Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I would not temp as well...Sandi and I were always on the phone or testing if our temps were lower. I had brown cm as well.....It will be ok hun. I will say a prayer now.

Bleeding red now and it's a significant amount. Thank you so much for the prayers.

Awww lilies....I am praying its just a bleed from baby snuggling in.

It's definitely not a snuggle, there's tissue too. I just left the office, did blood work, will have it repeated Wednesday. Next is a fertility clinic.

Oh hun I am so very sorry :(

Fertility clinic sounds like a good idea...will you have to wait long to get in? What did your dr. today say??

Big hugs sweetie...

Sending hugs your way too...sorry to hear you are going through this and glad to hear they are being proactive and sending your somewhere for advice and help. HUGGSSS

I haven't been referred yet, I'm guessing they'll wait until things are confirmed after my Wednesday blood tests. I hope we can get some tests done before the end of the year since my deductible is met. We'll see. Having quit a bit of cramping now. Thank God this happened when I had a half day off work.

That would def. be ideal if you can get some tests done while the deductable is already met! You may just have to be forceful with them about getting you in. I am just so sorry hun...are you ok?

I am sending prayers and positive thoughts to u and Jeff. Hoping you get some answers soon girl. Hugs to u!!

Tiger I am so sorry. I wish there was something I could do or say to take your pain away. Praying for you and Jeff. I know God is with you during your time of pain. XXX

Just wanted to say good luck at your scan tomorrow Sandi!!! What time is it, and when will we hear back from you?!

My scan is at 1pm. I will post as soon as I can on here...but I will update FB as soon as the scan is done,LOL

LOL...well it's a good thing I am on your fb!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Good luck as well...hope you get what you wish for. YAY

Happy 21w sandy and happy 20w nicole. Yay for gender scan today!! The man comes home tonite, got to shave and look like a lady again...very excited. Tomorrow at 10:30 we hear the news as well, then fri am we are off the the USA to get our stuff.
Hope you all have a great day.
Lilies...your in my thoughts more than u know. hugs girl..

Can't wait to hear Reeds results from her scan and very happy your hubby comes home tonight Carole. Then your big day is tomorrow...I'm sure w/ hubby coming home tonight we won't hear from you for a while (wink wink), but do let us know the results tomorrow.

As for me, I am starting to get a bit worried about these damn headaches I have been getting. Have you ladies been having headaches or had them bad in past pregnancies? For the past week I have a headache every day...but it usually doesn't start until noon, then lasts the rest of the day/evening and better next morning, until noon again. Is this bad? I've also noticed now I am slightly nauseous in the evenings all the sudden. I attributed that to starting up my antidepressants, but that was a few weeks ago, so I shouldn't be nauseous from them now. I dunno, guess I am just paranoid. My blood pressure is ALWAYS 120/70 and I took it last night and I don't remember the top number, but the bottom number was 88, just took it again now, and it's fine again. UGHHH...thanks for listening...I'm sure nothings wrong, just outta character for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->