Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Ok, since I have never heard of it either, I had to do some research. I am pretty sure these two terms I found are what she used:
Retroverted uterus and retroflexed (where the top of the uterus points backwards)...so I guess that is where she got 'double' from :)

Of course in the process of my research I found that if it doesn't change itself by 10-12 weeks it MAY cause miscarriage. And she made these comments again at that 12 week u/s.....so.....I am DONE researching! LOL!

Good idea! But I can't imagine if baby is growing well now that it would suddenly change a week from now, ya know? I'm sure it had something to do with your earlier MC, but this time you are so far along!

Hey ladies. I was gonna post my pics today but you went and looked. LOL My scan was done external and my bladder was not even full! I was so shocked at how well you could see the baby

M2L that is odd. I don't know that I have heard of that...I do have a cousin who's wife has 2 uterouses. And both were viable to carry pregnany. I sure hope all is fine and when are they going to do another scan.

Dietrad I love how positive you are and I was on the b6 and baby aspirin and I believed that is what helped me with the progestrone. xxx

I like to be odd...LOL! I have heard of the two uterus thing, that is freaky!! I don't think I have another scan until the gender one. Unless she uses the mini machine (like she did Monday) to check at my next appt....which isn't until I am 16 weeks. I am still spotting, so still freaked a bit, but I guess it's gonna stay that way until/unless the placenta issue fixes itself. Oh the joys. As blessed as I am to be pregnant (and believe me I know that I am lucky), I am also glad this will be the last one. Pregnancy just doesn't agree with me and now I feel like crap all day long every day.

M2L I agree odd is a good thing!! I hope you get to feeling better.

I did something stupid today and I forgot to eat!! Now I feel awful and can't stop being nauseated even though I have now ate and should be feeling better...

Hello ladies, hope everything is going well!

I found an interesting article over the weekend that women with beta thalassemia minor (hereditary anemia) may have an associated blood clotting disorder. Now I've never had a problem with clots before but this article made it sound like the stress of being PG makes it surface. So I booked an apt with a hemotologist on Wednesday. On Thursday I have my follow up apt with the OB and I hope to get some of the tests results back from the genetic testing. Then on top of that, I think I OV today so we went for it! What can I say, it's going to be an interesting next two weeks!

Hello ladies, hope everything is going well!

I found an interesting article over the weekend that women with beta thalassemia minor (hereditary anemia) may have an associated blood clotting disorder. Now I've never had a problem with clots before but this article made it sound like the stress of being PG makes it surface. So I booked an apt with a hemotologist on Wednesday. On Thursday I have my follow up apt with the OB and I hope to get some of the tests results back from the genetic testing. Then on top of that, I think I OV today so we went for it! What can I say, it's going to be an interesting next two weeks!

Oh wow...possibly lotsa good news!!! Please keep me posted on what the dr's all say. I hope you are able to get some answers very soon :)

Dietrad so glad you guys decided to go for it! I hope you get some answers at you appt. Please let us know.

M2L how are you doing?

I'm alright, still very lightly spotting now and then. This pregnancy has def. been rough so far.

How about you Reeds?

Exhausted. But hanging in there. A lot of cramps lately and fretting. I wish I had a ultrtasound machine at home...I would look everyday. LOL When do you go back to the dr M2L?

Dietrad hope your doing ok hun. xxx

I hear you....I've been having some weird cramps too....not the growing pains or ligament stretching, just weird. So unsettling. They say MMC's are so uncommen and yet SOOO many women on here have them.

I don't go back until the 10th (so 17 weeks!)....crazy. If the spotting continues I may go back sooner, but just trying to be positive. What about you? I've noticed all these women getting their gender scans at 16 weeks, I am completely jealous. Have any gut feelings on what yours is?

I am comtemplating switching over to 2nd tri early, 1st tri is really depressing me.

I started a thread in 2nd tri for april mommies. Come on over!! :) I don't go back til 17 weeks either. I have just felt so off the past few days at I know in my heart its just me being paranoid...or at least I hope it is.

On a brighter note my crib/combo came today! I am excited to get it together.

Ok cool! I'll do that. I didn't wanna offend anyone by coming over 'early' but 1st tri is just getting so scary. I mean I understand worries, and i wanna talk/ask about them too, but the other stuff is freaking me out.

I've felt off too, but I think like you its just paranoia. When I went to the ER...the dr. was like 'well your 12 weeks and heard the hb, chances are super slim of anything going wrong' so I just keep replaying that in my mind. My little bit of nausea I had got crazy bad after the er, but Lexi was sick too, so i think we caught a bug (damn hospitals) now nothing...no MS...no nothing really except those weird cramps.

Can't wait to see your crib...you gonna post pics?

I know I always have those thoughts in the back of my mind as well. I have days lately well I feel totally like my old self and my bump seems smaller some days. As soon as we get it together I will post a pic. xxx

I think you two have your for-keeps babies, don't you worry!

I had blood drawn today to check for any genetic clotting disorders, that will probably take two weeks for the results. Had my Ob apt as well and the fetal genetic tests weren't in yet....:nope: Disappointed in that. She did say though during the exam that I'm OVing, my temps didn't drop again yet but I imagine it will tomorrow. Now I know I'm a grown 31 yr old woman, but I still seek my parents advice when in doubt and they don't think we should go for it until the results are in. I kind of feel that way too but I hate missing out on an opportunity, esp since the chance of anything non-random showing up on those tests. So after talking about it with DH, we decided to give it just one shot. And I'm praying to God that if this is meant to be, then let it, but if this egg isn't going to be a part of my for-keeps baby, then I pray that it doesn't happen. Just kind of putting the opportunity out there and putting our trust in Him. It's hard to listen to what we're suppose to do vs. what we want to do ya know?

I think you two have your for-keeps babies, don't you worry!

I had blood drawn today to check for any genetic clotting disorders, that will probably take two weeks for the results. Had my Ob apt as well and the fetal genetic tests weren't in yet....:nope: Disappointed in that. She did say though during the exam that I'm OVing, my temps didn't drop again yet but I imagine it will tomorrow. Now I know I'm a grown 31 yr old woman, but I still seek my parents advice when in doubt and they don't think we should go for it until the results are in. I kind of feel that way too but I hate missing out on an opportunity, esp since the chance of anything non-random showing up on those tests. So after talking about it with DH, we decided to give it just one shot. And I'm praying to God that if this is meant to be, then let it, but if this egg isn't going to be a part of my for-keeps baby, then I pray that it doesn't happen. Just kind of putting the opportunity out there and putting our trust in Him. It's hard to listen to what we're suppose to do vs. what we want to do ya know?

Awww man, I am so sorry your results aren't in.....when will they be? Do you have another appt set up already? At least you were Oving already, that is GREAT!!! And hun, I think we all still go to our parents...lol :)

I say go for it, if you get prego this cycle and your results come back, it may be something simple you just add to the regiment, or something they have to watch for. Hopefully if there is something they can attribute the miscarriages to it can be 'fixed' easily :) :hugs:

Keep us posetd when you get the results, I am praying for you hun!

I am praying for you too. I agree totally with that your doing. xx

M2L I don't think you will offend anyone there are plenty of ladies on there that aren't quite to the 2nd tri. I just wish they would chat more. LOL

Asfm I am quite sick tonight. I actually threw up all over the kitchen floor trying to make it to the bathroom...(tmi) but for some reason since I have been pregnant when I get sick its pink. How weird is that?

M2L, you're officially in 2nd tri today!!!!

Reedsgirl...pink? I hope not like faint blood pink like from an ulcer.....Can you attribute the color to anything you eat, drink, or vitamins or anything like that? (Before I got to that part I have to say I smiled at the vomiting on the kitchen floor part) :D I'm sure that wasn't fun to clean up but I can totally picture that!

That is the thing Dietrad I hadn't ate anything pink or red. I am not sure what the deal is. I can know chuckle at the kitchen upchuck but last night I wasn't laughing. I am still super nauseated today...I thought I was past it. :(

That is the thing Dietrad I hadn't ate anything pink or red. I am not sure what the deal is. I can know chuckle at the kitchen upchuck but last night I wasn't laughing. I am still super nauseated today...I thought I was past it. :(

sorry reeds your feeling sick, I have bad ms pop out of no where today, trying to eat my ms away...lol I think we might have girls on our hands, never was this sick this long into pregnancy with my son

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->