Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Carole been wondering about you. Seems the nause bug has got us all....I am hoping its a sign the end if near! FX he decided to cooperate but either way not long now. :)

lol, Sandi you're to funny, not only is the house spotless but the car too! I love it! The pedicure sounds like a great idea! I could so use one but Nicole's right, it can cause contractions to get your feet worked on so I'll be holding off until 35wks.

So the v-jayjay gets swollen when you get close to giving birth huh.....that's totally going to freak Jeff out when I want to dtd by that time! lol

Sorry everyone is feeling yucky. You'd think that would be the last thing to happen now that the babies have dropped. Hopefully it won't last long.

Carole, just don't break your water in Walmart! The little old ladies who work there might slip! :)

LOL Yeah I am silly that way. Yes my vjayjay is very swollen. It happened with my other pregnancies as well so I guess its normal.

How are you today Tiger?

I'm okay, I had to work in another office today, and I like that office but any other office except my own, I get exposed to more radiation but their room isn't lead lined like mine which is common not to have it lead lined but it is minimal risk but I'm P&P (pregnant and paranoid) I'd rather have the least amount as possible even if it's more job. And what sucks, I have to go back next Tuesday too. I did purchase a lead lined apron to wear when I have to go to another office, but it's not going to be in until the end of next week.

No, not at all. I'm not busy enough at my office for the cooperate heads and Gastonia needs help. So they rescheduled what patients I did have on Tuesday so I could do this and THEN told me about it.

Calgon take me away....I got a perm today. WHat was I thinking...its sooo tight.

You are brave with all those pregnancy hormones getting a perm. It will relax though right? I have never had a perm just a relaxer for my curls. LOL

Wow...Tiger I am so sorry about the work issues :(

Carole...yay on the perm...glad you got something done for yourself. I've always wanted a perm but with my hair being naturally blonde and the actual strands thin (but lots of it) the hairstylists have always said it will shrivel up and fall out. Since you are on here I guess your Walmart walk didn't make babes come.

Sandi...hope you do some relaxing over the weekend and prepare yourself for Monday.

Gonna reclean my house and my jeep. Getting a pedi tomorrow and then Sunday church and then baby shower with my close friends and my side of the family at Pizza Hut.

Carole I bet your still beautiful with tight curls...what kind of perm did you get? Just curls, waves or a spiral?

NO PICTURE...it looks horrible. Like blond nappy long hair. Its not even curly. Its FUZZY and fried looking. I have shampoo'ed it twice and it still not relaxing. It was a spiral and it was too tight for my long hair. I hate it....but know it will get better in a few weeks.

Sandy....u must be gettin excited.

Lilies...almost 14 weeks....amazing girl. Almost time to feel it.

Nicole...where is the baby?

You might have to get that hot oil stuff for hair, helps with damaged hair, V something, I can't remember exactly what it's called. My sister got a perm a few years ago and they fried her hair, that helped some but she did have to do multiple treatments. I'm sorry hun!

I can't wait to start feeling the baby though I am feeling a ligament twinge on the left side of my pelvic bone, been feeling that for a week now. Sometimes pressure right there too. I want to do more baby shopping sooooo badly but I really want to find out the sex before we get too much.

Sandi is now 2 days away from holding Gunner, Carole is only 9 days away! And I'm sure Lucas will be coming shortly thereafter!!!! :happydance:

Will the perm just fall out Carole? Like will it relax into a spiral?

LOL...he's still in there. I walked all over Walmart today so that was good. Been getting a lot of cramping in the evenings/nights past few days...hoping that means something. Everyone thinks I'll go early...we'll see. My guess is April 5th, John's guess is April 7th. Funny...our anniversary is the 7th and my bday is the 11th :)

Carole get you some VO5 Hot oil treatment or you if hve a Sally's beauty supply get you a cholestrol treatments it will help your hair. I get the frizzy dried hair easily from it being natural curly.

WIll catch up with everyone tomorrow I am off to bed been a long day..

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK tomorrow Sandi (before I forget...my memory SUCKS lately). I'm sure all will go wonderfully but be sure to keep us posted :)

I've been having some mild cramping for a few days and now already today (normally it's been coming in the evenings). I'm sure they are just BH's, but they don't go away when I am up/moving....just constant...like mild period cramps. Hope this means I'm dialating more or something!

Thanks Nicole. I will update when I can but I am sure most of it will be my journal cause I will be on Tj's phone.

Here is the schedule for tomorrow...have to be at dr office at 8am we will be hookedup for a NST for 15/20 min then go back for the amino. WHich Tj has decided that he can't watch cause he didn't realize they were sticking a long needle in my belly close to Gunner but I think I will be fine by myself....frm there its back on the monitors for a hour til we get the results and if they are positive I guess we will be told to be at the hospital at a certain time.

Wow Sandi, good luck! I hope you'll be able to sleep tonight since I'm sure you're so excited!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Nicole, I hope you are dilating! When's your next apt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->