Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Yeah, I am not sure what the hell is up with the weight gain. I have my next dr. appt (and GD test) on Thursday. Def. going to bring it up. My dr. is super nice, knowing how I am about my weight and having had the surgery....she's always really understanding about it all and tells me it will be fine when I have the baby can get back to normal. Plus my last appt she told me she was pg again too...so she understands the fears.

And Carole you crack me up too...John and i dtd like once a week. My back always hurts and honestly I am just not into it. Part of it probably has to do with my self esteem right now. Glad you and your man could talk about it though. I think the prego sex freaks out a lot of first time dads. At least he was honest about it :)

Tiger, can't wait to hear good news from you sweetie. I have everything crossed as always. You deserve this so much!!! You adn I can sulk about our weights together hun ;) I try and use the elliptical I just got but honestly can only do a few minutes at a time before I am breathing so hard I feel like I am going to have a heart attack...ROFL...pathetic huh?

AFM: I am getting horrible sleep lately. Not from being uncomfy but just restless. Not sure what is going on and it doesn't help that Lexi has been waking up every night for the past week or two. And the dog. And me needing to pee all the time. Lucas' bedding stuff should be here Wed.!!! And tonight we put Lexi's big girl bed together and put her in it. Should be interesting. She got out of it right away at first, but has been in there for 10 minutes now....lol....oh the joys of new things with a toddler!!! Hope she does good. :)

Sorry for my too long post.

That was definitely not that long of post! And I don't think being breathless after a few minutes with a baby INSIDE OF YOU and pushing up against your lungs is pathetic! At least you're trying! My sister became so damn lazy during her Pg that she gained 50lbs!!!! Seriously! And b.c I'm bigger than her she just KNOWS I'll gain as much too, probably more! (yeah, my sister can be a bitch sometimes)

Good luck putting the bed together! There's no way Jeff and I could do that this late at night, we would be like, "how does this go together", "where's the instructions?!", "what's that suppose to mean", "I don't see any bolts that look like this picture", "we shouldn't have bought THIS bed".....seriously, it's that sad.

Tiger your next post will be 1000!!

I really have nothing pregnancy wise...did have drama with my daughters ipod touch and put it all in my journal...really to much to type again. LOL Yep I am that lazy.

LOL, I didn't even notice that I was close to a thousand posts! Well, it's only fitting my 1000th post be here!

Sandi, you have a BnB journal? Where's your link?

Yep Tiger I use to have the link in my sig but one day I logged on and it was all deleted and I was to lazy to put it back but here is it

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-9-month-journey-26wk-bump-pic-pg167-174.html

Read through your journal Sandi, that is crazy about the IPOD....what is wrong w/ people these days? Horrible for her to have to think even her best friend would steal from her :(

Well...we made it through the first night w/ Lexi in her new bed!! She did great! A minor 15 minute breakdown...which an hour later we discovered was partially due to a dirty diaper. But other than that she slept quietly in her new big girl bed!!! So proud!

YAY for Lexi.....
I don't know how u can keep up with all the threads and a journal. Thats why i vent mostly here. I am too lazy to type and joe's laptop sucks...can't wait to get my replacement cord in.

I am off to drive my kidlets to school....Be back later....have a good one ladies.

Yay for Lexi!

Sandi, just read your journal too, that's just horrible! Nothing good is going to come out of that girl's life esp. with a mother like that who doesn't even discipline their kid! Ya know, I wish the police did get involved, she obviously needs more of a jolt of reality!

Two inches of snow and work is closed for the day! In fact I'm still in my pj's! Well, not for long, I do want to get on the TM b.c I absolutely plan on eating some cookies today! :o)

Hi guys! Hoping I can join in here, too. I'm 9 wks today and just do Not feel pg. I have mildly sore breasts, there are days when I feel queasy, and a few other little/mild things, but nothing major!!! Plus, it took us so long to get to this point that I think I'm still in shock. Anyways, my first appt isn't until the 24th so I'll be worrying until then!!

welcome princess!!!

Sandy...u scared me. I caught up on your journal, what a scare. My boys and I prayed for u both this am.

AFM....I just got home...what a day. 2 hour GD testing, will get results tomorrow. I went to the heart clinic, got my monitor. Thank goodness I can take it off tomorrow.
I lost 1/2 a lb. Don't know how, they are checking my urine for keytones again. I am huge....how the heck am I not gaining? I gained 8 lbs off the bat, lost 5,then 1 and now .5.....weird. I'm tired today so I will pop in later..hope u are all great!!!

Sorry Carole. But I have to admit I was pretty darn scared myself. I am gonna spank Gunner when he gets here. LOL. He is a moving little man today I guess his was of saying he is sorry. LOL I am just really relieved he is ok. Thank you so much for the prayers. Yesterday was very emotional and scarey for me.

Oh man Sandi, how horribly scary! I wouldn't have even known if Carole didn't post anything! That is my worse fear, it's devastating enough to have an early MC but the thought of possibly losing a baby when you're so close is awful! Tell Gunner for me that he can move around in there but is not allowed to lay on or wrap is cord around ANY part of his body! I'm so glad everything is okay now!

So glad things are better w/ Gunner!!! Sounds like he just feels like being difficult...maybe preparing you!! LOL!

Had my appt today...did the GD test. Dr measured my belly and he's a week ahead (according to belly)...so I have a growth scan in two weeks. So many u/s' this guy is getting!!

I passed my GD...yay, feel blah today, need to lay down. GL with your results nicole.

Carole I am so glad you passed. I know you was worried.

Tiger how are you doing hun? When will you be testing?

Nicole when is Lexi gonna be 2? How are you?

Carole I am so glad you passed. I know you was worried.

Tiger how are you doing hun? When will you be testing?

Nicole when is Lexi gonna be 2? How are you?

Lexi's bday is February 3rd (same day as our 3d scan)...we'll be celebrating on the 5th, since my mom had too much work to do that week. I can't believe my baby is about to be 2 :(

I'm good, had my GD test today, hoping for good results. Lucas is measuring a week ahead so I have a growth scan in two weeks.

How are you hun??? Gunner being a better mover for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->