Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Oh and my water never broke with Lexi either...watch it happen in walmart or something, I'd be horrified! lol!

I hadn't heard of blueberry beer either...and I must admit I love beer. LOL I don't drink anymore but oh man I was never a mixed drink or wine kind of girl. Give me a Bud and a shot of wild turkey and it was a good night. LOL

Dang Sandi, you did do a lot yesterday!

Again, you ladies don't make this third trimester thing sound very pleasant!

So yesterday Jeff and I checked out Buy Buy Baby to look at car seats and strollers. Some of them are not easy to figure out! I like Chicco, Jeff likes Graco. What brand did you guys end up getting?

The Chicco are suppose to be the best...but this may sound awful but I couldn't bring myself to spend that type of money on one. There are so many others that are just as good safety rating. I like the Graco as well. I really love the ones that the handle is triangle shape sure makes them easier to carry.

We always had Graco. Had a Graco travel system for Lexi and have a Graco double w/ travel system this time and Lexi has a Graco Nautilus car seat (which goes all the way up to booster - 65 pounds). I never had a problem with them and she's always seemed comfortable and secure :) But you are right there are a TON of choices...too many really. Once you figure out what you want then you have to decide on a pattern...lol.

I actually don't mind spending the money for Chicco b.c we would just use it again for a second baby (Jeff wants to try 9 months after this little one comes into the world), at least that's how I'm justifying it. The only thing I hate about all these car seats is how the straps for the baby are tightened, ya know, pull on the rope thing. My sister had one that you just turned a dial and it locked into place each crank, That just seems more secure to me but I can't find that ANYWHERE.

Good luck at your appt. tomorrow Sandi. You'll get an internal to check dialation tomorrow right? I"m interested to see what they say since you've had contractions and the pains :)

Hey Nicole. Yep suppose to be checked tomorrow...but they also said that last week and it didn't happen. LOL I am not kidding I have been busy busy again today and I feel like every time I stand up I am going to pee my pants. My house is freaking spotless...I don't think there is a speck of dirt anywhere and if there is I am sure I will find it.

Go you! Come clean my house with that energy...lol. The pains/pressure are so horrible it hurts to stand up and walk around...so my nesting is going to the wayside :(

I'm sure they will check you tomorrow, esspecially since you'll be induced in a week, they will probably want to know where you are at now.

I hear you on the pain I really do...I have to breathe through them and keep going. I keep telling myself the more pain the closer I am to getting a baby. LOL

I hear you on the pain I really do...I have to breathe through them and keep going. I keep telling myself the more pain the closer I am to getting a baby. LOL

I wish I could :( It's constant, feels like my muscles are being ripped or something? I'm getting some serious BH's right now...yay!! I haven't felt any in a week or so. Take comfort in regardless of what happens you only have a week left...can you believe it?! :happydance:

No I really can't believe that its so close...and I keep telling myself there is a chance that his lungs arent' ready. But today after church I was laying down cause I had a horrible headache and I had my hand on the bottom part of my bump and there was a constant movement but didn't feel like hiccups...I really think it was him practicing his breathing.

Oh Carole, I hope today is a better day.

Reeds, that is really cool that you're just a week away from.holding Gunner and you could feeling him moving like that!!!!! Are they doing the amnio this week or next week?

Nicole, I have no idea what that brand of car seat was. I'll have to call my sister. It might not have been for newborns, it might have been the next size up.

Nicole I hope that pains gets better soon. XX

Carole hope your day got better.

Tiger they will do the amino next monday...I thought about asking for them to do it friday just so we know for sure if we will be induced monday or not but I am not sure yet.

I am really just wondering what his weight will be today..other than huge. LOL Oh and last week I gained 2lbs between appts...I wonder what I have gained this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->