Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I really would be rather sleeping, ever day this week I wake up and wish I had just one more hour!

I wish I was just snacking all day but I do that and have regular meals! I'm gonna end up gaining 50lbs!

I really would be rather sleeping, ever day this week I wake up and wish I had just one more hour!

I wish I was just snacking all day but I do that and have regular meals! I'm gonna end up gaining 50lbs!

LOL..hey now missy, I've gained nearly that!!! But I hear ya!

Yeah but I'm 50lbs overweight to begin with. I'm seriously going to look into that lap-band thing. What was the ball park price you paid for it?

Well today my sister and I are going to go to a children's consignment shop where she has credit and we'll look at baby bouncers or something. Just need to get some house cleaning done first.

Liles.....u need not worry too much about gaining weight this pg. its just going to happen and its all for a good cause.

NICOLE....woman, ur so in my thoughts today. I hope like heck they get the ball rolling for u, I feel your pain.

Reeds....my baby was 8lbs 4 oz, I think it was close to Gunner. And mine was 2 weeks early, yikes eh. Almost a lb bigger than my biggest. LOL

Hey guys :)

Soooo...didn't get my sweep today :( I went to the hospital bright and early but they were packed. So we drove around town, took Lexi to the mall playground and I called my dr. to check and see if we should come back (she's on call all weekend). Anyways, she said she was due in surgery and had 3 women in active labor but that we could keep waiting. But, she also said the labor ward was SOOO FULL that they didn't have any rooms, to the point where women were getting triaged in the nursery b/c the triage rooms had women in labor! OMG! So she said even if she was able to do my sweep (during deliveries) that she worried I would go into labor quickly and have no where to really go other than wait through the pain. She said if sweeps work you typically go into labor within 23-48 hours, more towards 24 hours. She told me that they had 10 discharges planned for tomorrow and that would free up rooms and she recommended I come in Monday morning and get the sweep instead just in case it works quickly. I agree, no way in hell do I want to be in crazy active labor waiting on a room! So, I'll just keep hanging out till MOnday. Maybe he wants to make an appearance that day? It will be my bday after all. Regardless I don't think she will let me go passed due date. Blah :(

That sucks in a way but nice that u could share a bday with ur boy. I have so much empathy for u right now.

Yeah but I'm 50lbs overweight to begin with. I'm seriously going to look into that lap-band thing. What was the ball park price you paid for it?

I hear you...I was about 40 pounds higher than my healthy weight when I got preg. so now I am totally screwed...lol.

I actually didn't pay a thing for my surgery. I pay a $40 co-pay each time I see my dr. but that it is. I think a lot more insurance companies are covering the procedure b/c they are realizing they pay more in the care of treating obesity related issues than the surgery itself. I know you have to have 6 months of documented weight loss attempts...but they aren't too strict about it. In my case I just told them things I've tried in the past and that satisfied them.

Carole, How is little man doing?! And you??

Crazy that both you and Sandi's babies weighed 8.4 (right?) and were born 2 weeks early...imagine if you both went all the way to 40 weeks!

Baby is amazing, he is sooo cute and loves to eat. He tries to eat Joe's cheeks thinking its a boob. Last nite was a tough one as we let him sleep too much during the day and he was up all nite, like seriously all nite. Joe was amazing and helpful. We go to get him snipped on Wed...ugh, Joe will be going in with him as I do not want to hear him cry. MIL will be here Monday nite and my family thursday noonish. Can't wait, we are getting everything ready for the party Sat. And monday is the big day and I will post my mans name. Baby is getting so brown....its funny to see him change.
AFM...I have been feeling kinda odd lately. I hear my heatbeat in my one ear and it's like I am dizzy but not? A light headed feeling but different than what I had with babes. I feel zoned out in a way....oh well. Will mention it to Dr wed. My incision is AMAZING. best section for pain so far.

I hope u ladies are doing well and enjoying your weekend with family. Nicole, ur last weekend with just one kid. YAY

Baby is amazing, he is sooo cute and loves to eat. He tries to eat Joe's cheeks thinking its a boob. Last nite was a tough one as we let him sleep too much during the day and he was up all nite, like seriously all nite. Joe was amazing and helpful. We go to get him snipped on Wed...ugh, Joe will be going in with him as I do not want to hear him cry. MIL will be here Monday nite and my family thursday noonish. Can't wait, we are getting everything ready for the party Sat. And monday is the big day and I will post my mans name. Baby is getting so brown....its funny to see him change.
AFM...I have been feeling kinda odd lately. I hear my heatbeat in my one ear and it's like I am dizzy but not? A light headed feeling but different than what I had with babes. I feel zoned out in a way....oh well. Will mention it to Dr wed. My incision is AMAZING. best section for pain so far.

I hope u ladies are doing well and enjoying your weekend with family. Nicole, ur last weekend with just one kid. YAY

LOL...sounds like he is doing wonderfully! I'm glad you are healing well and better than expected. I was wondering how the 'snip' works, I thought they do it at the hospital? I already told John he has to handle that....I feel horrible putting a baby through pain like that, though I know they heal faster and it's wayyyy easier on them then if they choose to do it as an adult.

Sorry about how you've been feeling with the dizziness. Hope the dr. can give some advice. Is Wed. your first follow up?

Liles.....u need not worry too much about gaining weight this pg. its just going to happen and its all for a good cause.

NICOLE....woman, ur so in my thoughts today. I hope like heck they get the ball rolling for u, I feel your pain.

Reeds....my baby was 8lbs 4 oz, I think it was close to Gunner. And mine was 2 weeks early, yikes eh. Almost a lb bigger than my biggest. LOL

Gunner was also 8 lbs 4 oz. Lol by my know we was 37+3...by first scan he was 38 weeks. Don't think I could have pushed him out if we would have waited. Lol

Nicole how r u? Thinking of you

Tiger your house all done?

Lol on tjs phone but what I tried to say Gunner was early too so we would of had some really big boys at 40 weeks

Carole, so glad the baby is doing well, I guess he doesn't have a problem latching on, ay? :) Glad to hear your healing well too, I was wondering about that since it was your fourth.

The two of you would have probably had 9lbs + babies if you carried to full term! I couldn't imagine!

Nicole, sorry the sweep attempt was another bust, that sucks but completely understandable on the doctor's part. I heard from an ob nurse that newborns don't really "feel" pain. They know something not so great is going on and they cry but it's not really "painful".

Such a busy weekend, house cleaning (which didn't get completely done) Saturday morning, then shopping at the baby consignment shop with my sister in the afternoon. She got me a baby bouncer/vibrating thing, a portable swing, two swaddles, two night shirts with the elastic on the bottom so you just pull it up to change the diaper, and two of the sleepers with footies that zip all the way to the foot (so obvious I don't know what these things are called). Tomorrow night I'll post pictures, I'm too tired right now. Today we did church, watched Jeff's two nieces get baptized, went to the family party afterward, then to my niece's 5th b-day party and got home just an hour ago so I'm ready for bed! Oh, and I'm getting cankles!

Yay for the goodies your sister got you!! So excited for you to be able to go out and look at baby stuff and shop and all that goodness!! I can't wait to see pics! By the way, like Sandi asked, is the kitchen all done? I completely blanked on that one. Sorry.

Ahhhh cankles...I must say I swelled horribly when I was prego w/ Lexi. I had to resize my wedding rings twice and ended up taking them off at the end of the pregnancy. This time I haven't really had any swelling and my rings are still a little loose. Maybe another sign of a girl?! :)

Tiger I can't believe your already almost 16 weeks! I think your pregnancy is going quickly. I can't wait to hear what your having. So exciting. Now I have to live through your pregnancy. LOL I already miss being pregnant. I love holding and snuggling him but sure miss my bump.

I will post my 2 week post bump pic. I have lost 22lbs. When I went in to have him I was 196 so I had gained 12lbs and now I am 10lbs under what I weighed when I got preggo. I am stoked. Got to love bfing.

Nicole when is your next appt? I so hope Lucas comes soon. I can't wait to see him

Carole hope your little man is sleeping well...I love those pics on FB and you look wonderful. SO happy . :)

Awesome weight loss Sandi!!! And I agree it seems like Tigers pregnancy is flying by. But then again it always seems like everyone elses' is!!

I'm impatiently waiting for the office to open so I can call. Since my dr. couldn't do the sweep over the weekend she said to call and get an appt to basically get squeezed in anywhere (hoping for this morning) and she will do it. I'm sooooo done. Been having major 'clear outs' (TMI I know!) and nausea but had those on/off the past 3 weeks. BH's are getting a lot stronger but not more constant/timeable. Just done.

Sorry I forgot the kitchen question, still nothing new on that end. The old kitchen part Jeff worked in some more this past weekend, finally got the second coat of paint on and is almost done with the trim work. When it's more done I'll take a picture!

Sandi, so jealous about the weight loss! It must be weird to not have a bump anymore but Gunner is so darn cute!

Nicole, FX'd this is going to be your day!!!

Sandy....great weight loss, I havent weighed since i have had him. I will wed.
And WTH is with u missing being pg, LOL...not I!!!

Nicole....so wishing u luck today.

Lilies....when will u be posting a belly pic.

AFM...MY BOYS NAME IS ,,,,,,,,DRUM ROLL.......LAMINE BRENT SARR
Lamine is after Joes oldest bro and gpa, Brent is after my dad and my first borns middle name and Sarr is the surname

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->