Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Ya.....I am getting mad about smelling sour. LOL, and I know it's not just the pg. YAY for your 18weeks today. I think I need to hire a cook. I'm so lazy since hubby is gone. I have everything out for supper but don't want to cook. Thank goodness the boys go to their dads tomorrow nite as It's sandwich nite here.

Have u guys seen the preview for Dr Phil tomorrow? It's called mommy confessions...yikes. I am pvr-ing it.

Hey there...I don't know what up with that ticker thing on FB..I used the one that Nicole had on her page it says I am 19weeks but in my 20th week when I go back to redo it. How does that make sense?

Aww man I miss dr. phil. We don't get cable here....only satalite. They raised our bill like crazy so we cancelled it and now we stream tv through the xbox via netflix. I actually like it a lot...suprisingly.

Reeds: I have no clue what is up with the ticker, we'll see tomorrow if it's fixed...you cheater you!! ;)

Hey, have you guys started thinking names yet?
John and I were just talking names and so far we like Lucas for a boy and Aubrey or Madison for a girl...what do you guys think?? What names have you come up with? I HATE the naming process...I overanalyze it too much (like everything else).

I like those names Nicole. We have had names picked since before ttc. OUr boy name is Gunner Elijah and girl names are Mazie Grace or Emma LaVern. NOt totally sure on the girl names. LOL

I know I am a horrible cheater...ready to meet this baby. haha

i was looking into nexflix last week with our wii....it's seems too cheap to be true. Would u say it's a good thing?

We picked out baby names last week. But with Joe being Muslim, u do not speak the name to anyone til a week after the baby is born at a ceramony that we are having. LOL...I know I know...I am gettting flack already from my sisters. She just wants to make sure she can pronounce it. It will be an African name....they are both nice names.

I just made the best supper. Lemon/oregano roasted crispy potatoes, greek salad and toasted pita with onion, tomato, taziki sauce (sour cream, dill, garlic and lemon juice) with chicken breast.
Well...mine was without chicken, as one bite and it came up. Usually chicken is safe for me...odd.
What u ladies doig tonite?

Cute names Reeds..Love Mazie, it's different...I like!! LOL about cheating, trust me girl I think we are all ready to meet these LO's :)

Carole - def. worth it in my opinion! We pay the 9/month for Netflix, where our satelite was around $80 for basic crap! I like the Netflix, because I can pick what to watch...much more selection and watch what we want when we want. I am sure it's not for everyone, but I am all about cutting costs anywhere if it's reasonable :)

And wow...that all sounds yummy...you sound like quite the cook! My hubbys lucky if I pull together a casserole...it's about all I can cook well so far. I am getting better though...slowly but surely.

I was lucky, my mom taught me allot, she raised me pretty traditional. Woman in the kitchen, man outside..lol. My hubby blames me for putting weight on him all the time.

I feel like I may be getting a uti? I am peeing none stop but just a bit. I was fine til I had a jacuzzi tub this afternoon...odd.
Baby has been pretty mellow the last two days. Are u feeling it much these days? Believe it or not, I felt it at 11 weeks due to my retroverted uterus. Normally I feel mine at 14 w.

I am going to look into the netflix....only thing is, I dont want the wii upstairs. LOL..

Hello! Well my house looks so nice b.c it's staged for the real estate pictures. We were literally picking things up, moving it out of the shot and putting it back! It's a huge mess now! We have two dogs also, but one is 65lbs and the other only 12lbs. Nick though, the doberman will run around outside, get his paws dirty, and though I try to wipe them off, the floors are a mess. Jeff couldn't stand cleaning the living room rug every other week so we put in laminate so now we're down to cleaning the bedroom rugs once a month.

We tried selling out house, was on the market for 10 months but since we can't, we're doing the addition! AAAANNNND...I got the right camera battery today! It rained here today so they may come back tomorrow or Thursday.

Carole, that really stinks about you still being so sick! :sink: Even after that lovely dinner you made...That sucks! How in the world are you going to get through that GB test when you go back?

Reeds, okay, really weird dream! There is definitely too much going on in your life right now hon, you need some RNR!

I pee a lot too...and as soon as I'm done I feel like I have to pee again...typically UTI symptom, except it's gone on for two months. I think it's the baby being kind enough to position themselves on the bladder. Are you having any other symptoms??

I haven't felt anything in days :( I guess with my placenta being low and slightly forward they said the movements would be muffled...since the baby's still low as well. I started feeling stuff at 14 weeks, but it's only every couple days. Totally sucks. I started feeling Lexi all the time at 19 weeks. Not looking like it will be that way this time. It honestly worries me a lot, but they said it's normal so I try to remain calm...lol!

Is retroverted where the uterus is tilted back? Mines tilted back (as well as my cervix) adn also retroflexed (I think?!)...so if that helps feel movement why am I being jipped outta movements??? LOL!

ANd I have nothing interesting to say....I feel like I can't get enough to drink and have heratburn from the chilli we made for supper. LOL

Woo hoo Tiger, yay for the camera battery...I'm ready for pics! Aren't dogs nuts...always messing up the floors. We put all laminate down throughout to help with the dirt control from our mutts...but it's just as annoying in my opinion. I have to steam them once a week or so. And you can see smears of food from Lexi throwing her food on the floor when she's done eating (NICE!) and the dogs licking it up (even NICER!).

Hey Tiger here is my mermaid Tat it is looking rough from my belly strtching. lol

mermaid.jpg

I have to admit Ladies I am the worst housekeeper in the world..I hate laundry, and sweeping and dusting. And since I have always worked so much its been hard to keep up so now I have to retrain myself that cleaning house is my job. LOL

I have to admit Ladies I am the worst housekeeper in the world..I hate laundry, and sweeping and dusting. And since I have always worked so much its been hard to keep up so now I have to retrain myself that cleaning house is my job. LOL

It's my 'main' job and I suck at it lately too :(

PS...I am going to delete that last message after you chickies read it....

THAT MESSAGE WILL SELF DISTRUCT AFTER READ!!! LOL

I am going to be a good mom tomorrow and start in my sons room he has been begging for me to rearrange it and get his TV set up but since I had been so busy working I haven't had time. But now I have all the time in the world. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->