Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Loving those numbers Tiger!! XX

Nicole I pee like crazy...I do feel movement up high but it seems Gunner likes to turn his head and his hands I sware sometime it feels like he is pushing right on my bladder. Are you drinking lots of water?

Honestly, I know it's terrible but I don't drink much of anything AT ALL. Like maybe 3 cups a day....I've never drank much, it's actually hard for me to try and drink that! And I have been getting those annoying cervix kicks too :(

I was thinking Gunner was breech until his 25 week scan and he was head down. But he is way more active with his hand and head than his feet. I rarely get kicks. Although yesterday he did kick high and it was at my breastbone. LOL I was like he is kicking my boobs!!

LOL!! Silly Gunner!

Well I have that growth scan on Thursday, they should be able to tell his position right? It's just driving me insane....I am seriously so sick of peeing!

Yep they can tell right away if he is breech or not at your scan. How is the cleaning and stuff going? Did the rain stop?

Poor Nicole! That is a lot of peeing! I can't wait to see the pic from your scan!

Yeah the peeing is my only complaint thus far. I still sleep on my tummy and everything other then the weight gain is great!

Sandi: the cleaning/organizing is going wonderfully. It's slow, but I guess that is to be expected to an extent. Most of our closet is done, Lucas' closet is done...and we are just waiting to paint his room since stupid Walmart's paint mixer is broken :( I'll post pics of everything when I am done (if you guys wanna see).

I definitely want to see!

I also want to see updated pics of Gunner's mural as well!

Heck yeah we want to see!!

Tj hasn't worked on the wall anymore. :( I am super grumpy with him this morning. I will be going back to bed soon. I slept awful and I don't think I can sleep in the same position for more than a hour so I wake up in pain and have to slowly roll over. Somedays I feel as big as a house and others noot so bad but its always so hard to roll over. Nicole I am so jealous of your belly sleeping. I am too scared too.

Don't be jealous Sandi, I don't sleep well either. I sleep on my stomach/side if that makes sense...with one leg kicked up (same as I always have)....but when I switch sides which is numerous times a night, I have to physically move my belly first....I feel HUGE!!! LOL! I know what you mean about trying to roll over. And lately I am so tired that I nearly fall asleep on the toilet during my 3-4x a night pees!!

And I hear ya...I am pissed at JOhn today too. He told me last night I am 'neglecting' the house. Seriously?! I work from home and have a 2 year old...yes there are toys everywhere and yes there is more clutter than normal b/c he hasn't finished the closets yet! UGhhhh what is wrong w/ these men?! I told him I am just tired and he pretty much said he knows but he is too....the nerve!! He doesn't have a clue! I am the one up numerous times a night peeing and getting Lexi (lately she wakes up when she has peed and needs a new diaper instead of sleeping through it, just another sign potty training is on the way!)...not to mention just being tired b/c I am pregnant!

Men! They really don't get it!
Yay for Lexi getting close to potty training! That awesome!

MEN!!! I am tired of Tj procastinating things. We are compleltely out of wood for our stove so I get to spend the day being cold while he is whining about having to be out all day cutting wood...all I could think is well wait til we are out again dumda**!! UGH

Oh Sandi, that sucks. Being cold can't possibly help the aches and pains you have.

No it doesnt at all. I have the heating pad to make it somewhat better. BUt I had been telling him for a week we needed wood and he kept saying we have enough. I just don't get how they can see things so much differently than we do.

They are just so slow to things aren't they!!! I am so sorry you have to be stuck being cold :( You should go to the mall and go shopping to stay warm...that will teach him!! LOL!

If there was a Mall close I would. LOL But I am off to nap I am exhuasted and no one is home so perfect sleep time.

Men are odd balls. Thats why lesbian couples work well....ha.
Nicole...John must have been chatting with Joe about housework...

Reeds....hope you get warm and have a nice nap. I sleep crappy too, I am up at least 7 times cause I am sore and pee stops. I cant get compfy at all.

How u feeling lilies?

Nada for me. My throw up session on Monday might actually have been from a bad apple. :shrug: I do feel tired though.

Well I feel better after a 4 hour nap. NOw I must get in the shower so I can make my WIC appt. And we have heat again! Tj was speedy and got the wood done in record time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->