Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Sandi, hope you're doing alright.

Nicole, yay the closets are done! That must have been nice to organize things better.

We git all our self liners in the kitchen draws and shelves over the weekend and put most of our stuff away. We'll have to order a couple extra shelves for the pantry.

Carole, are you getting a gallon of water down a day? Even if I'm not PG, if I don't drink enough water I'll swell up too.

AFM, I'm appropriately on this thread. The only thing going on this morning to work it was so cold in the car my nipples started to burn a bit and when we were working in the kitchen, towards the end of the day I was getting cranky b.c I was tired. That's it.

Lilies....glad ur nipples are hurting....enjoy. Congrats on the kitchen moving along nicely.

I am not drinking a gallon at all....lol I am off for my heart echo today...fun times

Reeds...sorry to hear of your loss. HUGS

Just drug myself out of bed. Its weird I am so tired when I goto bed but then I feel so restless. I have no idea whats wrong with me.

TIger when you go back to the dr?

I'm getting blood again today but will have to wait until after 2pm tomorrow for results then early scan Feb 4th. I dominoes if I would go for blood one more time or not. I did end up throwing up an apple I ate two hours prior!

I am with reeds....yay for puking.

AFM...ladies, this is the best day ever. I came home from Dr's apt to an email from the YWCA about a client. That was the agency I was waiting for all this time. They found a young man with mental illness/delayed that would be a good fit for us. He is coming Feb 11 for a weekend sleep over. I have a meeting about him this thursday. I can't stop smiling.....his $$ are good and Joe and I may get to work his 30 hrs a week day prog as well which would make him very good $$. I am sooooooo happy, I miss working. The client that lives with us now doesn't require much from me so this will be perfect. He may even move in right before babyis here. God is good at providing when needed.....

Hope u are all well.

That's awesome! I really hope everything works out!

So my husband is PMSing tonight. Comes back from the grocery store with boxed dumplings and stuffing from stove top that includes the meat, not frozen, but boxed. I told him how unhealthy it is b.c of the amount of sodium in it, sure enough it's over 1200mg of sodium per serving! Insane! And he's all offended that I didn't like what he bought yet he refuses to eat my homemade chicken and bean soup, soup that I actually made from scratch! WTH?

Good morning ladies....how are u?
Nicole...where r u?

Lilies....praying those are some climbing numbers today.

reeds...happy 29 weeks. YAY

Okay, my number went from 166 and three days later 919 (450% increase), then four days 3,699 (300% increase). Still increasing which is great! But do you think it means anything that it's slowed down in just one week?

LILIES....those are crazy numbers. Don't worry at all, mine were tripleing then barely doubling. LOL...OH MY.....what does the lab say about those numbers? TWINS? or triplets? So happy for u and jeff. How many weeks are u now? How are u feeling?

I asked the nurse if she thought twins but she just said that sometimes the numbers can go up really fast and when they do the US there's only one bean. So I'll have to wait until next Friday to know for sure.

I'm doing okay, it was a little stressful at work with this special study I had to do and now I'm a bit crampy. I'm hoping it's just the uterus changing. No nausea today.

You know I am crap at numbers....they sound super high to me. I wouldn't worry about them getting high really fast then slowing down...could just be everything balancing out. I bet you feel like next Friday's US is an enternity away. I can't wait to find out how many you have in there!!! How many weeks/days are you now hun? I know you will make us wait a while for a ticker, so I'll have to keep track in my head....oh great!!! LOL!

Today we are having the worst rain storm I have seen in a LONG time. Drastic pour downs for hours now and it's been black out all day. I was supposed to go get WIC too sicne this months 'check' ends tomorrow, but I guess I'll be doing that crap tomorrow.

I'm exactly 5wks today! And yeah, next Friday can't come fast enough!

I hope you guys don't get any flooding!

5 weeks!!!

I hope time goes by quickly till Friday for you hun :)

Here the street will probably flood as it does when we got a lot of rain, but our house will be fine...the foundation was built up quite a bit, grateful for that!

Congrats on 5 weeks...I was crampy as heck til about 9 weeks or so. I was paranoid as well but it's your uterus changing.

Yikes nicole.....hope your weather clears up for u soon.

Ok....I have a ? for you guys.

Am I the only one having serious 'need to pee' issues? I mean, the peeing 3x a night I am used to, been doing that since about 8 weeks prego. BUT....as the weeks progress the need to pee during the day is getting rediculous. I pee then literally 5 minutes later I feel like I need to again. It honestly feels like the beginning of a bladder infection...but my urine samples have been clean and this has been going on the whole pregnancy just getting worse as time goes on. Do you think this could mean Lucas is breech? I just don't know....by this stage w/ Lexi I wasn't having that need to pee to that extreme and was getting kicks and her feet stuck in my ribs. This one I still have yet to really feel anything at belly button level or higher. What do you guys think?? I am going nuts and John is saying he's buying stock in the toilet paper company :( LOL!

Loving those numbers Tiger!! XX

Nicole I pee like crazy...I do feel movement up high but it seems Gunner likes to turn his head and his hands I sware sometime it feels like he is pushing right on my bladder. Are you drinking lots of water?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->