Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

They test you for Group B strep...its can cause problems for baby after birth is you have it and not treated with antibiotics 4 hours prior to delivery...it seems there are a lot of woman who carry it but it comes and goes...I was positive for it with Dylan.

Tiger...glad you are doing ok minus the heartburn. I still vote girl...my heartburn with Lexi started early and was horrible the whole way through. Hope yours gets to feeling better though! Only a month or so until you find out what you're cooking...so exciting! How did you like the OB...was it a new person?

I'd def. go see a chiropractor. I've been once before when I was A LOT younger and it felt amazing. Kinda scary to think of getting an adjustment when prego though. But, I have heard lots of ladies get them done and it's supposed to help.

Oh, and the internal isn't a scan, the growth scan will be regular. The internal is an internal exam where they stick finger(s) up there to see if you are dialating. When I was pregnant with Lexi it hurt pretty bad to get done. Probably partly b/c I wasn't expecting it! But they do it at every appt from here out. I'm so excited to start getting them done now...even if they do still hurt!! LOL!

I am very nervous. I still really feel like I have a lot to do. Even though I have cleaned and cleaned I still feel the need to clean. LOL I am very nervous about giving birth for some reason.

Tiger I wish you could skip that part too...its just no fun.

LOL, I can't imagine what else you could do to feel more prepared! Is the nervousness more about concern for Gunner's lung development?

That's interesting about the strep, I didn't know you could be carrying it and not know it.

I have a feeling the HB is going to get worse when I get bigger.

I did see a different Dr, this one is female and she's a tiny little thing! I appreciated her squeezing me in at the end of the day and I'll follow up with her.

Nicole, I could see how the internal exam is uncomfortable esp when there's so much pressure down there! But yeah for getting checked! You're getting closer to seeing Lucas!

Tiger 13 weeks!! Happy 2nd tri. :)

I am not really nervous about his lungs...I think the fact the placenta is so low laying and his size even though he really wasn't that big yesterday I think he will be the same size as Dylan maybe a bit bigger.

Nicole, what's your zip code? I know a great and safe adjusting technique that is perfect for PG women. I'm going to see if there's a practicioner here for myself.

LOL! I almost forgot I'm 13wks today! Of course I'm a bit occupied, I have to go to the bathroom sooo badly but can't b.c there's a patient here right now. :loo:

YAYYYY second tri Tiger!! Very cool!

My zip is 32626, but we go to Gainesville (we call it town...lol) for everything, a zip there is 32608.

Sandi, I thought the placenta had moved out of the way?

So, I woke up this morning feeling much better, just a little pressure, but I am able to walk! So...I am going to get a couple things done around here. Not too much, maybe I need to find a healthy balance between doing nothing and doing everything...lol.

Glad your feeling better Nicole. Try not to do too much so the pain keeps minimual. X

Okay, there's four ppl in the general Gainesville area, no one is.certified but they have the equipment so I would just ask how much experience they have and how many seminars they've been to.

There's Andrew Rudolph @ 7094 NW 52nd Terrance, no phone listed on this site but I'm sure if you googled him there would be one.

John Johnston @ 1403 NW 13th St, (352) 373-5510.

Eric McTureous @ 5709 SW 75th St, (352) 264-8780.

Sally Martin @ 8602 SW 42nd Place, (352) 335-4268.

Geoff Powell @ 14212 W Newberry Rd, Newberry, FL (353) 331-9229.

And the technique is Impulse Adjusting.

Thanks so much for the info! I'll def. go over it w/ my dr. tomorrow! :)

Look at this cute bedding Jeff found! He's all about finding products made in the USA.

https://www.overstock.com/Baby/Cotton-Tale-Paradise-4-piece-Crib-Bedding-Set/3289051/product.html

https://www.overstock.com/Baby/Safety-1st-LiteWave-Laguna-Travel-System/4787424/product.html

Nicole, just tell your doctor it's like an Activator Gun but it's electric to give more pulses.

Look at this cute bedding Jeff found! He's all about finding products made in the USA.

https://www.overstock.com/Baby/Cotton-Tale-Paradise-4-piece-Crib-Bedding-Set/3289051/product.html

https://www.overstock.com/Baby/Safety-1st-LiteWave-Laguna-Travel-System/4787424/product.html

Oh my goodness I love them both. YOu know I am partial to any decor that is jungle-y :) And that travel system is beautiful and neutral! Are you guys getting most things neutral now when you find them and then passing on to baby #2?

And let me just say it's so nice to see you looking at baby stuff and getting excited...girl you deserve it :)

:rofl: It's not really a gun! Not all MD will know what the Impulse Adjustor is but they'll know what an Activator is.

The neutral is exactly what we're going for since we want to try for a second baby right away.

LOL! And I love shopping but baby shopping is 100% better! :winkwink:

BNB sucks today....had to PM each ya on fb ...will try this again.

Hello....What a crazy last 24hrs.

Lilies...Congrats on 13 weeks, I had the snotty yellowish crap too. Odd eh. Love the stroller/car seat set and the bedding set is nice and bright. I did animals with my first as well.

Reeds...how exciting to have your baby coming soooo soon. I cant wait to see his pic, he looks so much like daddy already.

Nicole, glad your feeling somewhat better today. I hope your Dr tells u on wed that your already dialted and things are moving along. I would check into that chiropracter thing like lilies said. Anything for some relief.

AFM.....what a horrible day yesterday...worst ever. I was so weak and dizzy, nausated. I went to the hospital at 3:30 as I was contracting (which I have been for weeks) but baby wasnt moving like normal. I could hardly stand and get dressed cause I was soooo weak. My face was beet red too.....I was checked into labour and del, Joe came up and met me there from work. They ran a ton of tests, I have protein in my urine, bp was 155/68. Then it was lower, baby finally started moving after an ice water. They were worried I had a virus and ran a ton of tests. Finally at 10pm, results were back and other than some odd findings in my urine, all was good. Sugar level was 4.5 which is textbook. BP was low then high. Still dizzy but was not nauseated as they gave me gravel via needle in the ass. Dr was worried that I have preclampsia....he did an enternal and cervic is high and closed. He wants me followed closely by my baby Dr. I happened to have an apt today and saw him.
I lost 4lbs and am now smaller than pre pg. ODD as hell as I do eat. BP was 140/80 which he was happy about and he thought last nites numbers were fine too???? He doesn't seem concerned at all. I have my last apt next wed and section on monday am. I feel a fair bit better today but still kinda weak. Baby seems somewhat lower today which is a nice change for my ribcage.

Soooo...Lilies, you have a ton to look forward too...LOL

OMG Carole! What a night huh? Sounds misserable :( I'm so sorry...since you keep having problems would they consider moving up the section? Is there anything they do about the protein in your urine? BP is high, no? I'm surprised the dr. isn't concerned, I guess maybe he is just saying the lower number is ok, but the top number is high! Even though you didn't get answers I'm glad you went to the dr. Do you think any of it was the result of the laxatives?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->