Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Well I am disappointed again ladies...today was suppose to be paint and clean day. Tj promised he would paint the wall so he could do the muriel on Gunner's wall tomorrow. I went out last night and bought all the supplies and today nothing. He got up went to the gym, came home did his school work took a nap and now he has left to go see his mom and dad. I am sad and disappointed. Oh well...that's life huh?

Awww I'm sorry Sandi. John has a huge to-do list for his 4 days off...we'll see how much gets done. MEN!

Sorry Carole and Sandi about the husband thing, it can absolutely be frustrating! But I know Jeff gets frustrated with me too in all fairness but it certainly isn't fair to say "you need to clean more" or to promise to do something and not follow through and I hope those boys come around!

Nicole, you're right these levels are higher than last time! At 14dpo last time I was only at 48! So this is much better! I'm doing the vaginal progesterone but this stuff is called Crinone which comes in an applicator so no shoving a pill up there and "losing" it! :haha: I'm guessing it has a better release time too b.c I only have to do it every other morning. My progesterone levels were tested in the beginning of my cycle and at O which is not when I thought was the prime time to do that but based on that the nurse said that really wasn't my problem but was still but on the Crinone as precautionary I guess.

Thats great lilies...your levels are high for anyone. CONGRATS

That sounds so good Tiger!!! And am I correct there is a possibility of more than one little one in there??

Well...tomorrow we are going to one of my favorite stores-Lowes!! Going to get some add on's to the closet system we got. I'm such a dork that I absolutely love home improvement stuff. We're also taking in a piece of Lexi's crib to get it color matched and get some paint to fill in the areas she chewed up so Lucas can make his own teething mess in it...lol.

Tiger I was thinking maybe more than one in there as well...but I think Carole is our master physic. LOL

LOL, I'm really hoping for twins too and with that I'm already worried about disappearing twin syndrome! I'm silly I know.

Nicole, I have to go to Lowes too! I'm going to get a new kitchen faucet. I so wish our closet was big enough for an organization system.

Twins would be so cool :) Can't wait till you know more!

Our closets aren't that big. We have a walk in in our room, but it's shaped really weird....like you walk in and can only have stuff on one wall and the back wall and then the corner is slanted funny. Basically I wanted one of those cool custom looking wood systems, but it won't work in ours :( So we just got the rubbermaid one that goes on the wall and you can add shoe racks/baskets/etc. Then we got on for each of the kids rooms too (they have regular closets). This way we can sell Lexi's dresser and she'll have more room for toys in her room and we don't have to buy Lucas a dresser. Such a shame that home improvement stuff excites me soooo much. I'll take a before/after pics :)

Ohhhh I want a new kitchen faucet too...ours sucks. Along with our sink. If we don't find a new place we love I'm thinking of doing a lot more to ours. It was new when we bought it (moved in 4 years ago) but everything is 'builder special' so our vanities look like they came from crappy apartments...etc.! So jealous of you Tiger for getting a new kitchen...that would thrill me! Maybe just another sign I am getting older :( lol!

LOL, not at all! That stuff excites me to, at least the before amd after, I don't always enjoy the during part!

I know what you mean about the lower end stuff they use in new construction. My sister's house was new 9 years ago and about 2yrs ago her bathroom vanity already looked to be 15yrs old!

LOL, not at all! That stuff excites me to, at least the before amd after, I don't always enjoy the during part!

I know what you mean about the lower end stuff they use in new construction. My sister's house was new 9 years ago and about 2yrs ago her bathroom vanity already looked to be 15yrs old!

Yup...that is how ours is...we've been here a little over 4 years and they look like crap. Not to mention they did from the getgo...like cheap apartment vanities.

SO, how is everyone?? It's been a quiet day.

Tiger: Did you go for your redraw? When will you get the results?

Carole: How are you and JOe?

Sandi: Did the wall get done?

AFM: We've been going non stop again. Went to Lowes yesterday and though they didn't have what I wanted, got some other stuff and we picked out the new vanities. We're going to buy them outta our tax return. John said he doesn't mind as long as we have such and such amount saved by the end of the year to start buying investment properties...lol. Now we aren't really looking at moving, but investing. Who the hell knows. SO I am hoping that turbo tax does the thing I did a few years ago where you get a discount by buying Lowes gift cards outta your rebate. Top that with the 10% military discount and we are good to go!!! Can't wait ;)

Hey NIcole...the wall is started and pics up in my journal for some reason bnb is so slow at loading them so I am not gonna try to post them again. LOL Its not fisnished and he has only about half done and needs to do lots of touch up plus the pond he ended up doing way more than he planned but I think he was having fun. LOL

How are you today?

Just looked at your journal...that is really neat!!! Did he draw that himself?! I can't draw a straight line to save my life. I love it though!! Can't wait to see the finished product! :)

I'm alright, been busting my ass last couple days and today started getting massive cramps. Took it easy then took a nap and all better :) Guess Lucas didn't like all the rushing around!

Yep he free handed it all...its not done and he will probably take til Gunner is here for him to like it completely but its started.

Gunner has been really active the past few days and nights. LOL Making my belly roll and my kids just laugh.

Sandi, that's impressive that Tj can do that! I like it!

Ya know, I actually left work early, was rushing around to get my stuff done to do so all in hope to get my blood processed faster! Except the carrier who picks up the blood to take it to the lab already did his last run! So I still have to wait until tomorrow and most likely I'll again have to wait to 2:30 for the results.......I'm not patient enough for this!

Awww man Tiger that sucks :( I hate waiting too....esspecially waiting for that kinda news!!!

Results are in! 919!!!! I go back Monday for another draw and on February 4th I have an early scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->