Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I am good...exhausted to be honest. Can't get comfy to sleep well these days. Gunner has been active for me. :) He has been ahead 2 weeks the whole time and I am anxious to see what my dr says about it tuesday.

Glad your ok reeds...I was worried about u and Gunner. So will they go by date of last period or size of baby???

how are u lilies?

I am crossing fingers and everything else for u to pass your GD Nicole.

Well....I just got a late odd call from the nurse at my baby clinic, she told me my blood tests yesterday showed that I'm anemic. UGH.....no wonder I feel lazy as hell. I have tested low in the iron dept before but not so far in this pg.
Oh well.....just another dan vitamin I need to start popping.

Sandi, I'm glad Gunner is being more active!

Nicole, I hope you get good results today! I half wonder how accurate US can be when the baby gets so big, ya know? If you can't measure from crown to bum in one picture it's gotta be off! Example, when you're just a few weeks from the due date and they "estimate" the baby's weight, I've never heard of one being within half a pound of the delivery weight and that's a lot!

Carole, so glad you had good results! Completely laughed at your comment to pop another pill! And what's even better! It will make you constipated too! Happy days! :)

So I'm 8dpo today and not feeling any symptoms but I'm going to test tomorrow anyways. I went to the dollar store and bought 5 HPT's, why not right? If I don't get a pos come Wednesday, then it's break time for me from TTC and go time to get my fat ass back into my skinnier fat cloths!

Sandi, I'm glad Gunner is being more active!

Nicole, I hope you get good results today! I half wonder how accurate US can be when the baby gets so big, ya know? If you can't measure from crown to bum in one picture it's gotta be off! Example, when you're just a few weeks from the due date and they "estimate" the baby's weight, I've never heard of one being within half a pound of the delivery weight and that's a lot!

Carole, so glad you had good results! Completely laughed at your comment to pop another pill! And what's even better! It will make you constipated too! Happy days! :)

So I'm 8dpo today and not feeling any symptoms but I'm going to test tomorrow anyways. I went to the dollar store and bought 5 HPT's, why not right? If I don't get a pos come Wednesday, then it's break time for me from TTC and go time to get my fat ass back into my skinnier fat cloths!

Yeah, I dunno. I had a growth scan w/ Lexi and they said she was bigger then she ended up being. It is hard to say for sure what size/weight the baby is I'd imagine....if not nearly impossible. BUT...I can tell you that if they say this guy is huge, I will ask for an early induction. I had a horrible time delivering Lexi because she was big (8lb 3oz) and her head was huge which led to 2.5 hours of pushing before she ended up needing to be vacuumed out after which point we both developed an infection due to the prolonged pushing of it all I guess. So basically, since this is my last baby I want a somewhat pleasant labor/delivery experience. I hope that doesn't sound too sellfish, I know how everyone feels about elective inductions.

Heck yeah girl why not buy the tests!!! LOL! And don't be discouraged by no symptoms as of yet...remember we were all on this thread to start and didn't have symptoms really in the early weeks, I know I had no symptoms to speak of at all before getting a BFP. So you just never know! Keep positive hun, I'm praying for you (and a healthy lil beany) :)

Lilies....Ditto to what Nicole said....don't worry, I felt more pg with a cycle I wasn't than the one I was.

Nicole...I was told with my first that he was HUGE and that the chance of me deleivering naturally was not good. (I will have to find my pic of how big I was) and he was a whopping 6lbs 12oz...LOL.

LOL!! I know they can be sooo off with the measurements. But, I just don't want to risk it, if they say he is huge.

Tiger praying this is your cycle. And like Nicole said yep this is the place for no symptoms.

I was told by the lady that does my scans that really only the meausurements during the first tri are the most accurated after that babies wiggle so much that its hard to be really accurate. BUt they measure each area twice and let the program figure it. So I really think that measuring our bellies is more accurate of how much ahead we are...but my dr is yet to measure my belly. LOL

Nicole, it's not selfish at all, you and Lexington had an infection last time, that's scary! I don't blame you for wanting that avoid that again.

I actually never heard of "measuring the belly" to get a more accurate idea of how along you could be. Wouldn't you have to do a couple of measurements at different times to see how much growth was done or is it more of measuring the upper and lower part of the belly to see if the baby turned? I'm really proving here that I have no idea how this is done! :haha:

Yeah, I know I can't rely on early symptoms but I don't even know if I'm actually PG or not but I'm already paranoid! :wacko:

Have you guys noticed that some random girl will find our thread and we all welcome her but then we never hear from them again? LOL

Yeah I notice that to Tiger...we must be scary. LOL

Ugh I am so tired and crabby today. I am beginning to think this is gonna be my life for a while.

Ohhhh, :hugs: Reeds! Two and a half more months to go, you can do it sweetie! Just wish there was something that could be done to get rid of that dam virus.

I am Sooo PISSED!!!
Need to vent...

I think I told u ladies about an order I placed online from cookiekids.com, I had ordered some paul frank stuff, onesies etc. Well....got an email last week saying the order was processed and shipped. Come home today to another email saying there was a processing error and the rocawear onesies were sold out. No call or nothing. Point being I needed the NB size, still am paying the $32 shipping and will not be getting the clothes. I phned asking for another item of eqaul value be ordered to replace it. I would pay the difference in price if there was one. Anyhows...they said it was already mailed out yesterday and they would give me a break on the S/H. For a $10 pack of onsies I would pay $10 shipping instead of $20 international shipping. WTH!!!! I doubt that. Shipping should be free...they screwed up, not me. My shipping as never adjusted with the first order.....Well...after 20 mins and being on hold 3 times with the agent I spoke with, I was finally able to talk to his supervisor and got my item sent out with free shipping. Snail speed but I don't care....as long as I get it. I am glad they fixed the problem as I want to order from them again. They have nice clothes at good $$ compared to canada.

I know...I am a bitch. LOL...I didn't want anything free..just what I ordered.

How are all u ladies today? I am on the job hunt as i am tired of waiting for that agency to get my a client, I will have to look elsewhere. I need money!!!

I have noticed that too....maybe we are clicky..LOL
I hear ya reeds...I hav been cow the last few days.

Well lets click away then ladies. I love you all. XX

That stinks Carole but glad its sorted out.

I just found out I will be having 2 baby showers so I am not gonne fret too much about buying stuff now. The church we go to is giving me one and then one with family and friends.

Yeah there are alot of people excited about him. LOL Tj's dad is the preacher at our church so I am sure that is why they are doing it but so very very nice of them.

WOW ...the preacher, baby will be SPOILED!!! Thats nice, with times tight for us all it will be helpful getting much needed items after it being awhile since having a babe.

WE have bought the most expensive things...the crib, carseat. That I can think of. LOL His mom keeps telling us to pick out a stroller and she will pay for it. Really all we need are cloths. I think. And of course bedding. I haven't bought a diaper bag yet but I can't find one I really like so I am still looking for one. I do not like the really big ones. I never found the need for one that big and wsince I will not be working a small one will work. Just now to find one I like. I have been buying disposable diapers even though while we are home we will be using the cloth but I keep getting coupons for disposable so why let them go to waster....I bought 2 50ct of Huggies yesterday for $10 so that was like getting one bag for free. Tj and I watched a show on coupons and we have been obsessed since. THis lady was showing you how to use them and she spent $576 at the store and after her coupons she ending up paying 2.76 so I am now a coupon hunter and clipper. lol

I am always using coupons....we have a all purpose drug store here in canada called london drugs which is kinda like a walgreens to u, they let u double/triple up on coupons....I signed up months ago to pampers and huggies to be on the coupon mailing list. LOVE IT.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->