Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

My appt is Thursday. I am trying so hard to not think about it or stress over it. If everything goes well and there is still a heartbeat this will be the furthest I've ever gotten. So of course I'm nervous. My mom wants to go with me, but she was there with my first pregnancy that ended in a mmc and I am so scared for her to see that again.

My next appt is also thursday. I am praying to hear 2 hbs. I am feeling positive for all our babies!! They are fighters. What time is your appt? Mine is at 10:30am

Mine is at 10:45. I pray we both have good news to share that day!!! I look forward to your update!

I'll be praying for you both!!! I have a good feeling too, they're going to be great scans on Thursday!

Amos, yeah I did wean off the progesterone, took the last one Saturday and still having nausea, so far so good! (well except I was exceptionally bitchy today at work!) :blush:

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovelies.

Just found this thread and am so pleased. I am not suffering from many symptoms either and the ones I do have (sore boobs) are sporaddic at best. So have been getting myself in a right old tiz Despite knowing a couple of people who also have had hardly any symptoms throughout their entire pregnancies. BONKERS how our minds work.

Anyways I found you all here so am super pleased. I also just read this

https://www.gettingpregnant.co.uk/earlypregnancy.htm

which made me feel tons better too.

Big hugs all round

XX

Welcome Tonnilou! Yeah, I had much of nothing but it hit me more my 8th wk and even then it's mild, nothing like what some other ladies are going through.

Thanks for the link!

Hellooooooo and thankyou sweety. I think thats teh the thing, we hear so much about the big symptoms people have and I am thinking most people without many dont really post about it.

I read through all 40 pages and am so glad things are going good for you ladies.

Really good luck Amos and Reeds too for the scans.

XX

Good luck today Amos and Reedsgirl!!!!! I'm praying for good reports later today!

Well back from my dr appt and I got good and sad news. I do have a strong healthy baby but only 1 now. Baby b didn't make it. Baby A is still good and has a strong hb so he said that is good. I am very sad but I know in my heart that God has a plan and that my baby probably needed his twin to survive this far if that makes any sense to anyone but me. I am off to take a nap as this has been a very long and nauseating day and I feel horrible.

AMos I hope your appt went well.

Oh Amos I am so sorry. I wish there was a way I could come hug you. I know there is nothing I can do to make this easier but I am praying for you.

Reeds- I am so sorry. I was do devastated when I posted about my loss, I didn't read back about you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep on fighting baby A.

Thanks...so had baby B gotten smaller or just didn't have a hb?

Didn't have a hb. He said stopped developing about a week ago. I don't know what to think to be honest....I wish we would have done the 8 weeks scan like was orginially planned...but he decided against it.

So what will happen to that baby? Did they say? If you don't want to talk about it, just let me know.

Its okay hun, I am not totally sure. From what I got from the dr I shouldn't pass him, that more than likely I will deliver when I deliver in April but he said there won't be much to see. He said sometimes that the bigger baby absorbs the smaller but that doesn't appear to be happening.

Wow...I just wasn't sure what happens in that case. Well, I am so glad baby A has a good, strong heartbeat!! How have you been feeling?

Super sick...but not ms. I have food poisoning I think from chinese last night...it didn't taste right so I didn't finish it but I have been sick all day from it. :( I am feeling anxious as usual but he told me I am to the point of my pregnancy that I should be out of the woods for the other baby. But he did do a pap today and I have been a bit crampy since so kinda fretting but its been a tough day all around.

Do you mind if I ask what all the dr said for you?

Oh no...not food poisoning....good gracious- like you need anything else!!! I hope you feel better ASAP.
The doc didn't really say too much. He is going to do one last scan just before the D&C- not sure why. It's not like the hb can come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->