Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Yaaay for Lexi's birthday! Will she go with you to the scan?

Yup...she goes everywhere w/ us!! LOL! In fact we've had one 'date night' alone and she was only 3 months old at the time. My mom is going too and possibly my gma. I have to bring a huge bag of goldfish since I am sure Lexi will get bored and act up....but as long as there is food she's ok. :haha: Really not sure where she puts all she eats...wish I could be like that!!

happy 30 weeks reeds....thats amazing.

Nicole....how cool on a sandbox for lexi, my boys always had a HUDE one in BC, my dad owned a conrete, sand and gravel business. So my boys were always set with a dump truck of sand.

AFM....went to Dr, section is april 1 in the am. baby is great, BP is textbook, gained 2 pounds. LOL...only 5 the whole pg so thats good.
I feel great today.....just makes me want to remember to take all my supplements daily. I have sooo much more energy and ankles again. Dr moved me up to 29 weeks today...a whole day, wow.
Thursday is coming soon for u Nicole, and Lilies...friday is the day after that. YAY

Nice bump reeds....
ANyone know where I can get a better ticker for the section? I want one but not saying I am further along than iam ....I like the one i added but dont want the weeks of pg under it???????????? I want the weeks til the section?

Thanks Carole! Happy 29 weeks!! I am nt sure I just always click on someones if I like it. LOL

I don't think my bump is much bigger than from 3 weeks ago really.

Happy 30wks Sandi! I'm loving the bump!

Carole, I'm so.glad you're doing so well! And no more cankles! LOL! That's awesome! As far as the ticker, I know you can get ones that count down to an event but I don't know if you can do that and keep the same ribben with the baby and flowers.

Nicole, very jealous of your weather! It certainly isn't any where near bad like the North but I'm certainly sick of having the heat on and the air being so dry.

Too lazy to type this again so copied/pasted it from my tr thread. UGH...I am mad. ANd no sandy, your bump isnt much bigger at all.

AFM.....I need to vent, went to dr today. He wrote me a note saying section was for april 1, he told me that last month. I needed a note on letter head as Joe is entitled to take 40 weeks paternity leave but will only be taking 5 weeks, long and short of it ...EI needed it. So....all was good, I was just picking up my son from K-garden and I didn't take my cell in with me. Just missed the phone ringing when I got in the SUV. It was the Dr, he said they are all booked up for april 1. So he booked me for monday april 4.
I am not sure if u all remember but I have been looking for a new client for my job and found one. He was tentatively moving in April 1 weekend, I was taking the weekend respite and would start work with him on the monday APRIL 4. Plus my ex husband is being a "PRICK" and has not seen the kids for over 2 weeks. (I would rather it be that way as he is mental these days) So I was getting a friend to watch my kids over the weekend. Now if I have baby during the week she can't watch them. She lives in a subdivision of edmonton and can't drive he kids and mine to school in the am, not enough time. And she drives bus as well. LOL....I am screwed. I have no family here. I am waiting til Dr offiice opens after lunch to call and see what we can do. I need this job and this guy to move in asap. If I have to wait to may 1 I will be pissed.

The office realty should have confirmed your surgery before giving you a date, I don't know what they thinking! Okay, any chance your client could move in on the first so you can settle him for a couple of days? And since Joe will have off, could he drop you at the hospital then take the kids to school and then come back? It's not ideal but is that doable?

We will have to make it work. Spoke with Dr and he may see if he can arrange his schedule and do it march 31, but he does not feel comfortable taking him any earlier as do I.
My sister offered to come here and watch my kids....i will know more in the next few days. Thanks for the ear ladies

I know its frustrating Carole but remember this is best for you little man to cook a few more days and God's plan...and like Tiger said it gives you a few days to get your client settled and get to know him a bit before the baby comes. I will be praying it all works out hun.

I hear ya on that. Just SUCKS cause my possible new client can't be left alone for extended periods of time and with me in hospital and Joe with me, no one will be qualified to watch over him. I really really was needing my income to increase. Oh well....things will work out, they always do.

Ohhh, that definitely makes it complicated if he can't be alone for too long. Is there any reason it can't wait until February 6th? Is there some sort of time period where he'd have to move from where he is now that would prevent that?

yes....he has to give one month notice to the exisiting SHO and the agency only does moves at the begining of the month as pro-rated rent and room and board would be a nitemare to figure out...lol

I guess I am confused then Carole how will him movning in April 1 help?? If your section is on that day as well?? I kinda asked this in the other thread? Either way won't you be in the hospital a few days??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->