Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Welcome MrMojo! :hugs: I am also a member of the no sore boobs club. It's very weird because that was always the ONE symptom I had without fail. I am even on progesterone and they are not sore.
I did have a little scare last night. When I went to the bathroom I had some spotting on the toilet paper. So of course I wipe a couple of times and there was still spots. So.....freaking out I just went to bed knowing this was the end. Well, I got up a few minutes ago expecting to see heavier spotting or bleeding and so far, nothing. I pray it was just tweety settling in deeper. I am going to get more beta levels done today. Please pray that I am still progressing in the right direction :hugs:

Real sore boobs at the moment & felt abit nauseas lastnight & this morning when i woke up

still no sore boobs&No MS, i spoke to the midwife yesterday who told me symptoms tend not to kick in until 7-8 weeks!

Nausea . . . one moment it was there, the next . . .pooooff!! Gone again :roll:

I am starting to cramp again. I ask for symptoms and when I do get some I freak out. I don't want to go to the bathroom for fear of what I might see now!!

I did have a little scare last night. When I went to the bathroom I had some spotting on the toilet paper. So of course I wipe a couple of times and there was still spots. So.....freaking out I just went to bed knowing this was the end. Well, I got up a few minutes ago expecting to see heavier spotting or bleeding and so far, nothing. I pray it was just tweety settling in deeper. I am going to get more beta levels done today. Please pray that I am still progressing in the right direction :hugs:

I've been following your story on TTCAl and keeping my fungers crossed for you. Hope you get good beta levels back today ! :hugs:

Welcome and congratulations MrMojo!

Amos, I'm praying that you get great levels and that blood is just from your lining building up!

I think I slightly pulled an abdominal muscle last night trying to kill a fly in my bathroom :grr: so I don't know if my queasiness this morning was just that pulled muscle or an actual symptom.....:huh: I do feel a bit better now that I've eaten some fruit though....

Welcome MrMojo! :hugs: I am also a member of the no sore boobs club. It's very weird because that was always the ONE symptom I had without fail. I am even on progesterone and they are not sore.

Scary...I know!!! Hopefully it was nothing, heck some women have full on periods during pregnancy (though if that happened to me I would go completely nuts - they'd have to lock me up in the crazy house or something). I am sure it's nothing, those levels so far have progressed fantastically!!!! Fingers crossed, bet it was just your lining thickening up and the baby bean wiggling in for more comfort :)

Well all afternoon and evening I was puking....like eat one or two bites of anything and one minute later the pressure just came up in my tummy and chest and off to the bathroom I had to go. Gotta be the morning sickness right? The day before I was getting some queesiness. I know since getting the lap band I have episodes of puking, but that is when I eat too much or too fast...not after just a few bites!!! Saltines and milk are my friends now!!

And with my daughter my ms was all day as well and started out as a nighttime thing in the beginning....so I guess this is it :)

LOL yup....def. glad for the symptom!!

But now my lower tummy is hurting and cramping after my damn 60 pound PUPPY stepped on me trying to wake me up!!! He couldn't do any damage by doing that right?

Welcome and congratulations MrMojo!

Amos, I'm praying that you get great levels and that blood is just from your lining building up!

I think I slightly pulled an abdominal muscle last night trying to kill a fly in my bathroom :grr: so I don't know if my queasiness this morning was just that pulled muscle or an actual symptom.....:huh: I do feel a bit better now that I've eaten some fruit though....

ROFL :haha: I think you can chalk the queasiness up to morning sickness girly!!! I have chased around many flies lately (coming in through the damn garage and I can't stand them!!!) and never had anything happen to my tummy or nausea from it!! LOL! Hmmm....I think we have a SYMPTOM!!!! :thumbup:

Sorry for the puking and queasiness but yay for symptoms!

Well, I am cramping and spotting again so I am not very hopeful for today :cry::cry:

Sorry for the puking and queasiness but yay for symptoms!

Well, I am cramping and spotting again so I am not very hopeful for today :cry::cry:

Are you going to the dr or hospital today? I know you were to have labs and possibly a u/s on Friday....couldn't remember if you had an appt. today as well?

Amos, I pray it's nothing!

M2L, I would think that the little bean is still small enough that the dog shouldn't have done anything. I know what you mean though, I have a 70lbs and a 12lbs dog. Once the 12lbs pup decided to use my belly as a trampoline and she hit a tender spot on my uterus....needless to say, she stayed off the couch for the rest of the day.

Yeah us for symptoms though!

Amos, I pray it's nothing!

M2L, I would think that the little bean is still small enough that the dog shouldn't have done anything. I know what you mean though, I have a 70lbs and a 12lbs dog. Once the 12lbs pup decided to use my belly as a trampoline and she hit a tender spot on my uterus....needless to say, she stayed off the couch for the rest of the day.

Yeah us for symptoms though!

I am sure you are right!! He drives me nuts thinking he is a lap dog!!! We have two that size but the other is a lab and a mush not a complete psycho like the puppy!! LOL!

How are you feeling now?

Good morning ladies. Welcome and congrats Mrmojo!

Amos all good thoughts and prayers coming your way. FX you get your results today.

Chelse so glad you got some symptoms!!

Asfm the milk of magnesia is taking forever to work. I am still constipated and my back is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->