Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

In a capsule...they are yellowish in color and waxy feeling...can also be used in the vag as well. Y?

Yeah, I have the same ones! Well, that blows that idea, if it was compressed powdered, you could rub it on your arm and see if your skin breaks out in a rash, would prove that your body started having an allergic reaction to it. Can't really do that with waxy capsules.

Congratulations on the flower!!!!!! On Monday I get to graduate to an olive! Though I don't think an olive is all that much bigger than a raspberry! :haha:

Happy 9 weeks today Reeds!!!

Dietra- I was thinking the same thing about the raspberry and the olive- oh well- bring on the olive!!!

Thanks ladies. I have been thinking about using them vag just to see if that helps...but the mess you all keep warning me about keeps me taking them. I have just gotten to were I take them so I can lay down and take the tylenol and sleep off the headache.

If DH can help, it's much easier but mine is always in bed before me. Also, if you just have to do one a day, do right before bed so you're laying down for so many hours and not as much leaks out. I had to take one in the morning too, and that one leaked out!

Grumpy huh?! I'm sorry....I've been having my moments with that too...usually my hormones take me to the balling like a baby edge though! LOL!

I'm alright....stated finally getting some serious all day nausea over the past week or so. Just got a script in from the Dr. for Zofran (YAY!!!). And have that mini vacay...leaving on Thursday (thus the real need for the zofran....I have motion sickness to begin with...top that w/ 'morning' sickness, plane rides, car rides and a 1.5 year old! yikes!).

You have another appt coming up right? I am having a hard time remembering when everone's are lately!

I go thursday! I am so jealous of the mini vaca! I am so ready for one. I so want to quit my job but I need the insurance. LOL The ms attacks me about every other day. How was your dr visit?

Yippe..can't wait to hear how your dr. appt goes. I am so excited about the vacay...we've never really been on one (other than day trips)...hell...never even went on a hunnymoon :(

I'm sorry about the job...do you want to quit b/c of the ms? How come you don't get on hubbys insurance? John (my hubby) has great insurance through the state (he's a corrections officer) so we are lucky there.

My MS was HORRIBLE for days straight, tried a different prenatal and it got a bit better. Really weird huh? It's a prescription one, they called it in too, but who knows how much it is...not sure if I'll get it.

My last dr. visit was the 8 week one where I got that cool pic pages back :) It went well...I was just happy to see the hb again...next visit isn't until the 20th of October!

Hey there M2L. My dh (Tj) is also a corrections officer but we live in missouri and the insurance here is crap. He was suppose to sign us up for Tricare this weekend at drill but he didn't and he doesn't know how upset I am about it yet. That is really the only thing keeping me at work. I am really just tired of wrk...I have been there almost 4 years and its long hours and a bunch of crap. But that is all jobs right? LOL

Hey there M2L. My dh (Tj) is also a corrections officer but we live in missouri and the insurance here is crap. He was suppose to sign us up for Tricare this weekend at drill but he didn't and he doesn't know how upset I am about it yet. That is really the only thing keeping me at work. I am really just tired of wrk...I have been there almost 4 years and its long hours and a bunch of crap. But that is all jobs right? LOL

:( I'm sorry hun. It sucks to have a job you hate. Can he only sign up for Tricare on drill weekends? I know Tricare is supposed to be pretty good insurance (hubby and I are were both in the Navy for 4 years). Crazy your DH is a corrections officer too! How annoying it's so different per state...I know we pay about $180 for the three of us (and next baby), we have Avmed state and it's great insurance. Def. one major plus to hubbys job.

Where do you work? Yup...all jobs are full of crap. I have always been jealous of people who actually like their jobs....maybe when I go back to work, I can find a job I like...doubt it though!

He has to able to use his card to sign me up and it has to be done at the armory with is Kac CArd....its kinda a pain. I use to love my job but it has changed and it has turned into a pain in the hiney and they keep demanding more and more of us managers with less pay. Its a pain in the butt!! I run a Murphy USA...which is a gas station...doesn't sound like a tuff job but it has it moments....its dealing with the public somtimes

Reedsgirl, I hear ya with dealing with the public, I wish my DH made enough money for me not to work.

M2L, I here I was about to private message you about how Connecticut was b.c I thought you went last week! ha! Well I hope you have a safe, good trip Thursday! And yay for MS but a shame it's so made you needed meds, at least you feel a little better now right?

I actually ended up getting sick again for the second time yesterday and nausea today is pretty up there. My symptoms have actually gotten more intense since I stopped the progesterone. I don't know if it's that or just that hey, I'm 9wks and things need to start getting more intense! Either way, I'm glad for the symptoms! :winkwink:

Reedsgirl, I hear ya with dealing with the public, I wish my DH made enough money for me not to work.

M2L, I here I was about to private message you about how Connecticut was b.c I thought you went last week! ha! Well I hope you have a safe, good trip Thursday! And yay for MS but a shame it's so made you needed meds, at least you feel a little better now right?

I actually ended up getting sick again for the second time yesterday and nausea today is pretty up there. My symptoms have actually gotten more intense since I stopped the progesterone. I don't know if it's that or just that hey, I'm 9wks and things need to start getting more intense! Either way, I'm glad for the symptoms! :winkwink:

LOL...thanks :)

I haven't taken any meds (yet)....the nausea has actually not been bad at all. It's really weird once I hit 8 weeks it was horrible for 4 days straight....I mean to the point I was having a hard time taking care of Lexi because I felt so crappy. But then I switched my prenatals and now it's been a LOT better. Only comes in very minor short waves now instead of all day and intense like before. Of course that has me worried that something 'stopped' in there....hoping it's just my body tolerating the new prenatals better? Do you think that is possible? So now I just have to go pick up the meds, as a just in case thing...mainly for vacay...i'm not suffering like that during a fun time :)

Talk about being forgetful...I didn't think you stoped the progesterone yet?! How is it going? Any worries? Doesn't sound like it since you have real MS now!!! YAY! Very happy for you...I bet you are relieved :) When are you going to have your co-worker scan you again (lucky you :winkwink:)?

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well.

Dietrad how nervous was you to stop taking it? Tbh I am so ready to come off it. I am talking to my dr thursday about it.

M2L how u today?

Anyone talked to Amos?

I haven't seen any posts from Amos is the past two days actually, last I knew she's due for a visit, maybe a scan sometime this week but I forget what day.

I was a little nervous about stopping the progesterone, I actually stretched it out a litte by only taking it once a day at night, like a wine off kind of thing. It's nice not to have to do it anymore but then over the weekend I didn't have any symptoms and that made me nervous but yesterday was reassuring! Still looking forward to Friday though just to really set my mind at ease.

M2L, that totally makes sense about the prenatal, I just switched too and now when I take it, it completely makes me gag where the other one didn't bother me at all!

Hey everyone...I'm still around, just so DAMN tired when I get home from work that I don't want to do anything. I echo about wishing DH made enough money for me to stay at home. Not all the time, mind you, but at least during pregnancy!!!
Mommy- hope you have a wonderful vacay!!!
Dietra- when did you start weaning off the progesterone? Week 8?
Reeds- how are you and the little ones doing?

Amos so good to hear from you. Me and the little ones are doing well. When is your next appt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->