Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

No you didn't! I love it! Looking up pictures of lilies really makes me want to get a tattoo, and I would want it just like that, a larger one next to a smaller one and not too much extra greenery. One day.....maybe.....

Its the start of a sleeve. That is where is will end. All just differen types of flowers leading up to he flowers and vines at my shoulder

I hear ya Tiger...it takes time (and lots of money) to do a project like you guys took on. I am sure it will be SOOO worth it when it's done. Be sure you keep taking progress pics, I love looking at them :)

Loving the tattoos Sandi!!! I can't wait to get more. I'm getting something w/ the kids names in it, just not sure where/what...probably my other side. I have an angel on my shoulder blade (first one tattoo at 18...so it looks like complete crap)...and a star around my belly button that looks horrible as well since it's now stretched and has stretch marks through it. Ughhhh. And the one down my side needs to be touched up because it never was done fully well. I just couldn't handle the pain of that one anymore at the time. One day....after I get my tummy tuck and things are 'tighter' i'll get another. I love getting them....strangly enough I kinda like the pain.

Sandi, I'm not sure if I read that right, so the lilies on your forearm will eventually be connected with what's on your shoulder?

Nicole, I'll get some pics on FB tomorrow for sure. I think I could handle the pain of a tat too but I hate how they fade after awhile.

Yep Tiger I am gonna have a sleeve...from my shoulder down to where the lilies are.

I am with you on the pain Nicole. It is a relaxing kind of pain.

Exactly...weird isn't it? My last one (down my side) is the first that actually hurt...but not till the very end. I shed one tear....lol.

Yeah, the fading sucks...mine fade a lot b/c I use tanning beds as well. Just something you have to get touched up...then they look great again!

Yeah tanning will make them fade quicker...and if only I would remember to keep sunscreen on them while I was outside

Nicole...think of the stretchies by your tatty as trails .....call it a shooting star.

AFM,....Hubby just pissed me off. He was home yesterday for alittle over 12 hours. I waited on him hand a foot. (I do that for the most part anyways) Didn't ask him to lift a finger even though shovelling needs to be done (i can't do it) A path needs to be dug out to get our garbage to the alley as we have not done our driveway at all and it's two ft deep...kids can no longer take trash out of the yard.
ANyways....I didn't even bug him for sex and offered something that was only for him *wink wink* and he was tired. No biggy....but just now we were chatting on the phone as he was off at 4am to work again to N Dakota. He was telling me to stop poking the baby and bugging him???, and that "WE" need to make sure the house is tidy not just when I have these home visits from agencies coming over. ( Prior to that I was telling him how I wanted to get the boys help before they go to their dads aftr lunch today to help with their rooms) I am pissed as he was calling down my duty of cleaning the house. A_HOLE....other than mylaundry room being somewhat filled with FOLDED laundry and sheets,the house is clean. I never have dirty dishes out, bed always made etc...what a bugger. I told him I will talk to him later and hung up. I know I have been more lazy lately .....like asking for his help to change the bedding as u have to lift the mattress to wrap the sheets around etc but screw him, I am huge and after 4pm I am so uncomfortable with lak of belly room.
I am dropping the boys off at their dads til tuesday as we switched the parenting schedule. I think i am going to go shopping for baby, go to Country Strong or Black Swan, eat a ton of popcorn, grab some dim sum and hang out at home. BUGGER.....

Sorry .....needed to vent.

What a jerk! I'm sorry hun :( John goes through stages like that too...with the whole cleanliness thing. I try hard to manage a clean house...but lately we are busting at the seams space wise, and hello there is a freaking toddler that lives here too. Men just don't get it...esspecially with being pregnant. When John gets like that I just tell him to kiss my ass that I do all I can do and he has no freaking clue. LOL. I don't think they mean harm, they just freak when a baby is coming (esspecially Joe, this being his first). But John doesn't tell me about it when it's bothering him...he just starts cleaning whatever I haven't done and does it angrily (if that makes sense) slamming stuff around. Screw that just say how you feel!

But I am sorry hun...they just don't know and can be so clueless. Go out and enjoy yourself and forget about it...from the pics you have posted your house looks way cleaner and less cluttered then mine!! haha!

AFM...I put Lexi down for a nap (mind you she hasn't actually taken a nap in like a week, just sits in there and talks and plays). Then I decided since she doesn't sleep I'd make those muffins you sent the recipe for. Go figure the little bugger fell asleep within 10 minutes. UGHH. I can only nap when she naps...because her talking keeps me up...so now I am counting down the minutes till the muffins are done and I'm gonna try and catch some zz's. At least she will have a new yummy bfast tomorrow :)

My recipe made 15 muffins and there are only 4 left. They are good.
I wish Joe would get pissed and clean, he wont. And if he is PO-ed he is stubborn and waits til I get sweet again. So, I am not going to call his ass today til he calls me. I just cleanned the basement and my messy boys room which would be the new clients room. Just dusting, changing sheets and going to head out.
I totally did a crazy thing today, I paged my baby dr whom I see regarding my BP and all th GD test etc, she works at the woman health clinic at the hospital...anyways, she called me back worried I was sick and I asked her to go to a movie with me tomorrow. LOL...kinda odd but we get along so well and laugh alot when we are together. (there is only 3 an a bit years difference between us) So, I am excited about that. Will be cool if there is a connection there as I am lacking "normal" people in my social circle...lol. All I have is u ladies and disabled people.
Hope u get a good nap in, I am still going out today even if it's cold as heck. TTYL....thanks for the ear nicole.

He just called and I accidently hit the ignore button on my cell....OPPS....IAM BUSY CLEANING OUR MESSY HOUSE AND CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW. hehe

ROFL! You are too much!! Good for him he got the ignore button! Men can just be so dumb. And good for you on asking the dr. to hang out. You are so brave. Initiating 'hanging out' is always impossible for me. So add that to the fact that I don't 'go to work' and I guess it explains why I have no friends...lol!

Ugh what a jerk Carole! Whack him. LOL.

I think the nesting is kicking in. I am going through all the baby clothes and washing them. I feel panicked today for some reason. My house is very cluttered and I am thinking where am I putting a baby in all this. Its hard for me to go through because its Tj's stuff from before we got together and lots of stuff from Iraq. UGH I just don't know what to do...I want it all out and can't make him understand that its hard for me to clean when nothing has a place. I am feeling so overwhelmed today.

HAHA Sandi, I was just saying I was going through nesting yesterday!! Guess it's gonna hit us all at once. I was surprised since it happened much later w/ Lexi. I hear you though.....our house feels SOOOO cluttered to me lately. When John and I first started living together he went on cruise and I threw away all his clothes. Seriously...ALL of them. The boy had clothes from him being in middle school and we were 22 years old! We went shopping when he got home (8 months later). I think for the most part men are much bigger pack rats then women. John gets upset when I try and throw away anything...so I just go through his crap while he's at work...lol. Just tell TJ that if he wants to keep all his garbage he better organize it or it will be gone one day when he comes home...haha!

I made that comment last night. LOL He has a barn..that if he would just let me pack it all up in totes or in his black boxes from Iraq it could all go out there and not worry aboout mice getting in it.

Also I have lost 3 lbs this week. I haven't hardly ate...I am just not hungry. Do you think I should worry since this is when they are really growing now??

And my daughter just called and she broke her cell phone in half!! WTF!! I can't replace it right now so I guess she will be out of aphone.

Hmmm..I wouldn't worry too much about the weight loss other than the fact that you haven't gained much to begin with. Like in my case I've gained alot but last week weighed myself and had lost 2 pounds over the process of a couple days. I already put it plus a pound back on...so not sure what was going on.

When is your next dr. appt? Maybe bring it up then. Also, might be due partly to stress of what Gunner put you through recently. Is he still being really active? Lucas still doesn't move much, I feel around 10 kicks a day.

And how does one break a cell phone in half? Was she pissed off at it??

My appt is monday at 9:30 so I will be asking.

Her phone is a Karma...a small slide phone and apparently she was goofing off with her friend and she dropped it and it broke into 2 pieces. She is at her friends for the day. I am not sure what happened to be honest but I know I am not going out of my way to get her a new one right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->