveing hope all you ladies are doing well!!

Mommy I have been thinking about getting one. I am gonna wait til I know what happening with both babies though

Ladies, I'm not doing so great tonight. This morning I put in my progesterone suppository and noticed my uterus felt lower than it did the night before. I had DH check and he agreed, but said if felt closed. Tonight, did it again, and he said it felt open. I'm not bleeding but another girl posted, I think it might have been Cami, (correct me if I'm wrong) how she knew someone who MC but never bled b.c of the progesterone suppositories. It doesn't help either that I haven't had any symptoms today. :sad1:

Oh Dietra :hugs::hugs: progesterone might delay a mc, but it will not stop it. At least that's been my experience. I have bled and had a mc even while being on progesterone.
I don't know anything about checking your cervix position, but please don't rely on that in thinking you are mc'ing.
When do you go back to the doctor?

Ladies, I'm not doing so great tonight. This morning I put in my progesterone suppository and noticed my uterus felt lower than it did the night before. I had DH check and he agreed, but said if felt closed. Tonight, did it again, and he said it felt open. I'm not bleeding but another girl posted, I think it might have been Cami, (correct me if I'm wrong) how she knew someone who MC but never bled b.c of the progesterone suppositories. It doesn't help either that I haven't had any symptoms today. :sad1:

I can't imagine the stress :( Please get to the dr....I know it will drive you nuts until you do. I bet it's nothing, is your hubby checking or have you checked? I have heard that the progesterone can lighten the bleed but I haven't heard it will prevent it....so I am praying you are fine! And please don't just worry because of the symptoms, we all have them come and go (and in my case just stay away alltogether!). As far as the cervix being open, they say it can take a while through pregnancy to actually close all the way, so maybe it just feels open? I know mine feels more open during certain times of the day then others. I don't know about the uterus' position, and how to tell how low or high it is??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->