Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I honestly think when I go in and talk to him I will get another scan. I really think its just cause Baby B was measuring exactly to what I was suppose to be at the time. And from I have read it seems to be pretty normal for one baby to be smaller. My sil said the boys were always different sizes...so I am just hoping and praying that is the issue.

Dietrad they are taking you off your progestrone all ready? I was wondering how long I am gonna be on mine. Are they going to test your level first?

I honestly think when I go in and talk to him I will get another scan. I really think its just cause Baby B was measuring exactly to what I was suppose to be at the time. And from I have read it seems to be pretty normal for one baby to be smaller. My sil said the boys were always different sizes...so I am just hoping and praying that is the issue.

Dietrad they are taking you off your progestrone all ready? I was wondering how long I am gonna be on mine. Are they going to test your level first?

I'm sure that both babes are fine!!! I just think it would be good of them to give you that good news so you can get excited!! So cool you are having twins :) Of all the twins I have known even at birth they are different weights or sizes, sometimes pretty significantly so. I think one of the two just decides to be the boss in the womb and be the bigger and faster growing one :)

Well, not much of anything yesterday or today so far....I hate that! My heartburn is practically non-existent too...:sad1: Well, I'm done with the progesterone next Thursday, so I'm going to have my coworker scan me 5 days later. I feel blessed to be able to do that and I wish you ladies could too.

So what are some of the State side girls doing this weekend!?! I'm going to a town festival to spend some money today, I would love to go to a botanical garden not far from here, there having a butterfly expo! You get to walk through a room with butterflies fluttering all around you!

Don't worry hun I am sure all is fine!! My nausea kinda went away this evening, symptoms probably just come and go, yet another form of torture the whole being pregnancy and waiting thing is!

I went to a butterfly expo at our botanical gardens a few months ago. It was so neat, they gave us sponge paintbrushes with sugar water (I think?) on it that attracts them and you'd have tons of butterflys on you in seconds. I put them on Lexi and she freaked out, but it's really need to see them up close like that. Such beautiful creatures! You should go!

Well I am super grumpy this morning. :( Woke up with no symptoms at all. Making me so freaking anxious!!!

:hugs: didnt want to read & run

i've been feeling sick the last few days, not nausea sick just sick & i am off my food- i was eating every 2 hours. cant eat breakfast anymore :( i dont think anything is wrong but i wont be not completely worried till i see my :baby: on Wednesday.

it just feels too good to be true after 8 years of trying. feels like it will be taken away. :cry:

i need to keep positive! :flower: :cloud9: :happydance:

:hugs: didnt want to read & run

i've been feeling sick the last few days, not nausea sick just sick & i am off my food- i was eating every 2 hours. cant eat breakfast anymore :( i dont think anything is wrong but i wont be not completely worried till i see my :baby: on Wednesday.

it just feels too good to be true after 8 years of trying. feels like it will be taken away. :cry:

i need to keep positive! :flower: :cloud9: :happydance:

You get your first u/s wed? Good luck hun. You had been ttc for 8 years. :hugs: I am so happy it happened for you find your PMA babe all will be good.

thanks reedsgirl

yes it will be my first then as far as i know i wont have another one till i am 12 weeks to have a down syndrome check & blood test.

What is PMA?! Also do you know what nub is?! i have seen it on threads regarding the sex of babies.....

:)

Reedsgirl, yeah I'm off the progesterone in 4 days. The doctor said that the placenta should take over at wk 8. I don't think they are going to test me again, I hate to say it, but I think the test will be if baby survives.

I am feeling a little nauseous this morning! But just a little.

M2L, I still didn't make it to the gardens! I ended up going to my parents after church yesterday. But I just saw on their website that this expo will go on until the end of the month so I have time!!!

Hi everyone....

Figured I'd check in you ladies. How's everyone doing today? Good labor day weekends?

I have an appt. tomorrow morning. It will be uneventful as no scan and too early to hear from a doppler I am sure. But now I am getting so nervous. Nausea has been fading away along with everything else and it hasn't helped seeing all the mc's on the board the past couple days from ladies I was following :(

Hope you all are doing better and in more optimistic spirits then I am!!!!!

Hey there Mommy...sorry you feel down. I am about the same way. I don't even have tender bbs anymore. You wuld think the progestrone would at least give me that. I haven't had any symptoms most of the weekend and its made me very nervous. I have been thinking about calling the dr all day but don't want to worry dh. :(

Hey there Mommy...sorry you feel down. I am about the same way. I don't even have tender bbs anymore. You wuld think the progestrone would at least give me that. I haven't had any symptoms most of the weekend and its made me very nervous. I have been thinking about calling the dr all day but don't want to worry dh. :(

If it will make you feel better, def. call the dr! I think by now our DH's are used to us worrying them!! LOL! I'm not sure how the progesterone supplements work, are they supposed to mimic symptoms?

If it helps, I won't have any symptoms for a couple of days, then just a little BB tenderness, a little nausea, nothing major or exciting then back to barely anything at all. :shrug: So I say don't sweat Reedsgirl but I do agree with M2L, if you're nervous, go ahead and call the ob.

If it will make you feel better, def. call the dr! I think by now our DH's are used to us worrying them!! LOL! I'm not sure how the progesterone supplements work, are they supposed to mimic symptoms?

I think they work different in everyone but the side affect list says the can intensify sore bbs, nausea and dizziness. I don't know but if I still feel like tomorrow I will be calling my dr or taking another hpt. LOL

Reeds I am right there with you, the lack of symptoms over this last week I think I am going to call my dr. tomorrow, I just hope he doesnt make me wait until next tues, my next scheduled appt. Sorry I havent been on much lately, I am feeling compelely overwhelmed with the move, my son was sick the last two days and its been crazy. I really hope your doing well.

Sammy so glad to hear from you. Again I don't know how you have handled it all. HUGS So sorry your lo is sick I hope he gets to feeling better soon

Hey everyone...just wanted to poke my head in for a second. Nothing new to report here except I almost know for sure something has gone wrong. I feel exactly like I did with my first mmc. Thursday can't get here soon enough.

Hang in there Amos! I'll pray for you too!

I think I had my first M/S! Threw up just 10min after arriving at work. Hopefully it's the baby and b.c the egg that I had for breakfast was bad!

I hope that egg wasn't bad either....that could really leave you sick. UGH Yay for MS!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->