Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Wow Sandi, good luck! I hope you'll be able to sleep tonight since I'm sure you're so excited!!!! I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Nicole, I hope you are dilating! When's your next apt?

This Wednesday :) When's your next one?

Just curious, has anyone starting lactating yet and if so when did it start?

Do you mean like leaking? I've been leaking a TINY bit of the collostrum stuff for a few months...but really only if pressure is put on my bbs, my nipple is squeezed or something like that. With Lexi I didn't have ANYthing come out until after she was born. Are you leaking?!

Hi ladies...

Good luck sandy tomorrow and may God watch over u and baby gunner.

Lilies....I have been leaking for months but only if I squish it out.

Nicole....Good luck with the cramping, hope it turns into something more.

AFM....not feeling good at all. Last nite I was dizzy non stop. Slept ok, was dizzy this morning bad, almost to the point of passing out. We were going to go pick up a used big screen TV go bought off the internet for his man cave garage and I was freaking out as I was going to pass out. We went to the hospital and they admitted me. Had IV, baby monitored...my BP is now 88/58. Its too low. They kept me there for almost 6 hours and said they could admit me til next monday, but there is nothing they can do. They would not take baby this soon as the low bp is no risk to him at all....just me with passing out. I feel so gross...I would take back my mild dizziness for this any day and not compain one bit. Oh well....one week and I am done.

Hi ladies...

Good luck sandy tomorrow and may God watch over u and baby gunner.

Lilies....I have been leaking for months but only if I squish it out.

Nicole....Good luck with the cramping, hope it turns into something more.

AFM....not feeling good at all. Last nite I was dizzy non stop. Slept ok, was dizzy this morning bad, almost to the point of passing out. We were going to go pick up a used big screen TV go bought off the internet for his man cave garage and I was freaking out as I was going to pass out. We went to the hospital and they admitted me. Had IV, baby monitored...my BP is now 88/58. Its too low. They kept me there for almost 6 hours and said they could admit me til next monday, but there is nothing they can do. They would not take baby this soon as the low bp is no risk to him at all....just me with passing out. I feel so gross...I would take back my mild dizziness for this any day and not compain one bit. Oh well....one week and I am done.

OMG Carole, that is horrible. I'm so sorry hun :( Maybe you should have let them admit you till section, at least they can monitor everything that way. I'm shocked they would not take baby a week early, I mean to me that is a justifiable reason to section early. And it's not like it would be that early!!! And I remember how shitty those days felt where my bp dropped that low. It's a scary time...and miserable!

Thanks ladies....it is a horrible feeling to feel disconnected from your body and not be able to do anything about it. Joe was some what pissed and let it be known to the Dr...he said...so, next time she is dizzy and if she passes out, I should just leave her on the floor, throw a cold clothe on her and continue to watch tv? LOL....Oh well...Joe is being AMAZING and doesnt want me doing nothing. He even went to butt heads now to get the kids back and he swore he would never go there again as he hates him so much.

HAHA...the things our men do for us ;) In my case I should say the things my hubby puts up with. I'm such a bitch this pregnancy I just can't wait to be 'normal' again...before I really hurt someone...lol.

Try and take it easy for the next week. Let the boys and Joe help out as much as possible and rest!! Easier said then done...I know.

Well..I'm off to bed..good luck tomorrow Sandi, can't wait to hear all about it.

Hi guys :)

I was wondering if you all know anything about membrane stripping/sweeps? I am thinking of asking for one Wed. but don't know if that is too early? I'm completely over all this and the way I look at it, my dr offered an induction at 39 weeks, so a sweep at almost 38 shouldn't be that big of a deal. I dunno though. I don't know what you need to be (dialation and effacement wise) for it to be done. I just want to do SOMEthing!! LOL! I asked on the forum and no one wants to answer me, go figure.

Thanks for the lactating info. I'm myself but Jeff keeps.asking me I will, he's a bit obsessed with it.

Oh Carole, I hope you can just rest for the next week with no worries. I'm sure that's not easy with your clients either.

So I read Sandi's journal, amnio went fine. I'm sure by now they induced her! The last bump picture was awesome but now I'm ready for Gunner's first picture outside the womb!

Nicole, what's a member sweep do? Are you sweeping the amniotic sac?

I have heard of sweeps but not sure exactly what they are???....anything that will help in my opinion.

Here's what a sweep is (easier for me to copy and paste then try and describe it myself)

"How are they carried out?

Usually, a membrane sweep will be carried out by your doctor or midwife either while you're at home or in the doctors surgery itself. They are performed during an internal examination and involve your midwife inserting a finger into your cervix (to stretch it a little) and then making a firm, circular, sweeping movement around the neck of your womb. This movement helps to separate your cervix from the membranes of the sac that is currently housing your baby, and is a procedure that helps to stimulate the release of prostaglandins - the hormones that signal to your brain that it's time to start labour. "

I heard it hurts...but hell doesn't everything from here on out? I don't know if she will do one so early, but I think I will ask. Doesn't hurt to try right?

So how are you guys doing today?

Carole: how are you and your tight perm feeling? ;)

I seriously feel like I am starting my period soon. LOL. Lots of on/off period like cramps and that tightness that you get down in your pelvic region before your period comes. What gives? And this nausea is making me feel like I'm about to get a tummy bug.

Is that like what you've been having Carole or are you having full on "cant talk through them" kinda contractions?

Sounds exactly what I am feeling....the odd time I feel somewhat breathless.
My perm is somewhat tolerable today as I blowdryed it and sqrunched it which made it look alittle better. Still un even curl, tight on top and loose on the length.

Does the perm hurt to be tight like that?

At least we are in the same boat. I've told a few people that and they said it sounds like early labor? Maybe you won't make it to your section date!! HOw nice would that be to go a bit early?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->