Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

WOW....a new cell phone. Are the $$ there? They are here. I wont get my kids one til they show me that they are responsible enough at home with their rooms etc.

I am the horder in this house....I have a hard time getting rid of things that aren't garbage even if no one uses them....Joe helps me with that.
AFM.....I finally just answered his call, he was all nice to me WHATEVER...lol, I went to black swan...Good flick.
I got take out greek for supper, wasn't into the meat thing tonite.
How were the muffins Nicole?
I would't worry too much about the weight loss as I have been not gaining for months now.??? ODD.....I know baby is growing and thats all that matters.We know Gunner is a chunk so I wouldn't worry too much.

HAHA! Glad you answered the call though :)

OMG the muffins were amazing!!! Lexi tore one up and John and I have each had two so far...lol. So yummy! Keep the recipes coming woman!

Food wise?

Anything really. John eats any and everything, so if I make something for him I don't like I just eat salad since I love salad and should only be eating that anyways...ROFL.

Nothing too hard to make though...I'm still new to this cooking thing!!!

I love a good salad too...with fruit and nuts etc. Wouldn't know it to look at my ass. I like making cookies and muffins. I have some greatcookie recipes if yoru interested.

I was just looking at baby pics that were born at 27 weeks...they are so tiny still. I am getting so excited to meet my baby. When I dropped off my boys this ass cut me off and made me slam on my brakes, I was slidding into a van so I turned a hard right and we were ok. 10 second later the baby was kicking like mad, he must of got a HUGE adrenlaine shot. LOL...poor little man.

Phones can be pricey here. But she got it semi fixed and working. Both of my girls have phones. They are 14 and 15. And usually pretty responsible. There is insurance on it but I am not paying the 50 to replace it.

Well all the baby stuff washed and put away. I discovered that I need sleepers or gowns..I like the gowns better. He had enough clothes for now and blankets. I may get more receiving blankets. And as I was washing his clothes all I could think was how in the world am I gonna not lose his socks??!! LOL

I know...the socks are so bloody small. AWWW...u washed his clothes, I am getting bab fever so bad. Of course I want him to stay in there but damn I want these months to go by so I can hold and sniff him. It's exactly 2.5 months til I get kisses. YAYAYAY
I bought a burp clothe today and a cute sleeper on sale for $7. Plus some paul frank pj's for my little landon. I can't wait to see your babies ladies, what will they look like???

Landon??? mmmm I like. I have no idea who Paul Frank is. LOL I guess I need to check his stuff out. I actually have more items than I thought. LOL I know I will need more but since I am so anxious about his size and the weather I am happy with that I have.

Landon is my 5 almost 6years olds name. Paul frank is the monkey man design,....it looks like sock monkey

LOL I think I knew your son's name was Landon. I have baby brain. Oh...monkey stuff. I love. Thanks ladies all the salad talk made me crave pasta house salad.

LOL..my Dr just called an dumped me. She was taking to co-worker today telling her she was exited to go to a movie with me tomorrow and she said her co-worker said it was a conflict to have a personal relationship after we met via the clinic..LOL..so we are planning an outing after april 1...she felt so bad. Oh well....I understand

It does....we were joking saying it's not like we were going to smoke some pot and go see the strippers. LOL....oh well, I'm going to page her after baby is born so she can come see him as she works in the same hospital,

Did u guys check out runnergirls 3d baby pics in her journal? They are so clear and amazing.

It does....we were joking saying it's not like we were going to smoke some pot and go see the strippers. LOL....oh well, I'm going to page her after baby is born so she can come see him as she works in the same hospital,

Did u guys check out runnergirls 3d baby pics in her journal? They are so clear and amazing.

Aww sorry you don't get to hang out :( That is crappy...esspecially after you were so brave and asked!!!

I didn't see her pics before (other than the avatar) and just went and looked. You are right...they are amazingly clear. When I had my 3d w/ Lexi the pics didn't come out as clear. I was 28 weeks...the place said 28-30 weeks is best...so this one will be a day shy of 30 weeks....I really hope mine come out clear like hers!!!

So what do u ladies have planned for the day?
I am going to home depot to get a braket for the basment hand rail as it broke, as well as getting a washer for the shower knob as the bedroom shower has a slow drip that is driving me nuts. Then off to a movie BY MYSELF again...lol, country strong. Will come back, vacuum, mop and wait for Joe to come home tonite. I am to lazy to cook for him tonite so I am going to grab him some of that greek food for supper. Lamb on rice. I wish he didn't like meat so much, I truly hate cooking it all the time. Stinky.....
Other than that....nothing else happening. Just getting pumped for the home visit tomorrow am.....I hope u girls all have a fantastic day.
Lilies....I am praying u get a bfp with this cycle..fx for u

Change of plans.....just signed on for netflixs...I am not going anywhere but home depot later..yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->