Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Heartburn so sucks (as I remember from Lexi's pregnancy) and Nexium was the only thing that helped...I would say ask about getting that, but hell you only have a week and 1/2 and then it should be all over :) I think when I took Nexium it took a few days to work because you take it daily regardless of how you feel, so you have to get that 'buildup' thing going?

And as far as my weight, I've gained a bit everywhere, my bbs were already too big, so they are just bigger. I look way bigger by mid/late day and way bigger with clothes on (weird huh?).

Sandi those pics look really good...you look great! I was all proud that I've dropped a little, but you've REALLY dropped! And um...where the hell are your stretchmarks?! Brat!! hehe :)

Hi cheeselover.....

SAndy...have u ever dropped. Well here are my two pics. As u can see this is how I sit and BNB...sandys pic is on my pc. LOL.

Damn...joes pc wont let me re-size the pics. Will have to FB them again.

Awesome belly shots Reeds! That baby is getting ready to check out!

And um Nicole, I didn't see any stretch marks on your belly either!

So I'll head to FB for Carole's belly shot!

No need to be nice hun...I'm covered in them. It's ok though...tummy tuck for me next year ;) They can just cut them all out (well...most...lol).

And where is your pic Tiger??

Thanks ladies...during the day he stays pretty low but at night he moves up. I am gonna do a lot of walking today. :) I do have stretch marks they are just way down low so they aren't really noticeable.

I am off to check out Caroles on FB as well.

Ummm Tiger how about your bump hun??

Well babes is just over 2inches, my bump is just fat hanging forward. You'd think I was 20wks by the look of me! But I'll post one just for you guys when I get home.

So the countdown is on:

10 days (at most) till Sandi meets Gunner
17 days (at most) till Carole meets lil man
and Tiger is almost 13 weeks! So for you...your countdown is about 4 weeks until you find out you are having a girl...hehe!!!

And me...well hell I could be waiting for another 6 weeks.

LOL..Nicole, I can so hear the tone in your typing there. Come on....we need to get the ball rolling here.

My RX for induction:
1- take something that will give u the shits
2- Have an orgasm
3- Sit on toliet as whatever u took to make u go will be kickin in now
4- Have a hot shower
5- Back on toilet
6- Shower again
Let me know how that works...

Dr Carole

OMG ROFL....you are too much. Thanks for the script Dr. Carole...hehe!

I already have the bathroom problem a lot lately :(

I see the start of a very cute bump Tiger!! I have thos pants too...I wear them all the time.

Whatever Tiger!! OMG just noticed...you added a ticker!! OHHHHH!!! I'm just beaming with happiness for you hun :) How have you been feeling?

So ladies...past two days or so I have been having crazy on/off nausea. And you all know I haven't had that at all really this pregnancy. What gives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->