Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Gosh babe I am so sorry. When are they scheduling it? I just dont understand for you either. xxxx

It is tomorrow morning. I have the scan at 7:30 and go strraight to the hospital for the D&C. I hope they give me some good drugs- I would like to sleep the weekend away.

They did when I had mine...I had a mc at 5 months before I had my son Dylan...the baby had stopped growing at 12 weeks. Its was so hard and I slept for almost 3 days after..

So sorry :( I know with my other two they gave me some, so I hope they do this time too.

Are they going to do any testing to see what is going on? Any on the baby?

Not really sure...I don't think they are testing the baby. I am going to ask though. The only testing left is genetic testing and we can't afford that as it's not covered by my insurance. I just don't know if I can keep going through this, but how do you give up on your dream?

Oh Amos and Reeds....I'm so very very sorry....:cry: My heart is breaking for you both. I don't know what God's plan is and it's never clear at first but I hope it is one day and that will give you strength.
:hug:

Reeds, I'm praying for baby A to be strong.

Amos, I wish you luck, and I hope after a good, long, restful weekend that you'll be blessed with the gift you're meant to have.
:hug:

Hi girls,

I am up in CT on vacation and checked my email and couldn't believe what I read on here.

I am sooo very sorry for both of your losses....I really didn't see this coming for either of you. I was just expecting to check in and see great news :(

Now I am crying for you both, I just feel so badly. I know there is nothing I can do/say to ease the pain. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reeds: I am happy baby a is doing well though, hopefully you are able to find some comfort in that, and it really makes sence and is a wonderful thought that baby b was there in the beginning to help baby a make it!! I like that way of thinking.

Amos: Please don't give up. I know they can take the baby for testing that isn't necessarily genetic, just to see what they can find. I know it's hard to think of having that done....but you have so many losses, maybe it would help to get a clear answer. Never give up on your dream!!! :hugs:

M2L so sorry you got our news on your vaca...try to enjoy yourself huni and tell us all about it when you get back. xxxx

Amos thinking of you today and praying for you. ANd never give up on your dream huni..there has to be a way and you will find it.

Dietrad how are you hun?

Hey ladies....just woke up. Everything went fine physically- I am still going to take the pain pills so I can sleep through the weekend though.
Mommy- please don't cry on your vacay.

I hope you're doing okay Amos. :hugs:

I had my coworker scan me but it wasn't very good. Her US machine is for extremities so it doesn't like doing OB scans on chubby ppl. Not to mention, it was trans-abdominal. She couldn't tell the difference b/n the baby and the yolk sac with how the baby was positioned, barely saw the HB, so not very reassuring. Just going to have to wait for the doppler on my Oct. 4th OB apt. Not very exciting I know.

Prayers for everyone...

I didn't order a personal doppler, my husband wasn't keen on the idea. This one on the 4th will be at the OB office.

I see. I am really wanting to order one but I am paranoid that the first time I don't find the hb I will be freaking out and it would have just moved. ya know what I mean?

dietrad: Barely seeing a hb is really good considering you were getting scaned on non-ob equipment and not internally! I think your lil guy/girl is snuggled in just right :)

Amos and Reedsgirl: I hope you two are both doing alright....all things considered.

Hey M2L how was your vaca? I am doing ok...I know I have one little bean and praying all the time s/he stays snuggled in!

I haven't heard from Amos and I am still praying for her that she is doing ok...considering. I pray they find some answers for her soon.

I must be emotional today b.c reading the posts from yesterday I just want to give all of you huge :hug:!!!!!!

Vacay was great, always nice to get away and not deal with normal day to day. Plus Lexi got to meet John's dad for the first time, so of course she was spoiled to death!

I was just so sad to read all your news :( I am sure your one little one is doing great and believe like you said earlier, maybe he/she needed baby b at first to push through the hard part.

Amos, words can't express how sorry I am, no one should have to go through a loss that many times. I was wondering (if you are ok talking about it) if you had stopped the progesterone already? I don't remember everyones timelines for stopping, and was wondering if that had a connection? If it did, perhaps next time push to remain on it longer.....maybe your body takes a bit longer for the everything to establish naturally without the meds? I don't know...it was just an idea. I don't want you to give up on your dream. Make them give you answers even though right now I am sure it's unbearable to even think about let alone bug dr's about. I hope you are doing ok and big HUGS to you hun.

Dietrad: how are you feeling today (other than super emotional?! LOL )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->