Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Sounds awful that I'm disappointed after it took so long to get to this point but I thought b.c I popped out early that it was a boy. But everything God provides for us is for a reason and I certainly shouldn't be picky about it! I just wish this name thing wasn't such an issue, I really feel disappointed in that more than anything.

Don't feel bad..it's normal to be disappointed when you thought something was different then it is. I don't think it's so much disappointment as surprise and shock. Hope you guys can agree on a name that you will love! The name part is the hardest. Luckily John pretty much let me pick both names.

It's definitely a girl!!! Jeff's going to actually scan the pictures into the computer later this week so it will be clearer pics. So we agreed to wait to officially name her when she's born and we actually see her. There's now three names on the table, Evelyn, Phoebe, and Rachel.

awww a sweet little girl. I am excited for you hun. and understand the wee bit of disappointment it will pass I am sure. XX I bet you will pick the perfect name for her.

COngrats lilies...sorry I was nto able to log on yesterday to find out til now. How amazing, have not read all the posts as life is crazy here, I lost my job again. And had to kick that client out as he tried to punch Joe in the head. Long story so I have been getting everything in order paperwise and arranging his move etc. UGH.....so so happy for u lilies. WOw a little girl. will catch up this weekend. I need two or three of me these days.

WOW...I'm so sorry for all the stress you've been going through Carole :( Does losing your job mean you aren't able to work for that company anymore or just lost that client?

Happy month old (a few days late) to Gunner!!

That's horrible Carole! You definitely can't someone who might be violent in the house with your kids and new born around. I hope the transition is quick and that you'll be able to find another client quickly.

Yuck Carole I hope all works out for you. That is crazy he tried to punch Joe.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Nicole your early..Gunner is a month old today!!

https://i56.tinypic.com/2rwkoeb.jpg
https://i56.tinypic.com/4kjhw2.jpg
Okay, my last scan and latest bump!

Sandi, is the water still receding? When will Tj be home?

Carole, were you able to move out that client yet?

Nicole, how's the baby formula thing going? Does Lucas have acid reflux?

Awww...adorable scan and look at that beautiful bump!!!! You're looking great girl!!!

Yup...my lil guy does have acid reflux. It's not nearly as bad as Lexi's was...but still heartbreaking to watch him go through it. We've been trying adding rice cereal to his bottles (a recommendation from his dr.) but it's not working all that great. We'll probably end up putting him on baby zantac (Lexi was on it as well).

Tiger in love with "our" little girl and ur bump.

No water receding yet...Tj is still gone and no idea when this will be over cause it keeps raining!!ugh

Nicole, that really stinks, poor Lucas. How long did Lexi have to be on zantac?

Okay Sandi, time to get that rain over here! I really do hope it stops raining soon and Tj will be able to come home.

So last night something I ate must not have agreed with me, I had really uncomfortable gas, it was even waking me up during the night. If it was something I ate, that can't possibly be good for the baby!

They are going to blow a levee near Cairo that is suppose to help with all this flooding but it also means a majo loss of farm land so really its a no win situation...I just really wish the rain would stop. We have had one day in the past 3 weeks that it hasnt rained. thankfully its not flooding as bad at our house so I can stay there but I still feel a bit anxious at night. Thankfully my neighbor is taking the older kids to the bus stop for me so I dont have to drag Gunner out in this cold nasty rain.

Sorry about the belly ache Tiger I hope its better today.

Carole you on the lookout for a new client?

Nicole how is Lexi doing with Lucas? lots of sissy love?

Feel free to send the rain my way....my garden could use it! I hope it lets up on you guys soon!

Tiger: We weaned Lexi off the zantac around 7 or 8 months (I think!)

Sandi: Lexi is sooo sweet to him...lots of kisses and hugs!

wow lilies...love the bumpage and babes pic. So amazing eh. Time has been so tight for me these days. With the MIL here, my job changing so fast, paper work and not to mention a new baby. UGH....so I am sorry for not poping in sooner to see your pics. How cool is that bump. Enjoy as the next chunk will only get more and more uncomfortable, sorry to say.

Nicole...sorry about your little one have reflux. So young to have that.

Sandy...wow, u have been BF for over a month alone, not me. Not a good milk cow. Iam about 50/50 now and goign strong but I have never been able to BF 100% so I was expecting this but the pills I am on help alot.

Well more crappy news...Tj got his warning orders...he will deploying for Afghan in July 2012. Now I know that is a over a year away but dang it still upsets me. He is still gone and he gets this news while on the state of emergency. I am a grumpy overwhelmed mess these days.

Ohhhh Sandi I am so very sorry :( I know how hard that is (not while having children of course, but still). How long is the deployment...a year? I know it's of no help, but try and take solice in the fact that he will be there to see Gunners first steps and all that good stuff. I'm sorry though hun.

That really stinks Sandi, I'm sorry. Is it possible those plans could change a year from now and he might not have to go?

I hopes things are less hectic for you soon Carole! At least MIL is still there to help with the little things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->