Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Hi ladies! We did a free trial of net-flicks, the online one through the play station and the picture quality was horrible! I'm sure the actual DVD's are better but we would want the online access and it was really disappointing.

So we did church then home depot, bought the new sink and about $100 in self liners! YUCK! but it had to be done.

Tuesday Jeff is taking off work and thinks he'll be able to pick up the counter tops and install them, we'll see though, that's a lot to do by yourself.

Carole, I hope Joe comes around about his criticism on the house, and I'm SOOO glad you're okay after the van incidence.

Jeff's like John, he might not like that something didn't get cleaned, but he'll go and take care of it himself whether he's happy about doing it or not.

Sandi, to convince TJ to put his stuff in the shed, those rubber maid containers keep mice out!

Nicole, I can't wait to see your 3D scan! 2wks and 2 days away right?

So it doesn't look like this baby thing is working out. It's 12dpo (and I'm being conservative with that number too) and still a bfn, the sensitivity of the test to detect hcg is 25 so it's not looking good at all. I'm torn what to do. I gained 10lbs! this past month b.c of the clomid, I'm already too overweight to gain another ten, I mean I really can't handle gaining more weight. Jeff doesn't want me on any more drugs, but at the same time, I was told that the second and third round of clomid has a higher success rate. Then there's the money issue, I already have to dip into my savings b.c of this kitchen which I absolutely hate and more scans, more blood work, more pills means more money. This sucks.

Aww hun....that sucks but if you can afford it and dip for a few more months, i would. Expecially if the chances are higher months 2,3. I hear ya on the money...times are tight here as well. Will continue to keep u in my prayers.

As for the netflixs....It's really clear for me so far. Joe is travelling home today and thinks it's cool I ordered it...wait til he comes home and see's my ass isn't leaving the couch even more so due to the movie selection I now have. HA!!

Well, ladies, I decided this morning I would go ahead and do just one more test, see if I should waste the progesterone or not and I got a very faint positive! I even took a picture but you can barely see it. After work I had my hcg levels checked, I'll know the results tomorrow but I'm going to go ahead and test again anyhow! Sorry I was so doubtful yesterday, God is good, just when you think you're getting close to the end, He shows you a new beginning! I just hope this is it for us!

How's everyone else?

OMG so excited for you tiger!!! I knew it would happen again quickly. Fill us in when you get the results.

I will! I will post the pic of the tests too after I get home from work (I'll need Jeff to do it for me :blush:)

I am just so happy and really hope/pray this is it for you!

Oh, ladies as far as Netflix goes...we use it as well. We actually use it as our only source of TV via our xbox 360. Out in the boonies, we can't get cable so the only option is satellite, which we used to have. When they started charging out the ass we looked into this option and it's working perfectly for us. Picture quality is good and we only pay the $9/month for netflix instead of $80 for satellite.

Tiger amazing news!! I can't wait for you results!! Praying for you.

Tiger I was wondering about that way out in the boonies...we have satelitte internet but its not always super fast as well...so I didn't think the netflixs would work that great for us...but I would love to try it.

Well my dr appt today went ok...fastest about yet but no scan he will do another at 30 weeks and we may change my edd. He griped cause I have lost 3lbs so I have only gained 7lbs this pregnancy. Also he didn't like my BP is was like 143/72 I thought it was fine. Gunner's hr was 143

I need to know if I am being petty or if I have a right to be upset...

My friend which is also Tj's cousin's wife is also pregnant and due in March. She is having like 5 or 6 baby showers and I haven't been invited to a single one. Well I guess Tj said something to her or to his cousin cause I get a text from her today telling me I need to go check out her fb for the baby shower info that is going on this thursday. I am sorry but I don't feel like that is a invitation and I don't feel like I am wanted there. And I think some of its because I am pregnant too and having a boy....they wanted a boy so bad. I wasn't even invited to the family shower. I mean really...thats my invite send me a text to go to your FB page why didn't I just get a invite like everyone else??

Sandi: is he possibly going to change your EDD based on Gunners size? Your top number on the bp is high...did he do anything about it? From what I have read it only causes concern if there is something to do with your urine as well? I may be wrong (usually am...lol)

As far as the invite goes...I have seen lots of people lately use FB for that purpose. I personally think it's tacky and a quick way to invite everyone you know and when people do it like that I see the goal of the shower is just to get everyone to buy you something instead of celebrate the LO. It's so impersonal. And who the hell has 5-6 showers?? lol!

No he didn't do anything just said we would keep a eye on it. Yep moving the date because of his size...the best I can gather. LOL

I do admit that I sent emails to people on FB to get addresses to give to my friend that was throwing my shower but I know that there was people that was invinted by a regular invitation and that just hurts my feelings. Maybe I am being sensitive cause I am pregnant. She is having one from her side of the family, his side of the family, her work friends, her friends from STL where she is from is giving her one and then her friend from down here are giving her one. Its like everyone is too good to get all together and have one shower but whatever...I wasn't invited to the family one either. But it is what it is and I don't accept that as a invitation....if you want me there call me or send me a personal email don't just send me a half hearted text telling me I needed to find out where it is at on my own...and then to come find out its a bar. NO thanks.

I absolutely agree! Maybe even a phone call or something would suffice? I think our hormones are all in overdrive, but that would upset me too....

Yeah I am probably just being a baby but I don't care. I just feel like it right now. LOL

Oh well Tj and I are suppose to be working on getting the room together for GUnner tomorrow. I so hope he doesn't let me down.

First.... I'm going to say a prayer fo u now Lilies...and your right. God always has your back, just when u think it's the darkest, he shows u the light. Post those pics asap please.

Reeds..I don't think your being overly sensitve. I have been feeling like Iam being picked on lately and I think it's justified. I wuoldn't go if I didn't get a personal invite. Say money and buy Gunner a gift. I am with Nicole...who the hell needs that many showers. As for u BP...ANYTHING up too 150 is normal when PG. I go to a BP clinic for pg ladies and I have read more than u can imagine.

I am grumpy, went to the movies, good show..I cried. I am skipping supper and having a booster juice as I am popcorned out. I am bitchy, not answering the phone from Joe...mind u the stubborn ass stopped calling anyways.LOL... Why can't men be more sensitive.

:hugs: Carole. I don't know men can't be abit more sensitive....but thankfully we all have eachother. I don't know what I would do without you ladies.

Just re-read what I typed. If my pc cord does not come in tomorrow, I am going to toss this piece of shit out the damn door. I am tired of half the keys not working unless u bang the hell out of them

I hear ya reeds....I usually don't like to talk trash about my relationship but holy moly, he has been so insenstive lately.

I know...I was so happy to see that this am. It's the little things that make me smile. U hear from karen? She needs to start a new ID and get her butt back on here. As well adanma? where is she?

Thanks for the prayers!!!! I need them! As far as posting pics, it's really not worth it, my test today was lighter than yesterday.......
Now granted they are dollar tree tests so I'm trying to keep optimistic and am just going to wait for my call today and the follow up blood work which I'll assume they would want me to do on Wednesday.

Sandi, completely agree, that's not an invitation. Even on FB you can back a virtual invite and have it send to your contacts, that would at least be a bit more personal. Maybe if she actually calls to find out if you'll be able to make it but if that's all you're going to get, forget it!

Carole, :hugs: sorry Joe isn't getting it still. I can't help but think it probably as a bit to do with his cultural back ground too, ya know. Not trying to make excuses for him b.c he's in Canada now! But I'm sure that plays into it. And I really hope you get that cord today!!!!!

So anymore baking ladies? I should have a working kitchen this weekend and I so ready to make muffins!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->