Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

BTW...today i am in moarning...as i would have found out if I was pink or blue. But no, hubby had to be selfish and see his family....it's only been two years. LOL...I am kidding. I have been full of energy today...now to shower, drop landon off at the ex-*******s and home. TTYL

Talk to you soon! I am glad you get to wait with me. LOL Just kidding. I am sorry you didn't get to find out today.

Update on mu pup, Jeff went home during lunch and said Nick's ears were twice as big as this morning! So Jeff took him to the vets, they're going to put drains in his ears but apparently the treatment will prevent this from happening again which is good but now we have a $600 vet bill. Oh well, it never fails for things to happen all at once!

My scan in Nov 30.

I am fretting ladies...my belly is really soft. I don't know if I should fret or not. I haven't been eating much cause I have been more nauseated than I had been and now I am B shaped again...should I worry. I haven't felt the baby today. UGH I hate being a wrry wart!!! Sorry

TIger Oh my but sounds like you are with me about your pets...my avery has cost us about 1200 in the past year, first she got bit by a snake and most dogs are fine but she had a reaction and within 12hours her leg was down to the bone in some places and then she got hit by a car and dislocated her hip. But she is one of my babies so she will keep getting fixed. I hope your puppy is ok

Awwww poor guy :( Man I hear you on the vet bills...each dog we have owned racks those vet bills up! They are worth it though! Good think Jeff went home for lunch and was able to get him to the vet...hope it wasn't causing him too much pain :(

Oh...ok...I thought your date was the end of this month! So it goes me, then you, then Carole! I know I CANNOT wait to find out!

I'm sorry you are having to worry hun :( My tummy is soft too, but I'm overweight, so I think it's just the softness of the fat hanging out over the bump in my case...lol! Sometimes my stomach is hard, but most the time is still somewhat soft (and bouncy??)...the lower part is harder then the rest for sure. Is your scan on the 30th your next appt or do you go back before then? If you are really worried maybe talk to your doc and go in sooner? My dr. is really good w/ my paranoia.

I freak over movements, b/c I rarely get them..I haven't felt anything in nearly a week and finally felt kicks and movement last night when falling asleep. I was sooo tired and kept myself awake (lasted about 35 minutes!), not moving an inch just to feel it more and make sure it was movment and anaylyze and love it! Pathetic huh?

Also, Reeds...do you normally feel the LO every day? I don't remember how far along you are supposed to be before you have to keep track of movements??

My appt is the same day as my scan. I guess I am worried cause I sneezed last night and had this sharp like ripping pain and its still really tender there today. I so wish we could have simple and easy pregnancies. Ok enough whining. with all this nausea I have I am sure all is fine.

Ahhh...simply and easy...no way! Not for any of us!!! LOL! Well I am sure all is fine, and LO will be back to kicking you soon. Probably just taking a nap since mommy doesn't have to deal w/ work crap anymore! How's that going btw?

I am kinda bored. LOL. Tj works 2 to 10 so I am home alone alot. I am starting to think I may go stir crazy. I don't like to get out much but I think I will have to start but I have to watch funds and I have a Jeep so it drinks gas a bit. Lol I will get it all figured out for me. I think I am just a but depressed about all the drama of the past week

Reeds, I wish I could give some comforting words too but I just don't know.about those things. I would think though if the baby was settled low your belly would feel soft on top? How are you doing with liquids during all this nausea and puking? Your not dehydrated are you?

Yeah, as much as I complain about my needy dog, I love him!

Can't wait either about what the sexes are!!!!!!

I keep drinking through the nausea. Water is my friend. I have had 3 bottles today and I am drinking some tea right now. I think I just felt some movement...so I feel a bit better. I do have another of those headaches so I am thinking I will need to take a Imitrex. I took tylenol and it did nothing.:( Boy whiney me today

Lilies....sorry to hear your dog is sick but glad he will get better.

Reeds....chillax...babes is good, I feel those ripping pains on the side all the time when I sneeze.

AFM...It's all good, I am not GD yet!!!YAY!!! But will have to still have the normal test at 26 w. I am going on a date tonite with one of my boys to harry potter, the ex asked me to watch him as he is helping a friend move and the little on will only be in the way.I know...bad mom for taking him but he has seen all of them and loves them.

Reeds, very awesome that you felt the baby move esp with today being so rough!

Carole, I love Harry Potter, read the books, have the movies. It's good entertainment. Certain Christians ban it b.c it encourages witch craft but then let then read and watch the vampire stuff which personally to me is hypocritical. As long as you teach your kids what is reality and what is entertainment, that's what matter. And yay for no DG and date night with your son!!!!!!

So puppy was very sleepy when I picked him after work, has a cone on, poor pathetic guy! He has to keep it on for 2wks!

Carole...YAY! For no GD so far!!! Woo Hoo ;) Hope you have a great movie night!

Tiger: Poor pup :( How's he feeling now? Did he have to be put under and have surgery on the ears? What exactly did they do?

He's still feeling crappy, wouldn't eat or drink tonight which I hate, that just makes me nervous but he was looking for some love'in so I'm hoping tomorrow he'll eat. I don't know what they put in his ear to drain it but he has stitches, and the stitches have to be in there for the 2wks. I'll have to wipe off his ears twice a day to get the crud off. Now what ever was put in his ear will prevent the hematoma from coming back. She said it was rare for that to happen in both ears at the same time but that's just the kind of thing that happens to us!

He's still feeling crappy, wouldn't eat or drink tonight which I hate, that just makes me nervous but he was looking for some love'in so I'm hoping tomorrow he'll eat. I don't know what they put in his ear to drain it but he has stitches, and the stitches have to be in there for the 2wks. I'll have to wipe off his ears twice a day to get the crud off. Now what ever was put in his ear will prevent the hematoma from coming back. She said it was rare for that to happen in both ears at the same time but that's just the kind of thing that happens to us!

So did they put him to sleep? If so I am sure that is why he won't eat or drink...when we got Marley fixed he was like a zombie for a day and a half!!! I hope he gets back to normal soon....I know how it is...they are like our children! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->