Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I was the totally opposite Sammy. never sick with my girls and sick the whole time with my son. So I am thinking at this point I am having another boy. LOL

LOL..your one of VERY few women I have heard of getting sick with boys!! I was a mess with Lexi, this time I pretty much don't even feel prego...not even nauseous. I am guessing boy for me!

When will you find out?

I was the totally opposite Sammy. never sick with my girls and sick the whole time with my son. So I am thinking at this point I am having another boy. LOL

I still dont have a scan date yet, Reeds when do you get your next scan?

My sister was never sick with her girls either. I don't have a appt for a 20week scan but I go back to the dr on Nov 2. And I think I will probably find out right before thanksgiving. I keep looking at my last pics. I have one blown up as my screensaver on our laptop and I almost swear that I see something between the baby's legs. LOL

LOL...ahh the analyzing of previous u/s pics....the waiting to know the sex is hard. I am really ready to do a little shopping, for it to feel 'real'!! That scan I had at 12 weeks (from the spotting) was a looking down image, just babies face and belly...maybe b/c it was internal? So nothing for me to examine..lol

My next appt is the 10th (I'll be 17 weeks, so pretty much the same as you at yours)....hope they schedule our 20 week u/s's early and we can go soon after those appts!!

Yes I am so ready for that scan! I willpost that pic and see what you ladies think. LOL

baby13+3boypart.jpg

I know its probably wishful thinking and probably a shadow. I don't know how to point to what I am trying to show you but look at the baby's bottom. The legs are in the air...

I do see the shadow I think your talking about....humm not so sure I am horrid at this. Cant wait to find out for all of us!

Yeah me too. ANd I am sure the testicles are not that developed that early on but a girl can hope right?? LOL

I see something...two somethings...is that where you are talking about? I am so horrible at looking at any u/s's...but there is something there!

Yeah me too. ANd I am sure the testicles are not that developed that early on but a girl can hope right?? LOL

That is what I thought, testicles!

The only thing I can normally tell is 'girl parts' and that is only from the hamburger rule...here on your pics, there are just two things, not lines, more 'puffy' than the girls lines? Does that make sence?

And yes, a girl can hope!!

Yep M2L that is what I am talking about. Its actually pretty clear when the pic is the size of my laptop screen. LOL

Ladies I am off to lay down. I just feel awful today and my kiddos will be home from school in a few hours and I would really like to feel somewhat "normal"by time they get here. LOL

The hematologist called, I don't have any markers for a blood clotting disorder which is good! But I can't believe my genetic tests aren't back yet. :growlmad:

The hematologist called, I don't have any markers for a blood clotting disorder which is good! But I can't believe my genetic tests aren't back yet. :growlmad:

YAY good news!! Have you tried calling the genetics people to check the status? How long did they say it should take??

They said up to 3wks, so.......I was going to wait until tomorrow. That way if I had to leave a message for someone to get back to me, hopefully someone would before the weekend and this way I technically waited over 3wks. :winkwink:

Good news on the clotting...so sorry the genetic testing is not back. FX you get it soon and all is well there as well. xxx

I'm so crushed! The OB office called and the genetics tests are inconclusive b.c all of the tissue was dead. I'm going to have to pay for a dam test that they couldn't even do! :hissy: I know my OB office didn't do the test, it was shipped off to California and the baby probably died a week, maybe two weeks prior but come on! No one thought of this first! Esp the ppl in CA, you'd think they would at least ask first before trying to culture the tissue! Seriously! What he hell!

Oh hun I am so sorry. That is horrible news. I wish there was more that I could do for you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->