Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

What is the name of your drug again....zantac or something like that? I will google it and see the side effects. I bet that is it....or a sudden increase in hormones? Could be lack of sex...lol are u off the ban yet? I tell ya....I will be a happy girl tonite, way too long for me.(wink wink)

It's zoloft...nausea is a side effect, but in my case normally lasts the first few days...this nausea just started the past 3 nights or so and I've been taking the meds for a bit longer. I'm sure it's nothing, just my day to be paranoid..lol!

Yup...off the sex ban (I would imagine, since they said the previa was resolved)...we dtd last night for the first time since 11 weeks...maybe that caused the raise in bp?? HAHA! Granted I took my bp about 4 hours after. Didn't even think of that.

Mainly just a bunch of little things adding up to worry me.

I just read that zoloft can cause headaches in 2% of woman....I would chalk it up to hormones with baby. I tend to get a fair bit of them. As well....weather change is HUGE for me with getting headaches as well. I wouldn't worry too much but take note of the weather as changes in that can be shocking on how it affects your body.
Glad u got some lovin last nite....I am sure hubby is even happier. LOL

How true...I didn't even think of the weather. Thanks!!

And yeah, I am sure he's a happy boy again ;)

I so excited for sandy right now....I just texted her....said she gets to see babes weiner soon. I hope she is happy and gets what she wants. I can't wait to be on that table this time tomorrow.

Ok, now I am jealous and left outta the 'texting loop' since I don't have text! May have to add that to my plan...lol!

I can't wait for you BOTH to know! Do you still not have ANY kinda feeling either way? I think yours is a girl (but I also used to think Sandi's was a girl too...).

U should have seen us when we were first pg....texting back pee sticks, temps etc...we were so nuts.
I have no clue as to what we are having. If I was with my ex husband as I had the 3 boys with him, I would say def girl but he is not the daddy. LOL
Joe has never had a baby before, he comes from a family of 4 boys 2 girls. I really don't know....it's a 50/50 shot. The only thing different with this pg from my boys is I am mroe gaggy but Iam also almost 6 years older. Time will tell.....I am thrilled either way.

I have to go get landon in 15 mins...I am going to miss sandy's post. LOL...I hope she texts me. I never guess on people but I did with her and felt it is a boy. Wonder if Iam right....

I am back..no news eh. Thought she was 2 hours ahead of me...must be only one.

YAY...congrats to Sandi!! Seems the intelligender was right for both of us ;)

Ok...no onto something serious...where are the pics of stuff you bought? I wanna see pics!!!! I have a slight addiction :)

Speaking of which, I have some baby clothes coming via a Kohls order tomorrow...would it be completely annoying if I post pics? haha!

And Carole, I am glad your appt is in the morning, not TOO much longer till we all know!

Here he is...he is measuring 21+3. His little head was measuring 22 weeks. LOL

21+3.jpg

boy part.jpg

Here is the rest of the news from the dr appt:

We did get to see our lovely little man today and all seems to be fine at this point however I don't know if you guys remember that I have been sick with alot of joint pain...well it turns out I have the Parvo virus. It affects my red blood cells and my bone marrow. There is nothing they can do for me but will be monitoring the baby closely and been doing more ultrasounds to check his bone marrow and he blood flow. If it starts to affect him they will have to give him a blood transfusion through his umbilical cord or if its close enough to term we will deliver. He wants to get me to 36weeks and will probably deliver then to give him less chance of getting it.

How come on the u/s pic it says 20+3?

Crazy about the parvo...I didn't know it would effect him like that...didn't think they said much last time at your appt about it. Sounds like they are being really proactive and monitoring it closely. So, it won't effect you at all though? I am glad HE is doing well!!! And slightly jealous that now both you and Carole will get to see/hold your LO's weeks before me!

LOL I meant to put 21+3. That is what he measuring. I am whacky from no sleep.

They just tested me for it 2 weeks ago when I went in for the migraines. Well it affects me with the joint pain and headaches. Increased exhaustion. It is attacking my red blood cells and bone marrow. But he said it is not life threatening and he will watch us. I am guessing there is no treatment for it or if there is not while I am pregnant. I haven't googled it all cause I am afraid of the negative I will find. I would rather just trust in my dr and go day by day.

Def. no googling! Bad news to google things! Trust in your dr. sounds like he is really looking out for you and the LO :)

Oh sorry I mirunderstood about the 20+3..by my lmp I would be 20+3 but the baby has been a week ahead the whole time and so they moved me to April 12 for the edd putting me at 21 but today he was measuring 21+3. Its all so confusing. LOL

wow..that is crazy..never heard of someone measuring ahead of their lmp. I've heard of behind (like me, since I ovulated a week late). Maybe my guy will come early around your due date...my bday is the 11th :)

So, also...your now a March mommy to be right? Since dr. won't let you go past 36 weeks. I feel so alone...lol!!

Are you excited your getting the boy you wanted? When does the shopping begin?

If all is going well he will let me go past 36 weeks but he said he will induce if there is any sign of it affecting the baby at term...which he said was then. I am hoping to make it to my edd and go natural but don't want any harm to Gunner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->