Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Ok guys, another question...lol...sorry! I *think* I just lost a small part of my plug this morning. I dont remember losing it with Lexi...the morning I went into labor with her I just had some blood. This didn't have blood in it, but it was a clear but very slightly yellowish tinted piece of goop with a few strings on the tissue. The gob part was probably about the size of a dime if you were to smoosh it flat (TMI sorry!). So is that plug or just discharge? And if it's plug, I know you can lose it early, but in combination wtih starting to dialate and efface is it a good thing? Also, how much should come out?? Sorry...I sound so dense after having a kid already..but this is new!!

Hey Nicole, no worries on scary me, at least now I know that trying to work up to the last minute probably isn't a reality! It's all good stuff to know on what to expect!
Yay on the plug piece!!! It seems like Lucas is going to come early!!!!!

That's really interesting about the breathing thing, it makes total sense that the baby would be practicing before hand but it's something you just don't think about.

Sandi....4 days and counting!!!!!!

Tomorrow I think the baby will get a new flower......

Actually pretty good. Past few days I haven't had the pains nearly as bad, mainly just at night. I've been on/off nauseated which is weird for me since I haven't had that this pregnancy. I lost another TINY piece of the plug (I think....still don't know if either time was plug or just goopy discharge)?? John and I dtd (haven't in a few days) to try and move things along. I wonder if I haven't had the pains b/c we haven't dtd?? Might need to do it every night to get this kid out!! LOL!

How are you feeling Sandi? ONly a few days left!! Wish I KNEW when it was going to happen, that is the control freak in me.

That is good the pain has susided some. I have been a bit nauseated on and off as well...I wonder if its our bodies getting ready??

Tj and I dtd last night cause I was having alot of BH and tons of back pain so I was hoping it would get something going. THis is TMI but we was getting ready and he was like your all SWELLED UP!!! It freaked him out. LOL I was like its normal I am getting ready to have a baby...I thought he was gonna not do it for a second...I had keep saying its ok. lol

How weird....I wonder if the nausea means anything?! Hard for me to tell from LExi's b/c I was sick the whole time...this is new to this pregnancy.

OMG....I am dying laughing b/c John said the SAME thing. It didn't freak him out but he was like...yeah, I think baby is ready. I said huh? WHy? He said he's never seen it swollen like that...ROFL! I haven't noticed but I can't see it, and we just dtd days ago and I guess it wasn't AS swollen he said.

And I don't really think any of the things that happen to us anymore are TMI hehe :)

LOL so true. I can't see it either but I knew from showering I was quite swollen I just didn't think he would notice that much. hahah I should have know. Then today when I said something about it not working he goes well no he is not gonna come out he thinks there is a snake there....I was like what??!!! He is crazy. But I think we will keep it up even though I does give me serious cramps...I want to be somewhat dilated on Monday.

I am really nervous that his lungs won't be ready and I will have gotten my hopes up just to be told no.

hehehehe!! Funny!

You could already be dialated right? I mean they haven't done an internal b/c you are getting induced....or did I miss something?

Don't worry hun, I am sure his lungs will be great and give huge wails once he comes out! After all he's been doing the practice breathing and all...I bet he'll be fine :)

Yeah he said that there was no point cause he is basing the inducation off the amino...but you know I would have still liked to have an idea. Silly I know.

Thanks. I have a very busy weekend. I will be going to get a pedi on saturday and getting my Jeep all clean and making sure the house is spotless...all the laundry done, resweep, mop and dust. I don't want to worry about anything come monday. Oh and I have to redye my hair. Grays have popped through. LOL

LOL...just got my hair cut and highlighted today myself.

Oh...good idea, I may go get a pedi...I heard they can get labor going b/c of the pressure points!

I was planning on getting it cut, colored and highlighted but decided to save some money and do it myself...My Dylan's 8th bday is April 1 and I would rather spend the money on him.

I'm not allowed to dye my own hair anymore...LOL. I have naturally dirty blonde hair and it's hard to color. I've accidently turned it pink, purple and orange. So John said I'm no longer allowed to do it myself...haha!

LOL. I think I have done those colors on purpose!! hahah I have been every color imaginable. My hair is so dark though it doesn't pull blonde well so I stay pretty dark. I really love doing hair and wanted to be a hair dresser at one point but now I just wanna stay home. Lazy me. LOL

Hiya ladies, hopw your all perfect. I am off to Walmart to walk this baby out as I dry heave through the aisles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->