Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Yaaaay! Welcome to the world Lamine! Is it pronounced La-mine? What does it mean?

Well no updates from Nicole so I hope that means something good!

Carole, are you using a breast pump too?

I love the name Carole. He is adorable. I still can't believe our boys were the same size. Lol.

FX something is happening for Nice.

Tiger you off work today?

Awww love the name Carole!! So glad we finally know...I bet that is hard keeping it a 'secret'!

AFM...finally got that sweep this morning around 1030. It actually didn't hurt really. I'm surprised. When I went in I was 2-3 cm dialated and 80% effaced, so a bit of progress from last week! She stretched me to 3cm...so now I just wait. Since then I've been getting mild contractions, who the hell knows though, could be just the same BH's I've been getting. THey aren't nearly strong enough to be the 'real thing' and not constant enough to be timed. No bleeding or plug loss yet, so I don't know if that is bad. She said everything was very favorable for the sweep working, but if it doesn't then she wants me to call L&D Friday morning and see about a bed for induction. I feel bad though, John's been on leave since Saturday...I just wanna have this baby! Please oh please let that sweep work!!!

Get on that bouncy ball missy! Maybe it will help now after that sweep! Glad it wasn't painful, that's so neat though that she stretched you to 3cm!

Sandi, I was working today, just a lighter day that's all. I did request Good Friday off, I definitely wanted some sort of break this month and Jeff automatically will have that day off so that will be nice.

This is what my sister bought me from the consignment shop!

https://i56.tinypic.com/eqdyxz.jpg

WOW...nice haul. Yes its sounds like lamean but its lamine. lol

I know sandy, we had chunkamuffins.

Nicole...I am so happy your in labour. YAY...hope its smooth

I just bought a pump the other day but have been too busy to use it. with this party and all the company coming its been stressful. I nurse about 90% and he gets about 4 oz of formula a day. I had a lady in sears yesterday ask me if my boy was even mine.....lol

Love the stuff your sister got u tiger! Buying baby stuff is the best. I really like that small swing! ROFL carol about the lady asking if he was yours...haha

I'm sure u guys know but Lucas is here! I started contracting at 4pm yesterday and got to the hospital at around 7.....checked and was 4cm and Dr said I was contracting like crazy. Right when they started at 4 they were averaging every 3 mins. Anyways got in a room around 8 then git my epi around 8:30 or so. Got checked again around 11:30 or so and was already 9-10 cm....didn't feel the need to push though so Dr went to deliver another babe.....he came back later and we got set up and I started pushing. I seriously only pushed for about 8 minutes or so! Amazing considering how long I pushed w. Lexi. Gotta wonder if the rlt helped? Since he came out so fast he took in a lot of fluid that he hasn't expelled yet.....so they have him in special care on monitors....they said its complete normal though for when they come out fast. At least they ate taking good care of him. Holy cow sorry this was so long.....I'm all alone waiting for john and lxi.

Wow! I didn't even know the contractions started! Did you mention something on FB? Man oh man, that was pretty fast after that sweep! How are you feeling? Any word when Lucas will be okay to take home? How much did he end up weighing?

Wonderful news...sounds like the perfect birth story other than u having to wait til the end of the pg to have him.
Yay....now only lilies to pop.
I have to say my life is great, he makes me smile when I am not having a perfect moment in life. God is soooo amazing.

Wow! I didn't even know the contractions started! Did you mention something on FB? Man oh man, that was pretty fast after that sweep! How are you feeling? Any word when Lucas will be okay to take home? How much did he end up weighing?

It was really fast after the sweep and was strong as soon as it started! And I gotta say, after the sweep john and I dye and then I took 1tbs of Castro oil (dr said it worked for her) so just remember all this when its you go hun! We are hoping to go home tomorrow morning.....I'm formula feeding and he's having some tummy issues so we will be trying to see what works best for him. He weighed 7lbs 14oz

Wonderful news...sounds like the perfect birth story other than u having to wait til the end of the pg to have him.
Yay....now only lilies to pop.
I have to say my life is great, he makes me smile when I am not having a perfect moment in life. God is soooo amazing.

It really was wonderful......a great way to have my last baby and I'm glad I managed to beat the induction. Gotta agree to.....there is nothing in the world like new baby love.

Soon we get to find out what tiger is having!

We were just talking about that at lunch how some coworkers' babies were allergic to the formula and this was 10+ yes ago and how the doctors diagnosed it as colic and it was really the formul.

So are you home now Nicole?

Everyone's babies are so damn cute! I can't wait to see mine!

Exactly two weeks and we'll know for sure the sex! I hope I goes by fast. I did request Good Friday off so that will help.

Nicole...hope babies belly gets better. I use about 4 -6 oz in a 24 hr period for babes. He has been taking it well but I do find he can spit up alittle after compared to BF.
Hope u get out soon and your so right about the instant love u feel for your babes. He has lexi's cute lips.
Lilies....I can not believe u find out the sex soon....have u felt the little flutters yet?

AFM,...going to get my stiches out and baby circumsized today.

Lucas is doing a lot better....they gave us soy formula and he's taking to it much better he eats a lot and sleeps hours at a time. We are going home now....
When I get home ill post more pics on Facebook. We have his first Dr appt tomorrow.

Yay more pictures!

Carole, best wishes for Lamine today! I bet it will be more comfortable to have those stitches out.

Sandi and Nicole, did you have to get stitched down there? I forget what's it called when they snip you during labor.

How did Lamine's circumcision go Carole? We're still deciding if we will do it or not....ughhh the decisions.

Tiger: I got stiches w/ both kiddos. I had an episiotomy with Lexi (where they cut you) and I had a 2nd degree (whatever that means...I have no clue) tear with Lucas. With my tear this time the dr. I had did some more stiching or something down there he said that he was 'cleaning up' what the last dr. did. I dont know but it hurts a hell of a lot. My episiotomy with Lexi was a big one...the cut went as far as it could go...lol.

Carole and Nicole they didn't do the circumsions before you left the hospital?? They did Gunner's on the 2nd day. He is all healed, although I hated it when they first did it but he never even cried or fussed about it.

Tiger I did get stitches I also had a 2nd degree tear and I must be starting to heal down there...UGH its a bit itchy. TMI LOL

I am jealous that you guys can give formula...I have been BFing and gave Gunner a belly ache today from cooked cabbage and tried to give him formula and he just wouldn't take it...he doesn't like the bottle to begin with even with breast milk in it.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised...I always thought they just did it right there at the hospital. They said they have someone who comes in and does them (like a private contracted doc.) but he was coming tomorrow, then they had us call our pediatrician who said they do it there too. He has his first check up tomorrow morning so we'll ask. Honestly it all really confuses me, like what they do. And I am terrified to htink of causing pain like that....though I have heard it doesn't effect them too much. But, (don't laugh guys) his penis looks really small...so I don't see how they can cut part of it off!!

Glad you are starting to heal Sandi...I think the stiches are the worst!! I've been having tons of mini contractions that are hurting too...I never had those w/ Lexi...I think my uterus is contracting down way faster or something?

Don't be jealous that I can use formula hun...everyone looks at me like I'm a piece of crap mom b/c I chose to formula feed. Is Gunner feeling all better?

You are a great mom...formula or bf they get what they need its all up to us...if I had a toddler still there is no way I could bf.

Before his circumsion his looked really small too...I thought hw can they cut any off but after it looked right. lol

Nicole, don't worry about not breasting, not everyone can, it's just not that big of a deal.

I really want to attempt a natural birth, we'll see what really happens, and to me the scariest thing about natural birth is that episiotomy/tearing and having to feel them stitch me up.

Sandi, have you tried those nipples that work like breast feeding to get Gunner to take a bottle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->