Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

WOW....28 weeks, what are the risks of a low placenta? I am unaware....
I laughed when u said ur not that into sex? I guess I can relate with my first husband, we were always fighting and he turned me off my being so lazy.
This one is different...lol, it's been 3 years for us on Dec 13 and I am just as crazy about him. Or just in my dirty thirties...lol. Do u have nipple issues right now? It's driving me nuts. Do u have a bump pic? I will post mine, it was about a 1 1/2 w ago. But I lost alittle weight and it looks the same.

Attachments

• DSC03093.jpg
    DSC03093.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
WOW....28 weeks, what are the risks of a low placenta? I am unaware....
I laughed when u said ur not that into sex? I guess I can relate with my first husband, we were always fighting and he turned me off my being so lazy.
This one is different...lol, it's been 3 years for us on Dec 13 and I am just as crazy about him. Or just in my dirty thirties...lol. Do u have nipple issues right now? It's driving me nuts. Do u have a bump pic? I will post mine, it was about a 1 1/2 w ago. But I lost alittle weight and it looks the same.

Well with the placenta being low if it gets aggrevated it will bleed...bad news since it's the nutrient carrier to the baby. But if I do everything right..they usually move on their own over time as the uterus stretches. If it doesn't I'll have to have a c-section at around 38 weeks because otherwise the baby pushes through the placenta, possibly killing it (and me) due to blood loss. I'm sure it will move though...they say 90-something % do.

Yeah, I've never been into sex much...I feel like such a complete weirdo saying that...but it's the truth. And it's not my hubby...it's me. I love him a ton and he's amazing, we've been together 6 years. Probably just issues from my past that I've never addressed....really should get that worked out...lol. Maybe my 30's will be better :winkwink: No real nipple issues....other than they they are all the sudden sensitive again. My daughter tries to climb on me and OMG it freaking hurts. But other than that nothing...what are yours doing?

Here's my bump/fat at 16 weeks.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
And how am I supposed to see your bump with a sweatshirt on woman? At least put a tighter fitting T-shirt on!! LOL :)

Ohhhh all right, A naked pic soon to come. LOL. Actually, hubby took camera. I have some fleshy ones on my cell but can't upload them to the web? I will sweet talk reeds into doing it for me, she has before. LOL...
My nipples are sore again and seem to be leaking alittle as they seem slipperyish at times, always hard and twice now I have seen like a crusty on them. I used to have them pierced but took them out when I had my tr in jan.....just seems early for them to be like this.

Well the low lying placenta is kinda serious eh.....did u have it with your sweet little girl? My bleed is between the placenta and the membranes. Iam hoping it's gone now.....

:haha:

Ok...I'll be waiting for the fleshy ones...hehe :)

Yeah, mine get the crusties too...but always have (at least since I was prego w/ Lexi...never really went away). I have heard of a lot of women whose nipples start leaking early after they have already had kids...hopefully mine don't do that as well....

I guess the placenta can be serious...I am just taking it easy. I am a SAHM so don't go to work per se...I do some pt work from home...but nothing like Reeds where she is on her feet all day...so that helps. It seems if I do anything more than minimal I bleed. The second bleed came the day after I took my daughter to the zoo...and that was just lots of walking. So...needless to say the pounds are packing on quicker than I know what to do, because I don't do much activity and have had NO morning sickness. Great.

I didn't have it with Lexi...but had a m/c back June and had to have a D&C....I read it's common to get when you've had a D&C.

BTW....I have no life so I am on bnb alot. I work from home and know few peeps in Edmonton, and now that my man is gone it's worse. LOL....I do have my sister coming for a quick over nite visit soon with her family. I am making homemade pizza, already made a devils food layered cake with cream and cookies.

WOW....so D&C's can affect u later on. Thats scary.
I am not overly sick but am very gaggy all the time, really bad the last few weeks. I can think of something and want to get sick.
I don't know how reeds does it, I could'nt imagine working from a regular schedule....I am too set into my routine now. I have been at home now since 2006.

BTW....I have no life so I am on bnb alot. I work from home and know few peeps in Edmonton, and now that my man is gone it's worse. LOL....I do have my sister coming for a quick over nite visit soon with her family. I am making homemade pizza, already made a devils food layered cake with cream and cookies.

I don't have a life either. I work from home pt too...so my computer alerts me when I have emails...people probably think I live on here (and FB actually) and that I don't take care of Lexi...but honestly it takes me 2 minutes to reply to everything and the computer is ALWAYS on.

And are you trying to kill me talking about homemade pizza?! YUMMMMMMM.

WOW....so D&C's can affect u later on. Thats scary.
I am not overly sick but am very gaggy all the time, really bad the last few weeks. I can think of something and want to get sick.
I don't know how reeds does it, I could'nt imagine working from a regular schedule....I am too set into my routine now. I have been at home now since 2006.

Yeah, they don't really tell you it can...but it can. Oh well.

Do you have a gut feeling on what you are having...based on how this pregnancy is and your others were?

I know what you mean...I've only been home since 2008...but love it. Though I do miss bs'ng with coworkers all day :(

I am on alot too....I just keep my laptop open.
I am making a meat lovers for the carnivors and a nice veggie one for me and my sister. I bought some feta yesterday and took a little nibble and got sick so it will be feta free...LOL. My stomach is really weak these days. I was just dry heaving looking at reeds deer meat pic.

I am on alot too....I just keep my laptop open.
I am making a meat lovers for the carnivors and a nice veggie one for me and my sister. I bought some feta yesterday and took a little nibble and got sick so it will be feta free...LOL. My stomach is really weak these days. I was just dry heaving looking at reeds deer meat pic.

ROFL...I was getting a bit nauseous at the pics too...but that is because I like animals more than more people (lol!). But, I still eat meat, just not much of it.....LOVE seafood though.

Are you a vegetarian?

Hmmmm....weak stomach huh? I was sick every day of my pregnancy with Lexi..either puking or completely horrible nausea...possibly a girl for you???

OH MY GOSH LADIES I AM ROFL!! You two are so funny...with the deer meat and nakey pics...which by the way I just sent Carole a text and asked for. LOL

I am trying really hard to be a SAHM...but leaving work is turning out to be a task. I am trying not to burn any bridges incase I ever need a job again but at this point its getting a but ridiculious...my last day was suppose to Oct 30 and the it was Nov 12 and well now I am not sure what they are expecting out of me. The thing is I am not salart anymore and all I do is not worth the hourly rate I am making so I am pretty fed up. I am just not the type to leave the people I work with in a lurch and that is what would be happening it wouldn't really affect upper management but my crew that I have hired and have worked with all this time would really be put in a major bind and I have a issue with that. Does that make sense??

Well I will post my 15+6 bump pic...I have taken a new one lately was trying to wait to 20 weeks but may do one sooner although I don't think its changed much since I have been so sick again.

15+6bump.jpg

So what is everyone's plans for the weekend?

Tiger where you been all day??

Well....just finished chowing on pizza and cake with my sissta. She is watching the Tudors episode I had taped that she missed so I thought I would pop on for five mins.

Nicole....I am not a vegan, I love seafood, chicken and will crave red meat once in a while.
As for having an idea of what I am having...NO CLUE. I neer had that feelign with my boys and this is the first time I am getting a gender scan.

Sorry reeds about gagging about your furry friend. LOL....I am sure he will taste fantastic...*gag*...

So I am officailly getting sick, I was feeling it the other day and all day today I have been coughing. I am starting to loose my voice again, not totally yet but I sound like Selma or Patty (the rough, smoking sisters off the Simpsons) I was just sick a few weeks ago and lost my voice. Oh well.....back to the vitamin c

I did text reeds my fleshy pic...she must be keeping it to herself. What a selfish girl.....there is lots of me to share.
Dietra...where are u? U invite me to the secret thread, get me hooked then leave me.

I am keeeping it to myself! LOL Actually I was asleep when you sent it and Tj woke me up when he came to bed at 1:30am and now I am achey and can't fall back to sleep plus I was hungry. I will see if I can't send the pic to my email so I can post it for you. Such a cute bump pic it is!! :)

Carole, you are strong I can't imagine NOT getting a gender scan!! I'm wayyyyy too impatient for that.

And Reeds...def. makes sense, I understand you not wanting to screw over anyone. BUT...keep in mind you have had different dates to quit and everyone knew that. That is great that you worked through those times for their sakes...but they are adults and need to understand that you are quitting and they will be on their own. I am sure in the end everything will be fine. You were (and are!) so looking forward to being a SAHM....don't let the guilt work you into it never happening. Plus you need to watch over your health. Set a date, tell everyone and stick to it, even if the "shit hits the fan" before then ;)

Thanks M2L! I so agree with you. I have deciced that no matter what my last day will be Nov 30 which is also the day we find out what the baby is. SO it should be a good day. How are you today? I am still feeling super achey and trying to get motivated to clean house, its a diaster. LOL

I have emailed Carole's bump pic to my email but for some reason its not coming through but as soon as it does I will post it.

Where is Tiger does anyone know?

Good day ladies,
Sister and her family just left, house is kinda sideways. Oh well.....worth it!
My sister and I went to old navy today as they had 30% off all their clearance and she had a coupon for an additional 30% off, so we got 60% off everything. I bought boy and girl stuff and have 90days to return it. It is pretty nice stuff but I am kinda old navy-ed out after my three boys. I am going to place an order online @ https://www.cookieskids.com/
They have some nice clothes and will mail to Canada.
Nicole, I think u missunderstood me....we ARE finding out the sex with this baby but it's pushed back til Dec 1 as hubby is MIA. I never wanted to find out with my boys but I'm dying to know with this one.
So I am sick today, AGAIN....this is getting old. I was just sick as heck two weeks ago.
What ya ladies doing today?

LOL...no....I knew what you meant...I was talking about with your boys when you didn't want to know.

oh...gotcha.I am not the sharpest knife today.
I had NO desire at all to find out with them yet with this one it's killing me. odd eh
Have u bought anything for baby yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->