Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I am 5 weeks 3 days and have very few symptoms as well. Really the only thing i notice is i am exhausted all the time and my boobs have grown at least 1 cup size already!! But this is my first pregnancy so i really don't know what to expect so i am just going with the flow and not thinkging about the m/c that i had 2 mths ago..

Awww Nicole I am sorry. Is he still breech?? Wasn't he breech last time they tried or am I losing my mind??

Kelkel welcome..and congrats!! So exciting your first lo! Also sorry for you loss hun. We are hear to listen and offer any advice we can

Welcome Kelkel and congrats!! I think most (if not all) of us on here have had a loss as well..it can be very hard. Try to enjoy it and not worry about the symptoms...I know I didn't have any really...

Thanks Sandi...I am so bummed :( She didn't say if he is breech, but I don't think he is anymore. I keep having this huge 'bulge' under my boobs that I think is his butt? And the past couple days I think I feel a foot in my ribs....same place Lexi used to stick her foot. OUCH!

Hey Nicole I have that bulge too but its his head. LOL I also feel all feet movement down low and he likes to kick my pelvic bone.

Well....crap....I just don't know! I know 'something' is in my ribs...and that lately I feel kicks/punches all over. Movement is really reduced and it's more jerks or jabs? I don't know how to tell what is head and what is butt :(

Lol. I don't either! :) I just know his head now cause thats what I feel all the time. And I know his feet kicks now.

Congratulations Kel! I'm 9wks 2days, all I had at five weeks was.big boobs, I didn't get nauseous until late 6wks and I didn't even get tired until late 7wks so don't worry!

Ouch Sandi and Nicole! That all does not sound comfortable. How do you ladies function when you constantly get jabbed and there's a head or butt preventing you from breathing right?

I'm sorry the 3d was another bust Nicole. That has to be frustrating but at the same time it's really funny how Lucas refuses to cooperate. I'd be interested to know if he's going to be like that as a toddler too, rather be doing something else instead of getting his picture taken!

Sandi, I hope your NST goes well again today!

So no Carole huh?

Thanks TIger. Its went great. The nusrse said it was textbook perfect. So I am happy with that. As far as getting much done I don't...GUnner's head up there between my breast bone makes it hard to do much bending and the kicks to my pelvis well they just suck. LOL

Yeah where is Carole??

Yeah, it is kinda funny he has been so shy! Even w/ finding out the gender at first he was shy. It will be interesting. I'm hoping he'll just be mellow and quiet as a kid...he's pretty quiet in the womb!

I am alive....barely. LOL, this pg thing is getting exhausting. Well..I think i finally broke my pc. The new cord was loose and smart me crazy glued it in and now there is no power. Joe bought a new laptop last week so I guess thats my new one for now. At least the keys work.
Went to walmart, bought some icy/hot for my back. Exactly on the other side of my rib cage in my back, I feel major pain from baby pushing on the front of my rib cage. It used to only be at nite but now its during the day.

Hope all u sexy mommas are well and happy.

Carole you and that laptop have such a love/hate relationship. Lol. I hope the icy/hot helps..its my friend as well.

I think you beat the laptops Carole...or throw them into the wall. LOL!

Is the muscle cream doing any good??

Well, on my end, we just ordered 1/4 cow today for the first time. It ends up being $2.69/pound, so much cheaper than what you'd spend in the store. I am sooo excited. Pathetic, but saving money thrills me. John says it's because then I am justified in spending more...LOL!

lol, I like that Nicole, about the saving money bit!

I hate it when the cord of something stops working but the actual equipment is still fine and what sucks, usually to buy replacement stuff like that, you are just better off getting a whole new electronic thing. How ridiculous is that!

*Note to self: buy icy/hot once I get to 30wks*

So my husband had a lousy day at work, is boss is a bit of an ass when it come to the financial part of the business. And today the IRS made a visit to say if $66,000 isn't paid in 45 days, the business will be shut down. So now they have to 5 five ppl and even though Jeff is just the account, they're making him pick the 5, how crappy is that.

He has to pick 5 people to fire?! OMG that is horrible. I'm so sorry Jeff's day was crappy...that just doesn't seem right :(

Thats horrible news lilies.....hoping his boss comes up with that cash, or makes arrangements.

Nicole....yay for the cow. I am not into fresh healthy meats, milk or eggs. It scares me...lol, I preffer the steriod injected, full of perserative crap u buy at the store.

As for my pc....I could have just bought a new cord again but dumb ass me glued it in so I will have to take it to the tech to see if he can fix it, it was a $800 pc. Damn....

ON a positive note, Joe was granted 2 weeks off when the baby is here so he rescinded his two weeks notice to quit. YAY, he is so happy as he prob would have had to take a $2000 a month cut in pay as he is the transportation manager where he is now. Plus he was scared about his drivers abstract due to the car accident in Dec. So its a good day. Just have to make sure I dont go into labour early as he has march 31-april 14 off.

Icy hot is my new friend...

Good job the cow Nicole...we have tons of "fresh" meat in out freezer plus some deer that I can't stand the smell of right now being cooked. LOL

Tiger that sucks...what a crappy boss to pass the buck of something that horrible.

Carole Icy/hot rocks!!

ROFL....you crack me up about the steriod injected stuff Carole!

Great news about Joe...I bet that is a big relief for him :)

Reeds....I just got a mental pic of the deer shot u posted on FB. LOL, I am amazed I am not skinny as I am sooo picky about food. (or should I say meat, I will take carbs and sweets from the homeless man on the corner)

LOL, Carole you're too funny! And yay for Joe!!!!

If I could afford it, I would love to get organic meat but there's not much of a selection here. Best you can do is hormone free chicken but that doesn't mean what they ate wasn't sprayed with pesticides and crap.

I told myself two nights ago that I didn't need to stuff myself silly for dinner (I do good during the day at work), and that night I was good! Then last night I ate whole Freschetta brick oven pizza by myself. Yep, how sad is that! I was even getting full but thought, there's only two little pieces left, what's the point of saving it?....I'm such a pig!

Carole your too funny!! LOL

Tiger I was like that in the beginning...I loved food now I feel like there is no room and would much rather drink water. Which is very weird for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->