Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I second what Nicole wrote, we want your two cents Carole!

I was darn lazy my 1st tri, so I can only image my laziness when there's a basketball belly in my way!

I JUST, and I mean JUST started too see a tiny bit of CM when I went to the bathroom, I hope that's the start of something good. FX'd, a little prayer to God!

CM is a good thing, will say a prayer for u lilies....Baby dust your way.

Those are some bright colors! I like the monkey one too. Isn't it crazy to pay for "international" to a country RIGHT NEXT DOOR! So silly, they didn't use to, I guess we have terrorism to thank for that crap with border control be more strict.

I can be slow sometimes, Carole, the job thing you just mentioned, do you mean about getting a new client?

Yes....we lost one of our clients when we bought the house (i always have 2) The agency I worked with would no longer allow their clients to live in basements even though we invested $6000 to upgrade the windows to be legal as well as adding another one to the livingroom. He was a pretty mouthy guy and there is no way he could sleep upstairs with us as a family. It would have been a nightmare. So I had to give 4 days notice and lost him....he was my main $$ guy as the amount of cash u are paid depends on what u have to deal with. The other man that lives upstairs with us is kind, loving QUIET and fits well with us but he is on the low end of the funding scale and I need to bring in more $$.

So.....all other agencies allow clients in basements that are to code but I was holding out for the YWCA and they keep stringing me along saying...soon, soon we will do intake and get u a cleint. Well....its been 4 months and nothing. SO I am being proactive and out on the hunt. I wanted to have aclient settled and moved in befor baby comes and now I see that may not happen. It takes awhile to find a match do paper work etc.....oh well. It's my bread and butter.....

3rd tri! Congratulations Nichole! That means Sandi is already in third tri, congratulations too! Just four days and Carole will be too, very exciting!

That's silly, if the basement meets code what's the issue? I bet it looked spectacular too! I love the HGTV show, Income Properties. I hope you get a client soon!

Oh I hope you get a new client too Carole!!! May have to check out other agencies as well. What exactly do you do with the clients? Is it like home health care but they live w/ you?

Hello beautiful ladies!! I am trying to be busy today and get my laundry room cleaned. I know I can..I think Ican...well maybe I can. LOL

LOL>...poor u reeds. At least u have a daughter to help out. My boys are useless...

Well...I have a home visit with an agency on Monday am in regards to possibly having a young woman with child who has a developmental delay moving in and I would help her be a mom, take her to parenting classes etc....could be interesting...who knows. can;t wait to find out more info.

I am making these awesome banana muffins now they smell so good. Joe is home after being gone for 5 days (longest ever) just til 5 am...insert pout here. So I am going t be MIA til tomorrow. U ladies have a great nite....My boys is kicking my arms that are resting on my belly while typing...LOL

That sounds really neat about the woman w/ a child staying!!! That would be really interesting...I am crossing my fingers it all works out!

And you know...you keep mentioning all these yummy things you make, yet I never see any recipes.....you better start posting some, I need some new recipes!!!

Enjoy your time w/ your man (wink wink)!

YUMMY...

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Crumb-Muffins/Detail.aspx

YUMMY...

https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Banana-Crumb-Muffins/Detail.aspx

HEHE!! Thank you!! I'll have to make them...have everything just need to go to the fruit stand for bananas. Yum! Keep the recipes coming woman! :)

No way...I mean they have bananas in them...those are good for you ;) hehe!

That possible client does sound interesting! I hope it works out!

Yes, yes, enjoy your evening with Joe!!!!

I definitely don't do enough cooking or baking. Maybe after.the kitchen is done......

Sandi, I'm jealous you have a laundry room, I have a closest.

Tiger, I don't do enough either, mainly b/c I am lazy as hell!!! LOL! But Carole is always cooking something yummy sounding up! I'm sure you will cook more with that awesome kitchen you are getting!!!! HOw much longer till it's all done?

I don't have a laundry room either. Our washer and dryer is out in the garage. Not too bad except on days when it's cold (for FL) and then when it's hot (most the summer) feels like a sauna in there...lol.

I bet it does feel like a sauna!

We're finally installing cabinets tomorrow, and then the counter top next weekend. At least after the counter top is installed it will be in working condition. I'm sure it will take forever to do trim, finishing painting and the back slash, We'll probably definitely finish off the new dinning room part before all that and even that will probably be pushed back another month. We really need a our tax refund to finish off the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->