Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Amos amazing news!! Did you get any pics today?

Dietrad that is akward! Man I hope she does as well. I am pretty open but there is tons of stuff that I have said on here that I would only share with my BNB ladies...my friend irl so wouldn't understand!!

They told me to keep taking tylenol for the headaches and keep taking it. I want healthy babies so I will...anyone else having problems with the prenatal and stuff...as soon as it hit my mouth my gag reflex kicks in and its all I have to get it down.

I understand them wanting you to keep on progesterone but I can't believe there isn't another brand they could give you that wouldn't cause a reaction!

I am now having hot flashes too. I am wondering if my progestrone is too high?? I don't know what to do. I want my babies to be healthy but man I can't hardly function like this.

Amos amazing news!! Did you get any pics today?

Dietrad that is akward! Man I hope she does as well. I am pretty open but there is tons of stuff that I have said on here that I would only share with my BNB ladies...my friend irl so wouldn't understand!!

They told me to keep taking tylenol for the headaches and keep taking it. I want healthy babies so I will...anyone else having problems with the prenatal and stuff...as soon as it hit my mouth my gag reflex kicks in and its all I have to get it down.

Yep- I got two pics and the baby has really grown since last week! I don't have a scanner or else it would be my avatar pic!

I haven't had any trouble with all my oral pills thank goodness. Guess it's cause you're cooking two babies??

Now THAT I have had. I wil get hot flashes then the chills....that progesterone is weird stuff

Do you have a webcam? I took pics of mine with that and that is how I posted mine.

I am wondering if my levels are high enough and that is why I am now starting to react...I haven't had any problems with them til now.

I didn't think about taking the pics with my camera or cell phone.....DUH. Let me do that.
I think if you are just now getting really bad symptoms, maybe you will only have to deal with them a few more weeks? Maybe you will be lucky in that respect!

Amos I like the way you think. LOL I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and hopefully by 12 I will be somewhat normal again. HAHA

Reedsgirl, have they bothered to check your levels again or are they just assuming things are fine since you're on a supplement?

Haven't checked them...I have a appt thursday. I will be talking to my dr then. I am really having a rough time. I am such a whiner today. I even cried over a football game...the end of this years superbowl when the Saints won and it was all emotional. UGH How silly!! Within a hour of taking my pill I have a headache, hot flashes and I am dizzy. All the side afffects you think I would have gotten when I first started taking them

Ok...here is my little Tweetie!

Attachments

• Tweetie 004.jpg
    Tweetie 004.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Tweetie 006.jpg
    Tweetie 006.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
  • Tweetie 007.jpg
    Tweetie 007.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
Thanks!!!

Reeds- isn't it easy to cry at the drop of a hat over the silliest things??

Yes I had been doing ok with it. And then today the emotions started...I was really crabby at work today and then got home all I wanted to do was cry.

GREAT pics Amos!! So happy for you that things are going well :)

Thanks Mommy!

Reeds- it seems I have been crying alot lately too. I am wondering if its the change in the brand of progesterone they have me on.

Tweetie looks huge Amos!

Reedsgirl, are you pills in a capsule or is it just compressed powdered like an aspirin?

In a capsule...they are yellowish in color and waxy feeling...can also be used in the vag as well. Y?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->