Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Nicole that is great news!! I am glad it is helping. I believe that is the pretty typical time that they do a growth scan...at 36 weeks they also are checking to make sure baby is head down and in the proper position.

hey sandy....when are u getting another scan to see chunk-a-muffin?
i kinda want one too....lol, Dr was going to fill out a req to have one but decided to wait til I see him wed and see if my bp is better.
I am getting so curious to see my babes.

I have another scan on monday along with a NSt and a dr appt. Then I do back thursday for another NST.

Reeds, what's a NST?

Carole, did you even have a growth scan done? When was your last scan?

Nicole, at least one thing good is happening this week about the better pulse!

Wantabelly, those a perfect betas! Doubled in two days, you can't ask for better results! Will you get a scan before 8wks?

I have never had a growth scan with any of my pg's...I feel so left out. LOL...Dr said he may do one with this BP issue and dizziness. Will know more wed.

I am with lilies....whats an NST?

Yes....I had betas, so did reeds and lilies, unsure about lexi's mom?. Those are great numbers. Congrats....what kind of symptoms u having?

None, Nada, Zip, Zilch.......... I'm happy to see the #'s getting higher as thats the only thing telling me "I'm Pregnant"

I've never had betas done. Had the option to this time after having the m/c but couldn't do....just one more thing to stress.

Carole...sounds like I got you sick! That is how my coughing started out that horrible dry heaving hoping to spit up phlem...lovely!

I have to go to "town" to go to the lab and get that bloodwork done since they weren't open the other evening. Fun...Fun. Today is Johns last day to be able to stay home and take care of us...SOOO hoping tomorrow is better!

Yeah, I think 36 weeks is standard...I had one done at that point w/ Lexi too since she was measuring big. As is Lucas. I'm supposed to have my last shot at the 3d on Wed as well...I'm telling you guys I BETTER be all better by then. I can't miss that. Carole I feel bad...you've had like no scans compared to the rest of us. I feel like Lucas is a movie star already he's had his pic taken so mcuh....lol. Demand a scan we wanna see baby!!!

I agree, demand a scan! It's been so long since we've seen a scan of Jr!

I don't think I ever bothered sharing that before doing stress tests I was a chiropractor. I practiced for two years and hated it. Went to school b.c my dad thought it would be a great field of medicine to get I into....wrong! So now I'm stuck with a hefty school loan for something I don't even remotely do anymore. But I did put a lot of effort into it and even though I don't practice, I need to do seminars every 5yrs to keep my national boards. So that's where I am right now! Bored to death at a seminar ALL day today and a good chunk of tomorrow too. Then I'll have to do some online some time before September. Yeah me.

I hope you ladies are doing better today! How are you and Lexi feeling? Carole, how are you? Sandi, how are you making out?

NST= Neonatal stress test. It is wear I am on the monitors for 15 mins to half hour. Watching Gunner's hr and for contraction. Doing that 2x a week...I am high risk so this is normal protocal at this point. No weekly appts for me from now on its 2x a week.

Today is the church baby shower. I am excited and anxious about it at the same time. I am not really good at being the center of attention but all my church ladies are so sweet. :)

Thanks Ladies...its not til 2 so I am thinking I need a nap before then. LOL But I also need to clean out my jeep but feeling way too lazy.

Have fun reeds....

Lilies....wow, it's cool to have a back up option for employment. Sucky about the loans though.
I actually am a nail tech as well...LOL. I know, beauty school drop out. I can do gels, arcylics, waxing, facial threading, pedi's and mani's. I laugh but I made great money in BC. Here it's too competitive and you don't get much for services. I did it during the day and worked eveings at a group home. While my lazy ex stayed at home smoking pot. LOL....
I have never had a scan for no reason before....Dr said he may want one so I can ask, in Canada I can have free scans but I am scared I will see too much of him and I want it to be a surprise. I know....i am crazy.

Nicole....Hope u start to feel better. This being sick and pg sucks, I just got up and my lips are so cracked and dry from breathing out my mouth....so sexy!!

Enjoy all the little finger sandwiches from showers.(ham/cheese & egg salad) I call them funeral sandwiches....they taste good for some reason.

So you're a diverse girl Carole! That's cool! I can barely do my own nails, I wish I had.the patience for that.

Carole, did you eat deli meat thru out your pregnancy?

Girl quit being silly and get another scan!!! And I hear you on the lips being cracked...mine are like that and so sore!!! Reminds me of labor/delivery....when all I could eat was ice chips which caused my upper lip to be so dry it hurt for a week! LOL!

Yeah, you both are diverse. I have no real 'skills'....LOL. I have a paralegal certificate, but I never really used it and I almost have my BS degree but I'll probably never use that either...haha. Nice to have backup plans though.

Tiger..I know you asked Carole, but I have eaten deli meat during this and Lexi's pregnancy. BAD BAD I know...but oh well. I've eaten runny eggs too. The only thing I haven't had that I miss incredibly is feta cheese. I know Carole's had it..I'm just not that brave!!

Oh and I surely can't do my own nails either. Sounds like you need to come visit me Carole!! :)

I haven't done nails in like 3 years, I am sure I could put some sexy hooves on your ladies. LOL...

I have had deli meat maybe 5 times during my pg and feta about 5 times as well. Nothing excessive. I have stayed away from tuna and I only like well done egg whites, I wont eat yolks. I am like a smoking fussy eater for a fat chick....

I bought the coolest thing today, It a hand blown glass pendant. Like pictured here with the white flower but mine is not totally clear, it has some lilac colour in it. U tip it upside down and add any scent of essential oil u like and it's a perfume necklace.
I added this energy spearment/pepperment lavendar. LOVE it, it smells so refreshing and with a cold its perfect. It's been awhile since i bought myself something and I'm in love with this charm. Just had to share. They are made here by some artisans in edmonton.

https://pixieglass.typepad.com/aromatherapypendants/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->