Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I'm with you on the tired and cranky part!! You never said...when is your next appt? I'm sure you don't feel like it, but it seems like your time is flying!

I saw an update on another thread from a person she's friends w/. She was 2cm so they started the induction and then a few hours later she had progressed to 3cm....not sure anything else though. Seems like inductions can be really long processes.

Sorry Nicole, Wednesday I have that nurse interview garbage and I see the doctor afterward but I don't know if I'm getting an U/S. I did order me a pregnancy body pillow tonight! I can't wait for that one to come in!

Hmm, sounds like Sandi is dilating a bit slow. Hopefully things have or will progress faster.

Cool...we both have appts on Wed! Hope it goes well :) I know the beginning appts feel like such a complete waste of time, huh?

YAY on the prego pillow!! I always wanted one and never got one b/c I don't think it would fit in the bed w/ us...LOL...since the dog sleeps in between John and I. Speaking of dogs, how is your little dog doing?

We have soooo many pillows on the bed, most of them are.Jeff's that end up in the floor!

Hannah had a bit of a relapse a few days ago so Jeff is being very strict on the cage rest now. I can't even hold her on the couch. He's very concerned that we'll have to put her down in a year or two b.c she's not really healing.

Aww, I'm so sorry about Hannah :( Does she make herself relapse by not resting? It's so hard with dogs (and kids)...not like they remotely understand the 'you need to rest' concept.

Well we took her for a walk in a dog stroller and now we think the vibration might have made her worse, plus when we let her out she would walk all around the back yard before actually going so now Jeff made an enclosure and Jeff thinks her being on the couch makes for more activity vs. being in the cage. So it's a trial and error for us too.

Yeah know, I feel nauseous and even though the baby still isn't all that big, my belly fills less full if that makes sense. It's making me anxious about my apt fir tomorrow.

I hope she can get all better soon!!! It's hard I'm sure.

I'm sure all is fine...you have every reason to stress it though after what you've been through. Happy 14 weeks btw!! When is the last time your co-worker scaned you?

Last Wednesday, baby was wiggling but got itself cramped in another corner where the placenta is. I wonder if my uterus is still tilted and that why she's not utilizing the space. You have a tilted uterus too right? Actually tilted and flipped. How big did baby get before if straightened out?

Happy 14 weeks lilies...yay.

Nicole...hope your apt goes well and Dr says he can see the baby...lol

Last Wednesday, baby was wiggling but got itself cramped in another corner where the placenta is. I wonder if my uterus is still tilted and that why she's not utilizing the space. You have a tilted uterus too right? Actually tilted and flipped. How big did baby get before if straightened out?

Yeah, mine was tiltled and flipped, and my cervix is tilted too. I'm not sure when it fixed itself though. Were you feeling the wiggling last week?

Happy 14 weeks lilies...yay.

Nicole...hope your apt goes well and Dr says he can see the baby...lol

Thanks! I hope so too..but don't think I've made any progress...I've been trying to check myself. It's ok though. I'm going to ask for a sweep...not sure she'll go for it, cross your fingers for me!!

And only 6 days until you are sectioned and done and holding babes :)

Yes..finally...Joe is getting so excited, its sooo cool to see that. He has never talked about it like this. I would say go for the sweep....

Aww Carole, just 6 days! That's awesome.

I can't feel baby wiggling but where she was in the u/s I could feel pressure in that part of the uterus but today it's just a much of twinges that I can actually feel in my labia.

I hope that sweep isn't as painful as you say it is!

Please don't worry hun..I'm sure babes is fine in there....just think of all the room she has...probably swimming laps!! What time is your appt? Be sure to fill us in after.

And I don't even care if the sweep hurts...so long as she does it and it works...LOL :) Everything is painful from here out so no biggie.

LOL, geez Nicole, that is so not encouraging for later!

My apt isn't until 2:30. When's yours?

LOL, geez Nicole, that is so not encouraging for later!

My apt isn't until 2:30. When's yours?

LOL don't you just love me?! hehe. Don't worry hun..it's so minimal in the grand scheme of things. As much as we suffer it must be worth it or we wouldn't all do it again!!

My appt is at 11:20...which means I will get seen closer to 12 :haha: then go out to lunch w/ my mom and all that good stuff. I'll be able to update around the same time you will :)

:rofl: I'll try to keep the "all worth it in the end" in my mind when it's my turn!

I hear ya about not being seen on time!

Nicole, what's the news from your apt?

I still at mine. The nurse did the Doppler, it was very faint tiring to pick up the HR with the tilted uterus and thru the fat! HR is 152. They keep trying to repeat blood work that I had done at the other ob office (before I went to the fertility clinic). Some I.couldn't avthe but the doctor seemed understanding about financial concerns. My next "official" US is at 18wks for the organ scan and hopefully a peak b/n the legs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->