Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

im still off my food, nothing else though. i was taken out for lunch today and felt off colour again afterwards, didnt feel sick, just not right!

Yes, need updates Amos! FX'd everything is fine!

Don't feel nauseous anymore, if it was nausea. Definitely feel anxious, I have another hour and 15 minutes of work and I wish I left 15min ago! I noticed last night my ankles were getting swollen, so like an 80yr old grandma, I have those knee-high stockings. I usually drink nothing but water but I guess I need to make sure I get that gallon a day in which isn't fair b/c I swear, I've pee'd six times since I've been at work!

Madcat I know what you mean the past couple days I havent really been what I would call nauseated but like my belly isnt right....almost like a light case of food poisoning. :(

Well, I am in more limbo than I really wanted to be in. They did an ultrasound on me today for some reason and they think they see the beginnings of a sac. BUT it's not in the right place. It is a cornual ectopic. Basically it's in the top right had "corner" of my uterus. Right outside the right tube. I am waiting on my bloodwork to get back so they can determine if it's even too early to see a sac based on my numbers. I pray it is too early because a cornual ectopic is not good at all.

Well, I am in more limbo than I really wanted to be in. They did an ultrasound on me today for some reason and they think they see the beginnings of a sac. BUT it's not in the right place. It is a cornual ectopic. Basically it's in the top right had "corner" of my uterus. Right outside the right tube. I am waiting on my bloodwork to get back so they can determine if it's even too early to see a sac based on my numbers. I pray it is too early because a cornual ectopic is not good at all.

Hun I am so sorry :( So they "think" they maybe see something that could be eptopic or they for sure see something but it may be early and move or something? When do you get the labs back and where will they go from there? You are in my thoughts and I am hoping it's just too early. BIG :hugs:

Hey everyone...thanks for thinking of me today. The doctor just called and said my numbers have doubled just like they are supposed to. And that they are just over 900 so generally you wouldnt' see a sac on the scan anyway. BAsically time will tell. They are going to monitor me closely because if it does turn out to be a cornual ectopic and it ruptures the mortality rate is very high. I am in good hands though that's for sure. I am praying what they saw today was just some sort of bleed.

Hello everyone. I am finally home and can really catch up on everyone's posts. Today was my Mom's birthday so besides spending half the day at the doctor's office I spent the rest of the day/night with her.
Hope everyone is doing well- with or without symptoms!!!

Hey everyone...thanks for thinking of me today. The doctor just called and said my numbers have doubled just like they are supposed to. And that they are just over 900 so generally you wouldnt' see a sac on the scan anyway. BAsically time will tell. They are going to monitor me closely because if it does turn out to be a cornual ectopic and it ruptures the mortality rate is very high. I am in good hands though that's for sure. I am praying what they saw today was just some sort of bleed.

I am NOT giving up hope on this little bean for you!!!

I agree. Amos I am praying hard for your bean. I think s/he is snuggling in for the next 8 months. :)

Well, I think I actually have some good news today! Doc said he doesn't think that the sac is in the dangerous part of the uterus and that it will probably move down and be a "lateral pregnancy". He said he just delivered another lady that this exact thing happened to and everything went fine. She had a c-section. They did see a small bleed so that would explain the spotting the other night. Sooo...I don't even have to go back til Monday!!!
How is everybody feeling today???

Amos that is great news!!

Asfm my appt went well. He did do a quick external scan and only seen 1 sac and 1 fuzzy little bean. We didn't see a hb so I was a little sad by that. He did ordered my quantive to be done again. I also have a cyst on my right ovary. So I guess I will know more tomorrow

Sounds like a good appt. Reedsgirl!!! I wouldn't be bummed by not seeing a heartbeat...esspecially since it was an external. Everyone who I have noticed sees an early heartbeat is usually after 6 weeks and done with internal ultrasound.

The cysts are normal too....they are where the egg releases from right? That is what the dr. told me with my last pregnancy :)

YAY for a good appt!! When do you get another scan?

Yep that is what he said...that was the side that I probably did O from. Thanks for the support. Been a little sad since there was no hb and kinda made me nervous when he order for my quantive to be done again.

Reed- why would they not do an internal this early? It's rare to see anything with an external at this point. If they had, you probably would have seen and heard more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->