Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I feel tons of crotch pressure...it's like someone unplugged my energy cord. I need to start taking iron as I am soooo tired.

What drama on the TR thread, well put though sandy.

Sandi, again, I'm sorry too about your loss but I'm glad you're back at home and relaxing.

Have you ladies tried getting on your hands and knees, let gravity pull the baby forward to attempt to get the boys in a better position? My sister had to do that a couple times a week in her third trimester.

Today we went through an ordeal with a flat tire in my SUV on our way to Home Depot, luckily we weren't out of the neighborhood yet so Jeff could walk back and get his car to take my tire to the shop (stupid spare was flat too!). Wasted 2hrs just to find out nothing was wrong with the tire. I noticed it was low two days ago but overnight it went flat! :shrug: So after that we finally went to Home Depot so get laminate flooring for the old kitchen area that will now be the dining room. I was really tired by the time we got home, ended up taking a 2hr nap while Jeff started on the flooring. The stuff we used in the living room was discontinued so we went with something darker to give it that on purpose look for room definition. I like it! Other than that still no real symptoms.

Hey Nicole he has been head down this whole time but I really think he has moved...like tonight when my mom finally got to feel him move it was literally on both sides of my stomach around my belly button high. I don't know what to make of that.

Tiger there is just a bit of drama as to why the pregnant woman do not post there anymore...there are a lot of new ladies on there and Needa and I are the only ones with BFP's so far so we try to be sensitive to those TTC....you know there has been ladies kicked out of threads in ttc because some were offended that they kept posting after they were pregnant. :(

Now that's just silly! PG women can offer advice and stuff, not to mention has any of the TTC girls gone through more than you!?! Until that day they have no right to be as nasty as "pushing" other ladies out of threads.

Thankfully Tiger no ladies have been like that on the TR thread but it kinda made me nervous about posting in the TTC threads I use to be on cause I didn't want to upset anyone or get my feeling hurt by being tld not to post there...does that make sense??

Thanks for the advice lilies....may have to get on all fours when it gets bad again. Today I am pretty good. Folded a load of laundry, made cookies, unloaded d/w. Making chicken and dumplings for supper.

I gotcha Reeds.

Carole, much more productive than me! I put away one load of laundry, went to Walmart, got things ready for work tomorrow and the rest of the day I spent on the couch!

Yeah, I'll have to try that too Tiger. Thanks for the advice :)

Lucas hasn't moved much since yesterday (the day of all the pains)....so of course he's making me anxious. I'm sure all is fine, but the pain and cramping yesterday was rough and it's still there (VERY light today though). Ughhh...why does being pregnant have to be so complicated and nerve-wracking??!!

John has off tomorrow - Thursday so hoping to finish the projects around here. Then my 3d is on Thursday :) WOOO HOOO!

LoL, me too! I'm anxious as hell already! This is going to be a long week for me!

What a exciting week!! We get to see babies. I have a scan next monday...Iam ready to see Gunner as well.

I have been feeling like crap and having a hard time eating...and I feel off. Like my skin is crawling and I can't seem to find any answers. Thought my eloctrolytes were off from all the water but been drinking gatorade and that hasn't helped. I feel ok when I first get up but within a few hours I feel loopy its weird.

:-k hmmm Reeds....maybe it's more than one thing going on....do you have numbness in your hands and feel? Diarrhea? Has your doctor done any recent blood work to check for iron deficiency or thyroid problems brought on from the pregnancy?

Hey Tiger I have numbeness in my left hand...thought it was the pregnancy carpel tunel. I am not sure what is going on. It is not as bad tonight as it was yesterday so I am hopeful with proper eating and drinking I will level out. Or else TJ will be taking me to the ER and I would rather just see my dr.

If it's one hand it probably is just the carpal tunnel, I was thinking vit B12 deficiency but that would be more uniformed and not so unilateral. Definitely try to get some fresh fruit and dark leafy green vegetables though, it certainly can't hurt! I wouldn't rule out PG induced thyroid problems!

Well I have ate salad 3x's today. And I think that has been some of the problem I barely eat cause I drink so much water.

Hmmm...not sure about the stuff you are describing. I get the whole disorientated thing a lot, but not if that is what you mean. I have b12 deficiency and for me it causes a whole array of other things. I've also found I feel horrible if my blood sugar gets too low (another reason I thought I would test positive for GD) and when that happens the dissorientation and feeling weird in my skin stuff happens until I balance it out. Hope you get to feeling better....hard to say what it could be.

wow reeds....def go to the Dr. I have had carpel tunnel with all my pg's except this one. The odd bit of numbness/tingling but nothing to worry about. Lilies is right on the vitamin b12.....it's a blessing.
Sounds like they need to do a full blood panel on you to see whats up. I know they do it often with me and every darn week they add a new supplement. Prob is....since I had my stomache stapled in 1997, I have a heck of time swallowing large pills.Oh well.....I have been taking my iron and vitamin d3 more often now and the last few days I feel great. So..... am going to keep on top of it as I feel like an empty bag of air without it. I go to the Dr tomorrow to get the exact date for babes.

Lilies....i am so pumped for your scan on friday. YAY

Nicole....lexi's bday is coming so fast. And ur scan as well....can't wait to see your pics.

I know it! I can't believe in a few days my baby will be 2 and I will get to see Lucas in 3d (hopefully...if he cooperates....Lexi didn't really for hers). Can't wait to hear how your appt goes and which date you are given!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->