Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Yep, I decided it was time for the ticker! :)

Nicole, it's probably from too much pressure on the stomach!

I had the fruit one but it doesn't give any developmental info so I switch.

I guess everyone is working on baby eviction!

So yesterday I went to Motherhood to get some sleeping bras (tried regular loose sports bra but it wasn't comfortable) and they had a bunch of stuff marked down....I ended up spending nearly $300!!!!!

Wow great deal!! I got a bra from there that I am so in love with!! LOL I didn't buy many maternity clothes...and I have found any kind of pressure on my bump lately is very painful. :(

What is everyone up to this weekend?? I am cleaning...again. LOL I have my girls working too they are not happy. hahah I am such the evil mom.

Oh I love Motherhood :) I've gotten a bunch of cute outfits there. Since I don't work outside of the house I didn't buy a lot...but still spent a lot...lol!

And I mainly had to spend a lot b/c their jeans are expensive!! But they fit good :)

Hehe, still nesting huh?!

I'm at another seminar but there's only one hour left and I'm out! This one is for my current job so at least I was mostly reimbursed this time.

The weather is really nice today too, I would like to go for a walk when I get home but I said that yesterday too and didn't.

I luckily bought jeans from Burlington last time so I bought one pair of capri and two pairs of those light-weight cargoes that you can roll up into a capri.

SO ladies....I had my first false labour scare last nite. I started getting contractions every 3 mins like clock work. For 1/2 hour...then I had a shower, they were still coming. Got out and then they became irregular. They were pretty strong but I thought it was odd that they were so sudden at 3 mins apart. Last time they started at 5 mins apart with my son....oh well. no baby

I am in my last flower

I've never had false labor...how does that work? I mean, after a while did everything just stop? Does it mean anything? Like does it mean you will go into labor soon?!

I thought I was gonna have some action this evening as well...was having contraction every 6 min for almost a hour then they spread out and now only getting them about every half hour and not as intense. I am gonne jump TJ when he gets home this evening.

I redid my whole kitchen today, I even recovered my chair cushions and made a valance to match. Cabinets are reorganized and floors are steam mopped. House feels great...even if I am uncomfortable now. LOL

Nicole...it;s like labour starting but it changes. Like mine, contractions were on the nose every 3 mins then after an hour and my shower they was more time in between them, not a pattern, not getting stronger and shorter time between and nothing else happened. I have had it with two of my boys a few times. I was all excited but nervous as I still had stuff to do before Joes mom comes.
We did it all today so I am good now.....

Reeds....I hear ya, frustrating as heck. Good for u on all the cleaning,, it may help. I had a busy day yesterday and today so I am crossing my fingers that it may be coming to an end soon and I can give some kisses and cuddles.

How are those steam mops?

Wow...look at you two with your contractions!! Watch you guys not make it to your induction and section dates!! John and I dtd as part of baby eviction and I'm having some pains, but those are normal for after sex.

Do you guys have a ton of pressure between your legs (like the bowling ball pressure)? I can't remember how things progress but I don't have that...just the intense pressure in the front where I can barely stand up or walk. Just trying to remember how all this goes...lol...and it's only been two years!

Sounds like you got a TON done today Sandi!! Good for you :) And I love steam mopping.

I love my steam mop...I have the Shark Pro. Makes the house feel differnt...and so eady to use. I have no complaints about it at all.

See with you guys progressing faster than me you can remind me what all this stuff is that I may feel...lol :) I'm ok with you guys going first if it means you can fill me in on what is going on w/ me, when stuff starts happening that is!

Nicole I can't say I have the bowling ball pressure which I don't remember having with the others either...I just have a poo pressure like I really have to go but I can't. ANd he is really low...his bum is below my belly button.

I only get that pressure at nite and when I sqwat. I do get achy and has ass pressure sometimes but he is still high....just moved to my left rib which is a nice change. LOL......He is active as heck this last hour since I stopped working. Had two nice BH since sitting but nothing else.
I am sooo done with being pg...I was sitting on the floor in one of the kids rooms and my rib cage was killing me.....I had to lay on the floor. I think Joe is tired of hearing me whine.Oh well....I bought Joe and his friend some beers today when I was out and bought myself a blueberry beer for when I have baby. I will pump and have a treat. Joe is paranoid and asked me not to have any not even a sip and BF baby....lol. My Dr told me to have a beer to help with my milk. I will survive.

Just watch Nicole, sandy and I will have all this false labour and u will be smacked in the face with the real deal without notice...LOL

Its actually pretty nice that he is down so low for once. I can breathe and my ribs don't feel like they are being broken. haha

Yep Nicole your water will just break and he will be here. And probably before we get our little men. LOL

LOL...that is why I need you guys to help with the 'signs'. All I remember with Lexi is that I had that bowling ball pain for a while (but don't remember when) and woke up one morning (day after due date) and had the show and cramps started and I was admitted that afternoon. I know I didn't have this front pressure with her. At least if I did it wasn't near to this extent...this is pretty much on/off all day every day.

Blueberry beer? I don't drink beer, but never heard of it! I plan on (and have craved lately) just a rum and coke. I'm a bad mommy and don't plan on bf'ng though. But even if you do BF I don't see anything wrong with having a drink or two...like you said you can just pump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->