Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

WOW!!!!!

OMGOMGOMG so happy for you sweetie!! That sounds like quite a jump!! 2 weeks until early scan! And then we will find out if you are having twins! So, can we officially say you are knocked up now? ;) WOOO HOOO

hehe She made my day too! I'm having a shitty one and this news totally brightened it! :)

Yaaayyyy for better a day!!! LOL, I'm officially knocked up! I love it! I can't wait for that scan to see if there is twins. I keep thanking God for another opportunity and asking to please let me keep both if there's two in there. Another 2ww! My goodness!

Happy 28 weeks Nicole!!

Ugh I got caught up in a thread about inducation and I can't believe how many people take things personally!! My only thoughts can be is I only get that all worked up about something like that is that I am unsure of my decision and feel a need to justify it. UGH SORRY FOR THE RANT OUT OF NO WHERE FEEL BETTER NOW!:)

Tiger: I am just so stoked you are knocked up!! LOL! I can't wait till you get that scan...I am sure it will seem longer for you then a normal 2ww and I hope you can focus on finishing the kitchen so it goes by faster :)

Sandi: ROFL.....so funny you mentioned it....I just read that whole thread!!! haha! I know exactly what you mean about convenience inductions. I would never want one. BUT....if this baby is very big or anything like that, and my dr. thought induction was a better idea I'd opt for it. Mainly b/c Lexi's birth was hard and I don't want to go through that again. But, idealy that is not the goal. The thread cracked me up though!

I can't wait for next Thursday....I have that growth scan! I'm so excited to see Lucas and find out if he is big. I almost hope he is so it excuses a little bit of the weight gain...haha!

Welll.....look what happens when i actually miss a day of chatting and work. LOL..
LILIES!!! Girl that is one crazy number. TWINS for sure....I saw it and my eyes popped and I said holy shit out loud. LOL. So pleased for you and Jeff. May God continue to bless you and keep baby safe.

I feeling HUGE lately ladies. Baby is active as heck, I can see my belly move out of the corner of my eye sometimes. I am tired today as I worked and yesterday I shoveled as I could not park the SUV unless I did as the city plowed snow in front of my whole house and i MALL WALKED FOR 3 HOURS.LOL my exercise, I am so tired still. I am getting kankles now, I notice swelling in my ankles...very sexy.
Hope u are all well!!!

I just stay away from those threads. I get too pissed off...so I just don't even both commenting when it's like 10 pages long in two days and everyone is arguing. Got myself in tons of arguements like that by starting a thread about the fact that I wasn't planning on breastfeeding. So now, I don't post what I think or even bother answering many people.

And that was the thing Nicole I wasn't trying to argue...I really don't feel like they were really reading what I typed. I am not against induction for a reason...large baby, GD, to monitor baby and mother from start of labor and even for those who's DH is deployed and may miss the joyous moment. What I didn't get was the ladies who are just being induced because that want to convienced...does that make sense?? I mean really there is a girl in the April threads that is being induced at 37 weeks cause the timing is right for her other kids?? That makes me no sense to me and I don't get it, but whatever it is what it is and they can think what they want

I absolutely agree!! I didn't think you were being rude on the thread at all. I think people just get caught up in the fact that their opinion is the only one out there. They get pissed to here another viewpoint. I can't believe someone is getting induced at 37 weeks due to it being convenient for her other kids!! OMG! I mean, no way in hell would my dr. agree to that. But I guess there are docs out there who will do anything right?

Yes exactly and this is her first!! But oh well. My dr wouldn't do it either.

I am so hungry and cant find anything I want to eat. LOL

Wow, drama! I'm not surprised, I've gotten into some heated discussions b.c women were contemplating about aborting their baby b.c they were high risk for down syndrome. Now can you believe that! Even if it was 100% for sure my baby had down's, I would never do that.

Carole, no wonder you're exhausted! Good for you but don't over do it sweetie!

Carole, I was missing you....knew you must be busy!! Better take it easy now! Did you decide if you are going to take on the new client??

Tiger, I hated those debates as well. I could never do that either but to each's own I guess. We don't know if Lucas has anything 'wrong' with him. I was supposed to do the blood tests, but was having all that bleeding and that was all that was on my mind, so we didn't get to it. They didn't say anything at the u/s so I am just not sure. I would think certain things have markers....but honestly it's something I worry about. Not anything I would change, but something I think about you know??

So we've been busy as hell cleaning/organizing these past few days. FINALLY got 1/2 the closet system up...talk about crappy directions....does anything come with straightforward directions anymore?

John didn't get to paint Lucas' room b/c walmart's paint thingy is broken (go figure!) but he used what was left from the color we are using to do the closet so we can put his closet system up tomorrow.

Now I am freaking exhuasted and we are going yard-saling tomorrow to get outta the house....weather permitting...it's been all rainy here :(

Goodness you ladies are busy! I hear ya on the instruction bit, Jeff and I have gotten tissy with each other trying to figure those "instructions"! Yard-sale shopping sounds fun! I used to love doing that in PA, they had such great yard-sales! Here in Charlotte, it's all crap, it's so disappointing.

Hi ladies.....How is everyone this weeked? I am great, Joe and I are having a great time with the kids. Their dad bailed on having them again so we kept them. I am just going to keep them full time and if he wants them he can call me. The boys also told us yesterday that their dad has been calling JOe the N word and reffering to our baby as that as well. WHAT A PRICK. He is poisening himself to my boys....oh well, he can do his own damage.

AFM....Anyone else having swollen legs/ankles? It's crazy!! As well..I having tons of BH.
I hope everyone is great and miss ya all.

OMG Carole that is just horrible of him. I would not go out of my way to help him see those boys. He sounds like a complete ass. Who talks that way around their children? And about the children's new to be sibling??? That is so sad :(

Surprisingly I only get swollen when we've walked ALOT. With Lexi I was always swollen and had to get my wedding rings re-sized twice during her pregnancy. My rings are still lose this time around. It's actually kinda odd...but maybe b/c I spend most of my time sitting on my ass...LOL

I know....crazy ass.

My fingers arent too bad at all...my ring rolls around still? I don't even have to be walking around. Just now I had my legs crossed on the couch (I sit like a kid alot and cross my legs over on my lap)anyways....my nite pants let impressions and lines on my ankes/feet. I am getting paranoid about preclampsia? lol....I am old.

How did your reno/cleaning days go with hubby? Joe and I organised our closet and put babies stuff in order of size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->