Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Yep I take mine with my cell phone and just email it to my email account and save it to my computer. I find it hard to take with a real camera but I can with my phone.

I so see what your saying about the tattoo...I will have to always be sure to take it from this side so we have something to compare to. I have to admit I am feeling pretty big right now. I have now according to my scales gained 5lbs guess we will know for sure in 2 more sleeps!! :)

Only 5 pounds? I am super jealous. I've gained like 20 already...not sure what the hell to do if this progresses like this. Lucas is only 4 days ahead right now. Sad to say I think I am gaining weight EVERYwhere and that is the problem.

Def. keep taking them from that side....gotta love reference points!!! I take mine from my 'tattoo side' as well ;)

I love your tat!

On our last u/s the baby was a week and 3 days ahead so we will see if s/he decided so slow down in growth or not.

I look at our tickers and so amazed at the length of our babies now.

I am peed off...I ordered my spinach salad, drove like 10 mins to get it as the rest is not by my house. Bring it home and it's missing the feta. Buggers...I called them and complained and have a free salad waiting for me next time I order. Doesn't help me for tonites salad as the feta I have is harder and not as creamy for a spinach salad...more for a greek salad. LOL...talk about hormones.

I will have to wait for a bump pic as Joe's sisters boys broke our camera in africa and I bought him a new one for his bday Dec 30 but we have concerts etc coming up and need one sooner so I will have to give it to him early. Not a ton of difference in appearance but way way harder and alittle wider.

Oh I would be so mad too!! Mess with my food and that makes me a angry pregnant woman! LOL

Nicole....love the stroller. My mom and dad usually ask me what I wanted as "the gift" with each of my boys but with this one what haven't asked and out of all the pg's its the one I have nothing. I gave it all away when I moved to Edmonton. LOL...Kinda odd but we are lucky that we both have good jobs so it's not an issue but makes me wonder why she hasn't asked???? There are my hormones again over analysing everything.

so I am in a pickle....I had my doppler listed for $125 obo and the lady offered $80 and I countered at $90, she has yet to get back to me. So....I had another lady who wants it for $125....and yet to hear from the first one. What should i do? Sell to the first who commits?

Yep!! Sell it woman! You made no promises to the first lady. Take the money and run

I just called Joe in Africa to get his opinion....thats what he said, $125 will buy alot for baby and I can't wait forever while she makes up her mind. Plus I listed my phone nu,mber and she never called me or gave me hers to call her back on.

YAY....I just sold it for $125. The first girl never got back to me so....first to show me the money and it is a done deal.

YAY....I just sold it for $125. The first girl never got back to me so....first to show me the money and it is a done deal.

Carole, good job on the Doppler selling! I would have done the same.

Reeds, you definitely look more round and firmer.

Nicole, I love the double stroller!

Well, I took my temp today (I'm so paranoid) and it was low....granted the house is 60 degrees F but I felt warm under the blankets but maybe just breathing in the cold air could affect it? I'm trying to just let things be in God's hands but I'm really nervous.

Tiger my temp went up and down too that is why I stopped temping it was making me so anxious. Sending up a prayer that your bean is ok. XX

Awesome on making money on the doppler...YAY!

And yes, please give Joe his camera early so we can see your bump!! And of course for you guys to use it, but more importantly for us ;)

Tiger: Please try not to worry too much. I know I sound crazy saying that since I have had a m/c too and hated when people told me that. But, you gotta keep in mind you guys have a lot going on with the reno and everything, just try to stay positive. I wouldn't even continue temping after getting the BFP...I mean, what would that do for you other than cause potentially non-necessary stress. You got the BFP, now be positive and happy and have faith this will be your for keeps LO!! :) Hope your dr. appt goes well today!!!

Carole, weird about your parents not asking...maybe they are waiting till after the holidays?

I agree with Nicole, they may not want to use that gift a Christmas gift.

Unfortunately I'm worried sick now, I have brown CM and yeah, as long as it's not pink or red but 5wks is a bit late for brown CM and this is what happened to Amos. :sad1:

What time is your dr. appt hun? I totally understand the fear of being prego after m/c. I had a little bit of brown blood early in this pregnancy, but it went away pretty quickly. Then I had those bright red bleeds at 12 and 15 weeks. I can't say don't worry...because it's scary...but good thing you already have a dr. appt and your dr. seems very attentive to your worries. I am sure it's nothing, but always good to get it checked out. Is it alot? Or just the amount it would be if you were lightly spotting (but shaded brown)??

My apt is in 45min, I'll be leaving work in 15. It's not much when I wipe but a small amount is collecting on my panty liner. I'm cramping a little bit too.....

I am praying it's nothing, maybe just some residual from implantation? Let us know how the dr. appt goes. Fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->