Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Woo hoo for a functional kitchen this weekend Tiger! It's coming along so nicely and looks so great, makes me want to make some changes to my house ;)

We are trying to decide if we want to move or not....no way in hell could we sell our house (the market sucks and we bought 5 years ago during the boom...so we are so negative it's rediculous)....but we are thinking of moving and renting this house. Time will tell. We filed bankruptcy last year to wipe out our young and stupid debt so we can't apply for a new mortgage until August anyways...so we are just going to save and see what happens. Oh and when I say new I mean new to us. More than likely we'll be looking at mobiles on land or fixer upers on land even if we need to work on them and make it what we want.

Tiger: Don't forget to let us know what the dr says when they call!!! I'm still optimistic for you :)

Nicole, just curious, why do you want to move?

Still no call yet......tick tock, tick tock.

We just want more space and more yard. Part of the problem is probably that John and I are both used to moving and changing house to an extent. John is a military brat and he and I both were in the Navy...so we like change :)

Plus the market sucks SOOO badly here that we could get what we want for way less then we owe on this house.

So I called my OB to check my GD test...and I passed....woo hoo. Guess now the only 'excuse' I have to the weight gain is either I eat way to freaking much or am carrying the biggest baby ever!!! LOL!

That is true! Jeff has a condo that he rents out, if it wasn't for that we would have rented my house and have gotten a new one together.

Lilies....I 'm so crossing my fingers for u hun!!
Nicole...yay for passing.

AFM...I'm heading out to the police station for a crime check and a child welfare check to see if I have beaten any kids. It's for my "possible" new job with the new agency. They will only accept reports that are 30 days old and mine are 1 1/2 years old. Wish me luck that all my crimes don't show up on the reports..HA

Hey ladies. Tiger praying for you. FX for good news. I wish TJ was handy I love our house but there are so many things that need finished and he doesn't think he can do it. :(

Nicole yay for passing your GD test!

Carole sounds like you have a great job potential! GO you!!

Asfm I made myself eat yesterday and ended up super nauseated! Today I am hungry but nothing sounds good. SO ended up eating a hostess cupcake. LOL

I JUST got the call......166!!!!!! I'll go back Thursday instead of Wednesday for the redraw so Friday I'll get those results. I pray this is really it!!!!!!

Yesterday was 13 dpo, today I'm exactly 4wks PG! I'm so freak'in happy right now! I hope Thursday's results will be good! FX'd and said a little prayer!

LILIES....that is amazing news. That is a great level as well, and make sure u DEMAND from ur dr all that can be done to keep this little one safe and snug. I am so darn happy for u, it's a good day. I am so very pleased as my cord came in for my pc so there will be less spelling errors as well as it is quicker for me to type. Only thing is I have to re-learn my keyboard as mine is bigger than Joe's and have to get used to eaverything again. Wont take more than a few days.
OH ya..Joe is home and we are not speaking at all. I am sticking to my guns, he was snotty even if he thinks he wasn't. It was said to me, my feelings were hurt so his ass needs to validate that or he can kiss mine.
GOD IS SOOO GOOD!!!

OMG SOOOOO happy for you Tiger. I don't know much about levels...but remember girls posting about their first test being way lower...so that is a great level right?? Why are you going back Thursday instead of Wed? What do you have to do now, any meds???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->