Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Hey ladies! I had a symptom, albeit a fleeting one :dohh: Sickness. Made Arf some toast this morn and his was sick all over it, I cleaned it up and it made me gip. Went for a 5 min lie down which was then rudely interrupted :growlmad: Hope everyone's ok . . . or not ok :shrug: At this stage you want symptoms, in another months time or so we'll all be begging for them to bugger off :haha: xx

OMG!!! I just got back from my appt and my beta levels have more than doubled!!!! I am just so excited right now I can't even type!!! I know there's no guarantee or anything, but TODAY I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

Huni that is amazing!! Are you taking prometrium is as well?? WHy don't you ask if you can take the morning one orally? Really what do those dr know?? God is really in control and I think he agrees it all our times. Symptoms or not!!:happydance:

Hey ladies! I had a symptom, albeit a fleeting one :dohh: Sickness. Made Arf some toast this morn and his was sick all over it, I cleaned it up and it made me gip. Went for a 5 min lie down which was then rudely interrupted :growlmad: Hope everyone's ok . . . or not ok :shrug: At this stage you want symptoms, in another months time or so we'll all be begging for them to bugger off :haha: xx

YAY for even a fleeting symptom!! That is great!!!

Mrsband- sorry you were sick, but yay for a symptom!!!!
Mommy- I have more betas drawn tomorrow and friday and then a scan friday. Maybe, just maybe I will get to see a sac on Friday!!
Reeds- I am taking endometrin. I was on prometrium but they told me I wasn't absorbing it so they switched me.

Yay for everyone who is getting a few symptoms!!:)

Amos can you call and see if that one can be taken orally? Although I am sure its working probably just the excess coming out.

Girls I am constipated. BAD!! Is that a pg symptom? I can't remember:(

Reeds- YES constipation is a symptom!!! I'm sure one you would rather not deal with though!!
Oh- the doc said vaginally is best. She did say it is normal for some of it to come out it's just real icky!!

Oh yeah constipation is definitely a symptom. I had to do a fiber drink yesterday and today. At least if was orange flavored but DO NOT take laxative pills! It can cause uterine contractions.

I called the dr. They said to take milk of magnesia(sp). I hope it works. My back hurts cause I need to go. (tmi) I haven't went in about 4/5 days. UGH

OMG Reeds- how are you walking around??? I have never had that problem-mine is usually the other way around lol

OMG Reeds- how are you walking around??? I have never had that problem-mine is usually the other way around lol

I barely can. My back is KILLING me. I can't get comfy sitting and laying down does help. Tj rubs my back but ugh I need to go!! I am obsessing about it more that my lack of symptoms! LOL

Well, now you have a FULL FLEDGED symptom!! Get you some milk of magnesia ASAP!

Well, I hope you get some relief and your next symptom is not so tough :hugs:

Tomorrow and then Friday again. I think they are also doing an ultrasound Friday too!

Just when I thought I didnt have much in the way of symptoms... i had an emotional melt down today! It had to be pregnancy hormones!

Don't know what brought it on but I was eating my sandwich at home at lunch time and hubby started to really annoy me, going on and on about how tired he was and I was thinking, "try being pregnant and trying to cope with a full time job when all you want to do is sleep!"

Anyway it got me so mad I chucked my sandwich at him and ran upstairs only to burst in to tears! One minute I'm fuming with rage and the next I am am a tearful wreck!

Poor hubby! Don't think he knew what to do other than give me a hug and ask if everythng was okay!

I was kinda delighted tho that at least the emotional outburst was a good pregnancy symptom so that made me smile whilst at work the rest of the day :winkwink:

Susy :flower: That was definitely hormonal pregnancy type stuff! Don't you love it how we can go from one extreme to the other? It's like we are two different people at times!

It is so true... one minute I'm this happy, smiley person then the next I'm like the incredible Hulk and so angry! The tears were unexpected but hey! Its all good so long may it continue! xxx

Oh poor you!! Emotions...hope dh is okay as well.

Off for the day ladies. Hope you are doing good and will chat tonight. :)

Hi there

Really glad to have found all you ladies with little/ no symptoms ! I got my BFP last week (at 3 weeks) after a blighted ovum in May and other than heartburn I have no real symptoms - no sore BBs which I would expect a week after BFP ?

I know I'm only 4 weeks today so I should probably just calm down but it's difficult isn't it ! Can't wait for an early scan - hoping to have one at 7 weeks, whether the NHS will provide one or I have to go private like I did last time.

How's everyone else doing today ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->