Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Carole, you go girl! I totally would have demanded free shipping too!

So Tj's dad is a preacher! That's cool!

Jeff pretty much ruined it for me about testing tomorrow, found online that the ovidrel shot can stay in your system 10-14 days and could give a false positive. Tomorrow is only 9dpo.....:sad1:

Carole: I am glad you got the order sorted. I do a TON of shopping online and have had issues as well. Usually JOhn calls and bitches b.c he is a lot meaner then me and I let them walk all over me. I feel like most business have no customer service anymore...it's a HUGE pet peeve of mine.

Sandi: You already know this, but I am super jealous of the baby showers!!! :(

My parents bought the double stroller, but none of JOhn's family have offered to even get any clothes. And the other day his sister FINALLLY supposedly went through her sons clothes and she wanted to know how big the baby would be?! Ummmm what a airhead..how the hell should I know? I mean if you are sending stuff, just send what you are gonna send. I think she doesn't want to send us stuff...maybe just offered to be nice and hoping we'd say no. We'll see.....she knows I like to be prepared and at the rate she is going the baby will be 1 by the time we see anything. HAHA...rant over.

Tiger: WHAT?! See I am so confused about all that stuff. So, if it stays in your system, is it best to wait until missing your period so as to not get a false positive? What a bummer.....I am so sorry sweetie...that is no fun at all :(

I wish I could throw a shower too!

Well I went ahead a did a test anyways and it was neg so I don't have to worry about a false pos now! Now, Sunday I'm demanding a faint glimmer of a line! ;)

So it's my stupid coworkers birthday today, I keep a stash of just in case birthday cards and gave her one. Later she came in my room and thanked me, I half heartedly said happy birthday and she proceeded to say she rather not celebrate it yet she didn't bother taking down some of the decorations the other workers put up. It instantly boiled my blood, I sighed as loud as I could to indicate I wasn't interested in her self pity party.

Ugh this coworker of your annoys me and I don't even know this bloody woman!! Tell her to go away she bugs us! XXX

Aww thanks guys :) Love you all...you guys are amazing!!

Tiger: That is a great idea you had to test and good that you got the negative...not really "good"...but like you said since it was early at least it clears the whole false positive idea for testing in a few days!!!! Hoping it works for you this month hun!

Just tell her its nothing personal but your friends on BNB have decided she needs to stop talking to you...she is absorbing the air you need to breathe and we would appreciate it if she went away. LOL Oh I am evil today.

And just think Tj has to live with me today...he is the one I am aggrevated with but I tend to take it out on other people. LOL

Well u ladies are up bright and early. Just heading out myself to drop the boys off at school....be back to put my two cents in....LIKE IT MATTERS! lol May have to drive thru Timmy's for a steeped tea, double double....yum

Your two cents always matter Carole!!

I've been going nuts doing stuff today...work and cleaning/laundry/all that kinda crap. I'm wondering if it's a bit of nesting coming on early? I've been the biggest lazy ass stay at home mom ever during this pregnancy...so if it is nesting bring it on...I can't stand a dirty house.

Well...my two cents is, your beyond nice to have given her a b-day card. I sure hope it was a cheesy dollar store one with a crapy pic on it. Ur nicer than I would have been. I agree with Reeds, tell her your bnb friends feel she is not a positive person and we would appreciate it if she found work elsewhere as she makes some of your work days stressful.
SO I skipped the drive thru, made a tea at home. (I have the to-go box of the same brand but it never tastes as good) I am calling and stalking agencies in the city here for a job...please cross your fingers that it works out for me.
I love this monkey one...
https://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=09012fe7-5a87-4403-b32f-a49d5249cfbb

I love this Eric Carle line, I wanted to get the multi coloured people and the brown bear multi colour animal one(my little Landon has the comforter set of Eric carle...

https://www.fabric.com/SearchResult...tegoryID=1d5f47dc-9991-4088-93f3-26a376046a5e

I was looking online last nite and found some amazing fabric at fabric.com for receiving blankets...really funky stuff that was so bright and colourful, I wanted it so bad bt the S/H is $25 alone to canada. Thats crazy but free to the USA. I may order it and get it shipped to my mom in Yuma and just get it after baby is born which sucks. When I lived in BC we were 5 mins from the border and had a US post box....it was so nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->